Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99726 Dec 11, 2012
Ratty wrote:
My name is rambone Or rambutt to the fellows, you can call me stewy, pewy or Dewey, just don't call me late for the Klan rally. i hate myself but have no guts to do anything about it. I am a traitor to my country, what country am I in again? Oh well, wherever I am, I just want to crawl in a hole and hide.
Ratty got him another weekend pass
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99727 Dec 11, 2012
ramjet

Mesa, AZ

#99728 Dec 11, 2012
My name is ramjet, im a traitor. Look at me. Im so proud.
ramjet

Mesa, AZ

#99729 Dec 11, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
sorry... should have read...
"Thank you. I am sure that Gray, Truthseekers, and rambone appreciate your support."
Don't forget to tuck them in now sweet cheeks......
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99730 Dec 11, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea, what's your moms number again? Ill call her right now.
00703698245827 Call Now ! She is waiting...for you...
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99732 Dec 11, 2012
ratty wrote:
My name is ramjet, im a traitor. Look at me. Im so proud.
Your time is not up yet? When do you report back to the slammer so you can get that fees hole slammed by the Bubbas?
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

#99733 Dec 11, 2012
`

`

This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?

Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?

Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).

Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.

In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?

The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar — an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99734 Dec 11, 2012
Exposing my miniscule Bits wrote:
`
`
This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?
e wall of Jerusalem.
THAT is the question of the season? You must be accustomed to finding turds in your stocking, illiterate old crone. Sieg Heil!
Syrian

New London, CT

#99735 Dec 11, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder the latest Edition of Webster's Dictionary lists "Israeli Peace Plan" as their example for "Oxymoron"
NOW, the World's most heavily subsidized Nazi Colony has tooled-up for Holocausting those bothersome "Inferior Races"
“ISRAEL USING GAZA AS ‘TESTING FIELD’ FOR WEAPONS”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/tag/israel/pa...
After our heroic IDFers can holocaust away the hours by sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and do their expert Kid Killing via Video Game:
“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...
EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED
ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!
ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:
“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget," CONTINUED
So.....NOW you know what "I.D.F....
.REALLY stands for:
....... "I. D.on't F.ight"
P.S. Hezbollah Sez..........BOOOOO!
THANKS FR YOUR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTIONS, RAMBONE!
Interesting!!

USA

#99736 Dec 11, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!!
'Interesting!'
'Wow!'
'Amazing!'
Syrian

New London, CT

#99737 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Interesting!'
'Wow!'
'Amazing!'
I'm glad you agree! These are very interesting articles on here!!

USA

#99738 Dec 11, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad you agree! These are very interesting articles on here!!
You're at least genuine in the fact that you don't have to fake stupid, jerkwater goat lover.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99739 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at least genuine in the fact that you don't have to fake stupid, jerkwater goat lover.
Coming from someone with the brain power of a rat, I'll take that as a compliment!!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99740 Dec 11, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for cover, the cartels are taking over.......
Should I honestly care that the wannabe Rambo gringo is scared?
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

#99741 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

wow wee, what depth of intelligence your posting comments possess/.
You do realize that you are our sites idiot?

why don't u get lost and crawl back into that rat's hole that you and your lowly mutt face parents call home,... mofemme?

You are one of the most illiterate idiots that we have ever seen posting here on this site. You are on par with that other stupid racist bigoted loon, calling itself fearless from Santa Monica.

Both of your parents must have been idiotic welfare recieptants and lowly life grubbing parasitcal failures, to have idiots like you pair of dopes and mopes!~

USA

#99742 Dec 11, 2012
Exposing my gaping parts wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Eee-Haw!, what depth of intelligence your posting comments possess/.
You do realand crawl back into that rat's hole that you and your lowly mutt face parents call home,... mofemme?
You are one of the most illiterate idiots that we have ever seen posting ~
The fact that I expose your ignorance and hayseed illiteracy makes me proud, old nazi witch.
orion

Sudan

#99745 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I expose your ignorance and hayseed illiteracy makes me proud, old nazi witch.
Really New FL! We are still looking for your "superior" education!
We "lowlives" woul like to bow down to your great wisdom. But no avail. As far as I can see, I can't see anything up there. Just a vacuum where a brain should be. And the only marble inside is doing ding dong when hitting the sides. Make sure not to shake your head too much, you might lose your last marble. Go back into your condom, shmuck!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99746 Dec 12, 2012
orion

Sudan

#99747 Dec 12, 2012
To all my friends and foes...
Compliments of the season, Merry Xmas or a gread Solstice.
Shalom! Salaam! Peace!
the weed wacker

United States

#99748 Dec 13, 2012
Exposing the israeli Rats wrote:
`
`
Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?
Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).
Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.
In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?
The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar — an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".
you sir hit the nail right on the head the devil heathens should be imprisoned for life.Thank you for your honest and extreme knowledge'your a breath of fresh air .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War 14 hr Brooklynn 10
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance