Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Sudan

#99591 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You are a hatemonger, in addition to being a cut rate cyber slut.
The only hatemongers are those who call the rest of humanity Goyim or human cattle!
Professor Ayreshiite

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99592 Dec 5, 2012
I’M ASSFREEFORALL THE QUEEN OF LIARS!! ONLY ME STINKIN' AYRESHIT DESPISES ARABS COS I’M A PATHETIC CLOWN WHO DISPISES HIMSELF !! The rest of the world DOES NOT and I’m an assclown!! I've proved it to all here a hundred times that I remain the biggest LIAR IN TOPIX!! ASSFERHIRE THE FILTHY LIAR!
“PRINCESSTOON, NJ -- For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans -- 63%-- said that Ayreshill was undoubtly the biggest dumbazz in the ape history, and that the Usa would be so much better without that double-faced mud-dwelling goat herder Assferfree and that he should be dropped without a parachute from 10000 feet into Gaza.”
Sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Palestinians. Furthermore Most Europeans favor Palestinians so that makes me a LIAR! I never prove ANYTHING just like the dummy I am. I just make this ignorant nonsense in the lump I like to call a brain.
orion

Sudan

#99593 Dec 5, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that considered a witty line in your dive hangout, old cow? Why do you lamely try to present yourself as a group of like-minded morons? Is that because you have so much 'moron' in personal reserve?
Now Now New FL, if you were dealing with complete morons as you state, why do get so uptight? Your contribution to this forum, except for fancy insults is about zero. what are you ? some ignoranamus?
orion

Sudan

#99594 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!! ONLY YOU STINKIN' ARABS CLOWNS DISPISE THEM!! The rest of the world DOES NOT assclown!! I've proved it to a hundred times but you remain the biggest LIAR IN TOPIX!! SYRIAN THE FILTHY LIAR!
PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans -- 63%-- say their sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Israelis than with the Palestinians. Fifteen percent side more with the Palestinians, down slightly from recent years, while a combined 23% favor both sides, favor neither side, or have no opinion.
Furthermore Most Europeans favor Israel over Palestinians LIAR! You never prove ANYTHING dummy. You just make this ignorant nonsense in the lump you like to call a brain.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/126155/support-isr ...
If you are right, why are you getting so excited? If everybody loves Israel, why does almost all countries of the world vote against Israel? If Israel has a long term , why is is that Kissinger states that there will not be an Israel in 10 years time? And why is he backed by all 16 US intelligence agencies? May be you know something we do not know!
Professor Ayreshiite

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99595 Dec 5, 2012
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task![/
Syrian

New London, CT

#99596 Dec 5, 2012
Danny Manslaughter wrote:
It's one of the horrific ironies of our time.. How a people without a 'homeland' and victims of genocide decided to inflict apartheid and genocide on another people. Israel can't last the way it's operating. They've literally isolated themselves from the rest of the civil world with their policies. If you disagree you are either A)Completely ignorant on the history of Israel B) A Christian pro-Zionist C)Pyschopath or more than likely D) A combination of all above.
Exactly.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99597 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task![/
LOL!!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99598 Dec 5, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
Hey Scumbag!! You're filthy disgusting hero Assad and Syrian forces have mixed chemical weapons and loaded them into bombs in preparation for possible use on President Bashar Assad's own people, Fox News confirms.

A senior U.S. official told Reuters that bombs were loaded with components of sarin gas, a deadly nerve gas. Syrian forces have 60 days to use these bombs until the chemical mixture expires and has to be destroyed.

NBC News, which first reported this latest escalation in the Syrian civil war, cited sources saying bombs filled with a sarin component have not yet been loaded onto planes, but the Syrian military is prepared to use these chemical weapons against civilians pending orders from Assad.

The United States has said chemical weapons use would be unacceptable and would trigger greater Western intervention in the conflict.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99600 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshill wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Hasbarat.
Granted you are totally insane but there is no reason to foam at the mouth everytime you are confronted with polite and factual statements.
If you cannot handle a conversation, don't blame others for being smarter than you.
You are really really a dumbazz.
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99601 Dec 5, 2012
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Professor Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Assadarat and HamasaRat atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99602 Dec 5, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly.
No it's not BRAINWASHED LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99603 Dec 5, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
I, Disease infested oczx wrote the silly nonsense!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99604 Dec 5, 2012
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task![/
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain and I will NEVER GET OFF THIS DISEASE INFED ISLAND!! I have some serious mental issues AS WELL and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Lil Joey is a Freethinker

Port Jefferson, NY

#99606 Dec 5, 2012
To me this is a very exciting time of my-life!

I've become connoisseur of Truths, both as a Free thinker and as a free spirit. And as i grew in the Truth, so did the Fruits of Spirits grow in my heart of hearts. Truthfulness and Righteousness is growing stronger and stronger every passing day, within my Core's Essence..

I became a free thinker through my father Wayne, who always was dedicated to Truths and to Jesus Christ the Galilean, the Nazarene, the High Priest of Melchizedek and the Arabian Israelite man.

Jesus Christ was never a Jew. Jews did "not" exist in Jesus Christ Ancient time. Neither was Abraham or Moses a Jew. And sadly Islam believes this wish me Jewish fable. Mind you, i have nothing against Islam per-say but I believe all religions to be flawed with/by pagans and charlatans interpretations.

Our family adheres to no religion whatsoever because religion is for the little white lost sheep, that need to be burped and pampered into someone else's reality.

