Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,430)

Showing posts 88,581 - 88,600 of114,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!!
'Interesting!'
'Wow!'
'Amazing!'
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Interesting!'
'Wow!'
'Amazing!'
I'm glad you agree! These are very interesting articles on here!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad you agree! These are very interesting articles on here!!
You're at least genuine in the fact that you don't have to fake stupid, jerkwater goat lover.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at least genuine in the fact that you don't have to fake stupid, jerkwater goat lover.
Coming from someone with the brain power of a rat, I'll take that as a compliment!!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for cover, the cartels are taking over.......
Should I honestly care that the wannabe Rambo gringo is scared?
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

wow wee, what depth of intelligence your posting comments possess/.
You do realize that you are our sites idiot?

why don't u get lost and crawl back into that rat's hole that you and your lowly mutt face parents call home,... mofemme?

You are one of the most illiterate idiots that we have ever seen posting here on this site. You are on par with that other stupid racist bigoted loon, calling itself fearless from Santa Monica.

Both of your parents must have been idiotic welfare recieptants and lowly life grubbing parasitcal failures, to have idiots like you pair of dopes and mopes!~

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Exposing my gaping parts wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Eee-Haw!, what depth of intelligence your posting comments possess/.
You do realand crawl back into that rat's hole that you and your lowly mutt face parents call home,... mofemme?
You are one of the most illiterate idiots that we have ever seen posting ~
The fact that I expose your ignorance and hayseed illiteracy makes me proud, old nazi witch.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I expose your ignorance and hayseed illiteracy makes me proud, old nazi witch.
Really New FL! We are still looking for your "superior" education!
We "lowlives" woul like to bow down to your great wisdom. But no avail. As far as I can see, I can't see anything up there. Just a vacuum where a brain should be. And the only marble inside is doing ding dong when hitting the sides. Make sure not to shake your head too much, you might lose your last marble. Go back into your condom, shmuck!
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

To all my friends and foes...
Compliments of the season, Merry Xmas or a gread Solstice.
Shalom! Salaam! Peace!
the weed wacker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Exposing the israeli Rats wrote:
`
`
This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?
Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?
Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).
Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.
In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?
The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".
you sir hit the nail right on the head the devil heathens should be imprisoned for life.Thank you for your honest and extreme knowledge'your a breath of fresh air .
the weed wacker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

`
`
This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?
Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?
Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).
Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.
In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?
The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".
there was a rabbi priest just convicted of raping a thirteen year old girl who was sent to him for counsling for three years he did this this is a perfect example of how jewish men behave around little girls.THE BIG MAN should bannish all of these jew chilmolester to island with no food so they could resort to canniblism let them eat themselves to extion
happy hannucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

i would like to wish happy manura day yes you bowling bowl head in venice who wears dresses and works on the board walk turn tricks ;wich is fitting cause hes a trick baby.. happy haniker
happy hannucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

`
`
hello fried i finally left ronkonkoma im now austin texastell the little one i said luv im builing a temple for all my jewish follows heres the kicker its built and shaped like a huge oven maztof
THE BIG MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bobby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Great post Rambone, and now check this out/.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
i have a joke for you old friend Who invented copper wire ?answer two jews fighting over a penny .you should come to texas and visit your bro anthony.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
`

Hopefully by next summer, we'll be self sustaining and will be secured in the thoughts of our self preservation being guarantee, without any outside help.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
To all my friends and foes...
Compliments of the season, Merry Xmas or a gread Solstice.
Shalom! Salaam! Peace!
Same to you and Season's Greetings!! Now that a Palestinian State is inevitable, peace in the Middle East may finally be achieved!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Northern Booze squeaker wrote:
`~
`
Caging jewish terrorists is a must and my question to the Justice System is this,...why have we waited so long to cage these evil israeli creatures for their Supreme War Crimes?
These are muttfaces, that are hobbit looking deformed sub-human critters,
y of jews that lived in peace and harmony until these Ghetto Occultist fake jews showed up, who were called "illegal aliens" jews from Europe's ghetto holes.
It's so nice to see you're in another of your benevolent moods, old witch.

BTW, didn't I tell you to learn English punctuation?
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,581 - 88,600 of114,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale 2 hr Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 6 hr Billy Bong 60
Man charged in Patchogue beating and robbery, s... 7 hr kcee 1
Sarah Goode 14 hr Stanley R Sogg 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 19 hr positronium 6,324
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••