Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,412)

Showing posts 88,221 - 88,240 of114,936
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you're a blatant liar.
Aren't you, little man?
Whatever you say , O superior man!!
Bobby

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Someone else joining in the lying spree, if the pallies don't want their children to be in the 3fireing line they should not hide behind them.
`

`

Listen up "Colon the zionist",....... it's wont be long when a little p!ss stains like u will be turning on ur own kind.

You "J" untermenschen are pretty brave when posting from ur ghetto rat-holes.

We've noticed ur hatred for Godly Truths on other sites and how u love and wallow in Israel's Terrorism. I'd betcha u'd never open ur cowardly pie-hole in front of one us in person @ Sinai!

U and ur kind are proven to be certified yellow belly porker and cowardly sh!t stain runners. When u and ur kind faced the Freedom Fighters, named Hezbollah we watched ur kind run all the way back to the Palestinians land u stole by Terrorizing the meek, helpless, defenseless Native farmers.

And u and ur kind need to be caged in a zoo, while waiting to be tried for ur past and present Terrorism and Jews War Crimes against Humanity.

Now run along u little beanie twerp, ur not welcome here with Truth seekers that are Truthful and civilized human beings.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bloody Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
against Humanity.
Now run along u little beanie twerp, ur not welcome here with Truth seekers that are Truthful and civilized human beings.
Are you having another hissy fit, old greasy grandma?

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up "Colon the Zionist",....... it's wont be long …….(edited due to my refusal to post such rubbish as “Bobby” has)
I was right, we see yet another nutter on the lunatic fringe, spouting insanities like this only prove 3 thing, 1) you are an uneducated fool, 2) you are totally ignorant 3) you are backing the losing side, yes that will do for now.

I doubt if you would actually recognise the truth even if it bit you right on your terrorist loving nose, HERE IS THE TRUTH FOR YOU, THE LAND OF ISREAL HAS BEEN SO FOR OVER 3500 YEARS, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A NATION CALL THE PALETINIANS, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALL PALESTINE, THERE NIVER WILL BE.
I would say the one who needs to be caged is the one who is ranting along like a mad man, and that would be you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
THIS PROVEN NAZI COLONY WILL FALL FROM FREEDOM OF INFORMATION!
I began to notice that Americans, the most professionally, thoroughly and extensively Deceived populace on the Planet began to wake up with the advent of the Internet. That's why Zionists sully it with this Glut of paid,Scripted, Paid and Full Time Hasbarats...
BUT...
The more sophisticated, widespread & competitive Independent & foreign News media becomes....the greater the opposition to the Nazi Colony!
Serious students, activists can ignore the same, tired, old Ziono_Media Outlets and see the REAL Picture.
Information is power & "Israel" is loosing Both
AIPAC Hireling noted with fear:
“Hillary Clinton declares international information war”
http://rt.com/news/information-war-media-us/
EXCERPT “The US is losing the global information war, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declared while appearing before a congressional committee to ask for extra funds to spread US propaganda through new media.
Clinton said existing private channels are not good enough to handle the job, naming as rivals Al Jazeera, China's CCTV and RT – which she watches, she added.
Clinton was defending her department’s budget in front of the House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs on Wednesday.
Clinton said the US should step up its propaganda effort and get back “in the game” of doing “what we do best.” CONTINUED
US Media is 100% Zionists-First or Fluff & Filler.
The FACTS are getting out and Ziono-Cons are Terrified. Whole countries are joining BDS movements: the world is sick of the "Pity Mongering" & suffering from "Holocaust Fatigue"; especially since its a prove Fraud!
“ INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...
"OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS RECORDS RELEASED
Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301"
SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...
---
I'll continue to post my collected lists of Deliberate Zionist Betrayals & Israel's PROVEN threats as long as there's JUST ONE new reader to notice them!
“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...
“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes ...
“An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/an-82-p...
Rather than haggle with Hasbarats Hired to waste your time...I TRY to post something NEW and FACTUAL.
SHARING FACTS IS THE BEST WE CAN O AGAINST THE PLANET'S GREATEST ENEMY!
Best Wishes,
Gray
Look, dude, it's one thing to criticise Israeli policies, but it's a whole 'nother thing to say the Holocaust never happened. It's disrespectful to millions of dead peoples. And I think you'd know better than to badmouth victims of violence.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dude, it's one thing to criticise Israeli policies, but it's a whole 'nother thing to say the Holocaust never happened. It's disrespectful to millions of dead peoples. And I think you'd know better than to badmouth victims of violence.
P.T. BARNUM & THE "WEASEL TWINS" had it Right:

“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...
EXCERPT "WW2 photos continue to be re-touched in attempts to support Holocaust 'eye-witness' stories:" CONTINUED

If you REALLY gave a damn about being ".....disrespectful to millions of dead peoples"...

You'd stand up for the innocent people being slaughtered NOW!!!!(Think GAZASCHWITZ!)

-----

THE RED CROSS has far more credibility than Your $ Multi Billion Dollar, For Profit Extortion Racket & its Jet Setting CEOs and Millionaire "High Priests"

AND

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

I am presenting here an article put out in two parts, that I found through www.truthseeker.uk 's website, that deals with a real post World War II "Holocaust" that has been fully researched, and is has been found to be very accurate. It seems that Dwight David Eisenhower was not the man that our "history" books allege him to be! Here is the article:"CONTINUED

.....OR does the Ethnicity of a Massacred Victim make his loss more profound to you?

Go Learn Something NOT on TV over 50 times a day!!!!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right, we see yet another nutter on the lunatic fringe, spouting insanities like this only prove 3 thing, 1) you are an uneducated fool, 2) you are totally ignorant 3) you are backing the losing side, yes that will do for now.
I doubt if you would actually recognise the truth even if it bit you right on your terrorist loving nose, HERE IS THE TRUTH FOR YOU, THE LAND OF ISREAL HAS BEEN SO FOR OVER 3500 YEARS, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A NATION CALL THE PALETINIANS, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALL PALESTINE, THERE NIVER WILL BE.
I would say the one who needs to be caged is the one who is ranting along like a mad man, and that would be you.
AND, YOU'RE IN BROOKLYN......SO WHAT?

-----

ZIONO-MYTHOLOGY.........FLUSHE D AGAIN!

“In Ancient Egypt, Canaan revisited without Israel”

http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...

EXCERPT" In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes
“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out: The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land. Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon. Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”

"Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).

"But on the other hand, do you know how many times Israel or the Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records?…
Well, and according to history and the ancient Egyptian meticulous records – get ready for the surprise- once or … maybe none at all." CONTINUED

WELL HASBARAT # 783,987.....START COUNTING!!!!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolute balls.
From the time of the original Zionist decision in the early 1900s to seize Palestine from its legitimate inhabitants the Jews have shown imagination and guts in their single-minded drive.
Might, throughout human history, has always been right and within a few years there will be no Palestinian lands at all.
There will always be landless Palestinians, filled with hate and hopeless dreams, who will try, against overwhelming odds, to get justice.
JOKE OF THE YEAR: "imagination and guts in their single-minded drive."

Lay off the Kosher Kool-Aid:

Europe's Stinking ZIONISTS CHEATED NON ZIONIST JEWS & worked hand in hand with the Nazis to get German Funding, Weaponry & Training needed to Invade already Thriving Canaan/Palestine (Genetics has proven them the same)

Their far more Ethical German Trainers recorded that Zionists were too Sadistic & Obsessed with "Pure Race Hate" to make good Soldiers.

The ONLY DOCUMENTED Evidence of IDF "In Action" was against Hezbollah in 2006.

Otherwise and Contrary to our Zionist dominated Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars and benefited from "Sneak Attacks" & U.S. Support,,,,,,(I Know because I ,briefly, served in a "Quiet" Deployment, Airborne Unit to "Protect Israel"; The US DID bail the Cowards out while the IDF Bastards Deliberately Murdered USS LIBERTY'S CREW!

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232;
http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:
“Israel Busted Again”&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...

&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”

SO your Nazi Colony FIRST Preyed on Germany....Then Soaked them AGAIN with that HoloyCo$t $cam:

“OFFICIAL RECORDS FROM INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS PROVE "HOLOCAUST" WAS A FRAUD!”
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1966
“RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301&#8232;SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION”

NOW they prey on American Blood & Resources while YOU Cower Far, Far away in an ExApartheid State!

"NAZI SUPPORT OF ZIONISM"
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”CONTINUED.

Not ALL Factual History is on TV 50 times a week!
Wayne Garrett

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

/5

listen to this old J sow, who says she's a Israelite by converting and joining the Talmudic Cult of KKK Jews.

I'm telling you Advocate this, that the Red Cross has documented and stated very clearly the Truth, that the Jew's who claim that 6 million jews died by Germany's Gas Chambers is a War Crime lie, by Jewish Liars and their co-rats.

The disrespect comes from you and your kind of evilized Jews, by insulting non-jewish peoples intelligence and disrespecting the 100's of million non-jews and Gentiles, who were Exterminated at the hands of Jews Serial Killing Monsters directly in Jews Russian Revolution.

And this is a fact and a Truth,...not one single Jew can ever deny, that the Russian Chechen Gulag Jews and especially the Communist Red Army Bolshevik Marxist Jews, slaughtered over 100 million plus Gentile and Goyims (non-jews) between 1917 ad 1945 in Russia.

Yes, the tribal Jewry did this Monstrous and ghastly horrific act of evilness, by hiding the Truth of their Mass-Murders and never bringing these facts and Truths to public light.

These atrocities were hidden from righteous eyes, until Truth seekers came onto these Internet and exposed the sub-human creatures for exactly what they are, which is "Supreme" War Crime Serial Killers and haters of Jesus Christ' and Godly Truths...

Jews used the German people as their Scapegoat and painted Adolf Hitler as a Madman, while standing in the background all along lying and diverting the real Truth, which is this:

Jews were the real Holocaust Deniers of themselves and the Monstrosities of Life, killing goyims in the hundreds of millions with total immunity and impunity for their "Supreme" Holocaust on Goyims and Christians.

It's time to realize what this Jewish Occult represents Satan, which is everything evil and wicked. Jews are not lovers of the Truth, but lovers of the Lie, lovers of the Original Serpent, the Original Liar and the Original Deceiver.

Just read the Jew's Talmudic books, and you'll look upon the Jew Cult as Vile Hellish Creatures Occupying Space on Earth, that are from the Dark side of Life/.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

orion wrote:
<quoted text> He was lucky not to have killed. Recently an old woman in a wheel chair was shot and killed by police who got the new Israeli training. Shoot to kill! that is the new motto.
I have seen things from US TV that really disgusted me.
there was once when someone called the cops because some guy was making a big noise in his house and presumably fighting with his wife under the influence.
Anyway the cops arrived (there were quite a few of them) and the bloke (black for a change) came out of his house completely drunk or whatever, with just shorts, bare cheasted, and definitely unarmed.
The cops stood about 7 meters from him and told him to stop, and lie down you know their usual politeness formulas, and the guy was so high he just ignored them and started to walk away, so they threatened him to stop, keeping a safe distance, and then they just all shot the guy at the same time and peppered him with bullets.
I think he must have walked about 10 meters and that was finished for him.