Jesus Christ was/is our guiding Light, our "Light and Way" and Jesus Christ is a "Beacon of Light" for those that believe in Everlasting Life. And Jesus Christ is my "Exemplar" and he's also your, if you believe and Trust in him being the Word of God. Faith is in Hebrew 11-1, but Free thinkers have more than faith, my family has Trust in Almighty God.

When we at Mt. Sinai post, we do so by being humble, because if we are not humble, we cannot be teachable. And by being teachable and humbled we'll gain 'accurate knowledge.

I feel a very spiritual emotion at this time, and i hope i can impart something that's humbling to me to you, that i might reach your hearts when it comes to the Palestinians plight.

I, Ll Joey, have nothing against decent Jewish people of the Jewish faith. What i do find upsetting and disturbing is that their Jewish religion is from an Ancient Cult of Tribal heathen pagans, who were called Pharisees, Sadducees, Edomites and Sanhedrins, and others that merged into an this oral Cult, called "Pharisaism".

Pharisaism was the precursor to the written books in the Talmud, that later became known as the Jewish peoples Talmud (sacred) books, that were from Culture of Occultist and they that believed became known as "Converts".

The people calling themselves Jews in Israel, have no lineage, no bloodline, and "NO" heritage to the land they stole from the Palestinian farmers.

In other words, these people are a hoax of devious fakers and have no claims whatsoever to this land they are calling "Israel" that was obtained by these terrorist fakers. They can yell and scream at me all they want, call me names, but that's never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives or what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99607 Dec 5, 2012
`

little typo'

Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives 'for' what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 long years plus.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99608 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Joey is a Freethinker wrote:
I've become connoisseur of Truths, both as a Free thinker and as a free spirit. And as i grew in the Truth, so did the Fruits of Spirits grow in my heart of hearts. Truthfulness and Righteousness is growing stronger and stronger every passing day, within my Core's Essence..
I became a free thinker through my father Wayne, who always was dedicated to Truths and to Jesus Christ the Galilean, the Nazarene, the High Priest of Melchizedek and the Arabian Israelite man.
Jesus Christ was never a Jew. Jews did "not" exist in Jesus Christ Ancient time. Neither was Abraham or Moses a Jew. And sadly Islam believes this wish me Jewish fable. Mind you, i have nothing against Islam per-say but I believe all religions to be flawed with/by pagans and charlatans interpretations.
Our family adheres to no religion whatsoever because religion is for the little white lost sheep, that need to be burped and pampered into someone else's reality.
Jesus Christ was/is our guiding Light, our "Light and Way" and Jesus Christ is a "Beacon of Light" for those that believe in Everlasting Life. And Jesus Christ is my "Exemplar" and he's also your, if you believe and Trust in him being the Word of God. Faith is in Hebrew 11-1, but Free thinkers have more than faith, my family has Trust in Almighty God.
When we at Mt. Sinai post, we do so by being humble, because if we are not humble, we cannot be teachable. And by being teachable and humbled we'll gain 'accurate knowledge.
I feel a very spiritual emotion at this time, and i hope i can impart something that's humbling to me to you, that i might reach your hearts when it comes to the Palestinians plight.
I, Ll Joey, have nothing against decent Jewish people of the Jewish faith. What i do find upsetting and disturbing is that their Jewish religion is from an Ancient Cult of Tribal heathen pagans, who were called Pharisees, Sadducees, Edomites and Sanhedrins, and others that merged into an this oral Cult, called "Pharisaism".
Pharisaism was the precursor to the written books in the Talmud, that later became known as the Jewish peoples Talmud (sacred) books, that were from Culture of Occultist and they that believed became known as "Converts".
The people calling themselves Jews in Israel, have no lineage, no bloodline, and "NO" heritage to the land they stole from the Palestinian farmers.
In other words, these people are a hoax of devious fakers and have no claims whatsoever to this land they are calling "Israel" that was obtained by these terrorist fakers. They can yell and scream at me all they want, call me names, but that's never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives or what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
Lololol. The "historian" strikes again!
orion

Sudan

#99610 Dec 5, 2012
Your filthy rear end...Maybe you should change your brand of toilet paper, or maybe you should wash your butt sometimes. I have always said that you are full of shit! LOL
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99614 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Joey is a FreakWanker wrote:
good maybe you'll drop dead....
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99615 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Joey is a Freethinker wrote:
I've become connoisseur of Truths, both as a Free thinker and as a free never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives or what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
Now it's "LIL JOEY THE FREE STINKER"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99616 Dec 5, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
BLOOD SUCKING JEWS IN ISRAEL, PICK OUR POCKETS CLEAN....
"Other US help includes:
• fear of being labeled anti-Semitic if they criticize America's policies toward Israel."
This story from the CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR....
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1209/p16s01-wmg...
It's nice to know that the fithy disgusting parasite Kentucky toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Petesass, the SyrianAssadAsswiper, Kentucky Toothless Wonder are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I bet you clowns have little Hitler Moustaches and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on your trailer trash wall with candles all around don't you?? Come on, it will be our little secret!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) 16 hr Ben 13 6
Alive and Gay after 5!!! Mon Strawberry Zacquiri 4
News Police: Kyle Rowlinson, of East Islip, targeted... (Jun '14) Jun 27 KyleHasAGayBrother 9
Local drug dealing doctors exposed Jun 24 hoo doo you think... 2
Swan lake Dr, etc? Another theft this week? Jun 23 east patch gossip 2
InterExchange Au Pair USA Looking for Suffolk C... Jun 23 InterExchange Au ... 1
Adding apt to existing dwelling Jun 23 jellyring46 1
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages