Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,425)

Showing posts 88,481 - 88,500 of109,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved a resolution Monday calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just cancelled.

All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the Jewnited States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn't take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran's defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel's refusal to attend.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With that, all you need to include are 'excellent!' and 'interesting!', dull one.
Really NewFL for somebody who can only add insults , you are very talkative. I still prefer excellent and interesting to your nastiness.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children
To that you must add the effects of Depleted Uranium ammunition on the food chain and you have a long term disaster. already out of the 560 000 US soldiers who participated in Gulf War I some 512 000 were on medicare due to the effect of radiations. The gentic damage has been passed down to their new born children. Just imagine how bad it is for the Iraqi who permanently have to live with the results.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

boring wrote:
<quoted text> Really NewFL for somebody who can only add insults , you are very talkative. I still prefer excellent and interesting to your nastiness.
'Interesting'
'Wow!'
'Amazing.'
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Rambone,
It is so sad that Americans, for the most part, think nothing of the 3.3 million dead Iraqis, including the 750,000 children.
Then, you count the seriously wounded, those who lost family members and friends, lost their jobs, their homes, their water supply, their heat, their electricity, and over a million Iraqis who had to flee their nation, it just makes me sick.
This is why I use bad language when I post. I am so ANGRY. How could Americans justify this sort of treatment of God's Children in Iraq, Serbia, Libya, Kosovo, Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and now in Africa?
Our churches made a deal with the government. SO that the churches do not have to pay taxes, they made a deal to keep their mouths shut about anything that the government does, like wars, etc.
I cannot find anything that Jesus Christ did, or, said, that would allow these people who call themselves "saved", or, Christians... that would permit them to be so callous in regard to what their government is doing to these people.
I do not "support the troops." I do not sing GOD BLESS AMERICA, because it is clear that God is pissed off at America, and Americans and for good reason.
I do not pledge allegiance to the flag, because, the flag that I once thought was a symbol of what was good in the world, turns out to be the emblem of the most evil, most corrupt, most Satanic, most terroristic government that ever existed in modern times.
How could America justify their treatment of Gods' children...Simple! It just follows the diktat of "Gods'Chosen" who are forever singing Israel National Anthem "Onward Christian Soldiers".
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved a resolution Monday calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just cancelled.
All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the Jewnited States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn't take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran's defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel's refusal to attend.
Since that recent UN landslide vote in favor of the Palestinians, and Israel's retaliatory announcement of even more new settlements, the world community is really coming down in Israel!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Since that recent UN landslide vote in favor of the Palestinians, and Israel's retaliatory announcement of even more new settlements, the world comin Israel!
'Interesting'
'Wow!'
'Amazing.'

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

boring wrote:
<quoted text> Really NewFL for somebody who can only add insults , you are very talkative. I still prefer excellent and interesting to your nastiness.
Your racist, ranting ignorance draws mockery, slob. Get used to it.
Rat Patrol seeking J Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

`

All through unrevised History, human kind has never learned to be at peace with themselves, nor their bordering neighbors.

But 'illegal alien" Jews invasion of Palestine in the early nineteen forties have made the word "Terror" reach another level in the meaning of Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust.

The only thing left for the righteousness of hearts to do, is to denounce and condemn Israeli Terrorist Jews boldly, Israel as a Nation and those who support this Terrorizing group,... must be look at as co-Conspirators to Jew's Terrorism and must be denounced and condemned too.

Those who were/are supporting Jew's Serial Killers Terrorism are collaborators and are complicit in Jew's War Crimes Against Humanity, by aiding and abetting a Rogue Regime, that says F-k~uuuuuuuu to the Righteousness and the Truth.

They laugh at the USA and the World as their Jokers.

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
Your racist, ranting ignorance draws mockery, slob. Get used to it.
`

`

Lowly illiterate idiot, that's waiting 24/7 to inject her stupidity onto this Historical Site.

u are a pathetic uneducated common j hagee brain-wad slob, who definitely would have no life, if it wasn't for us who post the Truth about "Blaming israel for the carnage".

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rat Patrol seeking J Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I'm a lowly illiterate idiot, that's waiting 24/7 to inject her stupidity onto this Hysterical Site.
".
'Hysterical site'

As if you're actually stating something of importance, slob. The obvious disparity in our educations really bothers you, doesn't it, granny?

Great!

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

'Interesting'
'Wow!'
'Amazing.'
`

`

trying to be an intelligentsia, with your feeble attempts at void retorts....

....you're too funny!

u must be aware that you really are a brain dead jerked up occultist jew's tool and their ordained imbecile!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rat sucking Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
trying to be an intelligentsia, with your feeble attempts at void retorts....
....I too funny!
u must be aware that you really are a brain dead jerked up occultist jew's tool and their ordained imbecile!
I can easily see your stained panties are in a puddle, old lady. That's OK. It's Friday, and you've been little more than a worn out puddle for hours anyway.

While you work on your clumsy punctuation, tell me more about why this is an hysterical site, old hag. They watch you.

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Hysterical site'

`

`

As if you're actually stating something of importance, slob. The obvious disparity in our educations really bothers you, doesn't it, granny?
Great!
`

`

is this another feeble attempt at humor, or is it your words of wisdom for making it through the K-12 diploma??

http://www.homeschoolacademy.com/homeschool-l...

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

`

`

please excuse me, i have the highest regard for children with learning disabilities, i've even worked with them.

And the last thing i would ever want to do, is to demean anyone with a disability and mixed them in with two deranged evil cyber idiotic nutso, like NFL and Advocate.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Rat sucking...Rats"]<quote d text>
`
`
is this another feeble attempt at humor, or is it your words of wisdom for making it through the K-12 diploma??
/[/QUOTE]

Nice try, granny. I enjoy seeing you squirm in the presence of your betters.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rat Patrol seeking J Rats wrote:
`
`
please excuse me, i have the highest regard for children with learning disabilities, i've even worked with them.
And the last thing i would ever want to do, is to demean anyone with a disability and mixed them in with two deranged evil cyber idiotic nutso, like NFL and Advocate.
Oh really? I pity the child with learning disabilities who happened to be Jewish then!
The Rat Patrol Unit

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Oh really? I pity the child with learning disabilities who happened to be Jewish then!
`

`

O really you said, ha,.... unlike u and your kind, we at Sinai are taught to have human compassion for anyone and everyone who deserve it and we don't ask if they are jewish.

It's freaks like you and your NFL' alter ego, who hide their discrimination in the closet of a covert Cult, their hatefulness and wickedness under the veils of being victimized jews and poor persecuted jew, who in reality are soulless racist bigots.

And your true colors have shown in your posting statement above when you said: "Oh really? I pity the child with learning disabilities who happened to be Jewish then !"

Calling one us names whose helping the disable, with your stilted innuendos of them being a bigot and racist, is your way of sanctifying your Cult of jewness into goodness.

Who the hell are you to cast dispersion on a truly great person and use the words, "I pity the child with learning disabilities who happened to be Jewish then!"

We pity the Palestinians under the reign of tyrant terrorist jews, which is your kind of hellish Talmudic Tribal Jewry protocol, is it not?

We are dedicated human beings full of compassion for all human beings and we abhor you and your kind of Satanic demons, who can try to paint us with your deity's used brush of evilness and bigotry, but we know who we are and we also know who you are.

Under law we have to be free from any discrimination and threat all human beings equally, without any biases towards race, color and creed.

Israeli jews have no such law, and have treated non-jews as human beastly offal to discard after using and stated in writing that non-jews are Jews slaves and Jews are non-jews Masters/. This fact and Truth is also written in the occultist Talmud books of Hurtfulness and Wickedness.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

~`

Why Israel is a hotbed for liars and fugitives from hell, is a question that Civilized Society should be asking themselves.

Israel is a model for Supreme Crimes and their Supreme Holocaust, a classic example of what can go wrong when a group of Satanic hate filled sub-creatures plot and scheme to take over the World.

We've given this Cult of deranged bigots and racists lots of credit, they have not only started their own illegal Crime-blustering hole in the Middle east and called it israel, but have entered into International government and National Organization by means of their endless savagery, barbarism, their lies and their deceptions as being victimized and persecuted loving creatures, who collect a duty till this day, on a Holocaust that never happened to them.

Just how good are they? Their Cult History dates way back to Jesus Christ Ancient time, where and when these sub-creatures had Jesus Christ murdered falsely.

At that time they were known as Pharisees, the Monarchs from the 'oral' cult of "Pharisaism", for heathens and pagan believers to 'convert" to, like Edomites, Sadducees, Sanhedrin and all the other scum and scourges of life that made the "conversion " to this cult of evil doers.

This "oral" yellow and brown stain belief became the precursor to the Jews written Talmud of Hate, that rocked Russians in the 1917 and Palestine today.

These are heinous horrific monsters that lack compassion and work out of/from an evil spirit against Truths and Righteousness..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The Rat Patrol Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
O really you said, ha,.... unlike u and your kind, we at Sinai are taught to have human compassion for anyone and everyone who deserve it and we don't ask if they are jewish.
It's freaks like you and your NFL' alter ego, who hide their discrimination in the closet of a covert Cult, their hatefulness and wickedness under the veils of being victimized jews and poor persecuted jew, who in reality are soulless racist bigots.
And your true colors have shown in your posting statement above when you said: "Oh really? I pity the child with learning disabilities who happened to be Jewish then !"
Calling one us names whose helping the disable, with your stilted innuendos of them being a bigot and racist, is your way of sanctifying your Cult of jewness into goodness.
Who the hell are you to cast dispersion on a truly great person and use the words, "I pity the child with learning disabilities who happened to be Jewish then!"
We pity the Palestinians under the reign of tyrant terrorist jews, which is your kind of hellish Talmudic Tribal Jewry protocol, is it not?
We are dedicated human beings full of compassion for all human beings and we abhor you and your kind of Satanic demons, who can try to paint us with your deity's used brush of evilness and bigotry, but we know who we are and we also know who you are.
Under law we have to be free from any discrimination and threat all human beings equally, without any biases towards race, color and creed.
Israeli jews have no such law, and have treated non-jews as human beastly offal to discard after using and stated in writing that non-jews are Jews slaves and Jews are non-jews Masters/. This fact and Truth is also written in the occultist Talmud books of Hurtfulness and Wickedness.
Poo poo! Sympathetic, you? Look at all the expletives you're using~

And for gods sake, stop using webspeak! You're a grown man(?), so learn to write like one!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,481 - 88,500 of109,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 17 at 4:07AM EDT

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••