And that incident was filmed, so you can imagine how many of these killings occur off camera.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting letter by a Jeff Rudin in today's Cape Times. OBLITERATING PALESTINE.
There is no bottom line for the small band of zealots whose life's mission is the unconditional defense of Israel. Take for example Ben Levitas (head of the SA Zionist Federation) latest offering in the Cape Times , "Palestine never was" (Letters Nov 23).
In responding to Mr. Levitas, I do so not to engage with him, for, alas, that is demonstratively futile.
I do so lest any of your readers give the slightest credence to his astonishing claim that Palestine never existed and consequently as he maintains, never had borders or a capital or a government or religion.
Prior to 1948 and the creation of Israel, Palestine was an internationally recognised British mandate that existed from April 25 , 1920 till May 13, 1948.
Palestine had its own flag, public seal and currency. Its capital was Jerusalem, with English, Arabic and Hebrew as its languages, and Islam, Christianity and Judaism as its religions.
Jewish Palestinians even had their own name, Yishuv, a term still used in Israel to denote pre-1948 Jews (my father was a Yishuv, with all his official documents naming him as a Palestinian before he became a naturalised South African).
Should anyone doubt the veracity of these facts, Googling "British Palestine" would probably leave them as angry with Mr. Levitas's deception as I am.
But Mr Levitas does more than just oblitarate Palestine. Having said that Palestinians never existed, ne nonetheless still manages to hold them accountable for their post-1948 miseries.
Those people who never existed should according to him have accepted the 1948 partition of Palestine he says never existed!
A final observation, Mr Levitas always claim to speak on behalf of the Cape Council of the SA Zionist Federation. Zionists see Israel as the exclusively Jewish homeland.
Would it be impolite to ask, therefore why Mr. Levitas, along with all the other passionate Zionists who form this federation, choose to live in South Africa where they proclaim Israel as the only Jewish homeland?
(the last paragraph would apply to all hasbarats on this forum). as French academician Autan Lara said: "The Jews when they are good, they are very good...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Wayne Garrett wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/5
listen to this old J sow, who says she's a Israelite by converting and joining the Talmudic Cult of KKK Jews.
I'm telling you Advocate this, that the Red Cross has documented and stated very clearly the Truth, that the Jew's who claim that 6 million jews died by Germany's Gas Chambers is a War Crime lie, by Jewish Liars and their co-rats.
The disrespect comes from you and your kind of evilized Jews, by insulting non-jewish peoples intelligence and disrespecting the 100's of million non-jews and Gentiles, who were Exterminated at the hands of Jews Serial Killing Monsters directly in Jews Russian Revolution.
And this is a fact and a Truth,...not one single Jew can ever deny, that the Russian Chechen Gulag Jews and especially the Communist Red Army Bolshevik Marxist Jews, slaughtered over 100 million plus Gentile and Goyims (non-jews) between 1917 ad 1945 in Russia.
Yes, the tribal Jewry did this Monstrous and ghastly horrific act of evilness, by hiding the Truth of their Mass-Murders and never bringing these facts and Truths to public light.
These atrocities were hidden from righteous eyes, until Truth seekers came onto these Internet and exposed the sub-human creatures for exactly what they are, which is "Supreme" War Crime Serial Killers and haters of Jesus Christ' and Godly Truths...
Jews used the German people as their Scapegoat and painted Adolf Hitler as a Madman, while standing in the background all along lying and diverting the real Truth, which is this:
Jews were the real Holocaust Deniers of themselves and the Monstrosities of Life, killing goyims in the hundreds of millions with total immunity and impunity for their "Supreme" Holocaust on Goyims and Christians.
It's time to realize what this Jewish Occult represents Satan, which is everything evil and wicked. Jews are not lovers of the Truth, but lovers of the Lie, lovers of the Original Serpent, the Original Liar and the Original Deceiver.
Just read the Jew's Talmudic books, and you'll look upon the Jew Cult as Vile Hellish Creatures Occupying Space on Earth, that are from the Dark side of Life/.
Well the total for Russia is about 66 million (11 times 6 million) As Stalin (married to a Jewess and speaking Yiddish at home -possibly a secret Jew) once said:" A death is a tragedy , a million deaths a statistics). A prof Israel Shahak revealed: According to the Halacha the killing by a Jew of a non-Jew under any circumstances is not regarded as murder. It may be prohibited for other reasons, especially when it causes danger for Jews. In many cases the real feelings about a Jew murdering non-Jews, expressed in Israel with impunity, correspond to the law".
"all Jews are good by nature, all non-Jews are evil by nature. The Jews are creation's crowning glory, the non-Jews are the scum of the Earth." (this is the religious philosophy of late Rabbi Shneur Zalman, one of the leading Halacha scholars in Jewish history, quoted in the Frankfurte Allgemeine Zeitung March 11 1994.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Yet more lies and deception form "Gary" or is it "Ezi Baby Boy the Lair" or perhaps "My Truth is always lies (V1 or V2)". Now it could even be "Booby Sands" another name to add to his list of lies.
@

How's ur 'convert' colon these days, traitor?

Anyone whose posting on behalf of Israeli jew Terrorist, have no place in this Country to live, but Zoo cages.

You and your Zionist/communist kind, should be waiting in Zoos, to be put on trial for your treachery and subversion against our Constitution.. Beware Colon, your Zionism' bigoted racist filth has been exposed!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Holocaust happened. In Russia some 66 millions were murdered by the Jewish Bolsheviks, including 10 million in the Ukraine alone. That is 11 times 6 million. So please do not come with your stories of disrespect for the dead. Just imagine the criminals complaining about disrespect for their dead...That is called chutzpah. The definition for chutzpah is the case of a man who murdered his father and mother and who is asking the judge to acquit him because he is an orphan...They say that BS baffles brain, but your are the ultimate.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Wayne Garrett wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/5
Face it Dude. If the Red Cross has documents stating this, then they documented a lie. Too many of our soldiers came back telling the tale of the ovens full of ashes and bones, along with the interment camps full of Jews that were nothing but skin and bone, awaiting the Germans to march them to the ovens to join their families and friends that had been torched ahead of them. You are either believing a lie or you, yourself are a liar. We owe the Jewish people a great debt for sitting on our butts and letting this happen. If you can't accept the truth, at least stop spreading lies. Our soldiers did not come back and lie about what happened.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Wayne Garrett wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/5
Wow. This is like, your 50th rant or something in less than 24 hours.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Holocaust happened. In Russia some 66 millions were murdered by the Jewish Bolsheviks, including 10 million in the Ukraine alone. That is 11 times 6 million. So please do not come with your stories of disrespect for the dead. Just imagine the criminals complaining about disrespect for their dead...That is called chutzpah. The definition for chutzpah is the case of a man who murdered his father and mother and who is asking the judge to acquit him because he is an orphan...They say that BS baffles brain, but your are the ultimate.
How so? The vast majority of Russians then and now were and are Russian Orthodox. I don't know where you get your information from...David Duke or Wayne's rear. That, and you don't know how Soviet violence was engineered; Lenin and Trotsky may have been weirdos, but you don't know shit about Stalin.

BTW, that ain't the definition of chutzpah. Chutzpah is the guy nearly crashing into your car with the red light on his side of the road and then yelling at you for "ruining his paint job." THAT'S chutzpah.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is like, your 50th rant or something in less than 24 hours.
The whiskey-faced hag is having hot flashes again.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Face it Dude. If the Red Cross has documents stating this, then they documented a lie. Too many of our soldiers came back telling the tale of the ovens full of ashes and bones, along with the interment camps full of Jews that were nothing but skin and bone, awaiting the Germans to march them to the ovens to join their families and friends that had been torched ahead of them. You are either believing a lie or you, yourself are a liar. We owe the Jewish people a great debt for sitting on our butts and letting this happen. If you can't accept the truth, at least stop spreading lies. Our soldiers did not come back and lie about what happened.
`

@

You'll aways be that disgusting little John Hagee biased bigoted racist, who loves the Talmud Jew's books of Hate....

It's spineless critters like you, that should be sentenced along side of these Terrorist israeli Jews in Hague, for being their little subservient machination ploy rats for Terrorist Jewish Liars and convicted War Crime Fugitives in absentia . I know all about you and that's no lie. You're that little old demented perverted pedo cannibal, who wanted/wants to eat baby Palestinians on a sesame roll, with sauerkraut...... Prove me wrong, or FOADD!~

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bloody Scabs wrote:
<quoted text>
`
@
You'll aways be that disgusting little John Hagee biased bigoted racist, who loves the Talmud Jew's books of Hate....
It's spineless critters like you, that should be sentenced along side of these Terrorist israeli Jews in Hague, for being their little subservient machinated/wants to eat baby Palestinians on a sesame roll, with sauerkraut...... Prove me wrong, or FOADD!~
You're into your forth drinkie by now I see, whiskey face. Nice punctuation too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,221 - 88,240 of114,936
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE