Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,081 - 88,100 of 115,482 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99118
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And so the nasty little KKK WASP is back. The Middle East needs to stand united against a putz like you.
how you been ?? Tell me , what Jews and jewish children do for Christmas ??

What about New Years Eve ?? It was 2013 years ago when Christ was born ? DO Jews celebrate New Years Eve ??
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99119
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And so the nasty little KKK WASP is back. The Middle East needs to stand united against a putz like you.
Middle East ?? You mean Asians ?? LOL
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99120
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
you rejecting passages from the Bible stating Jews murdered Christ .
Frankfurters (hot dogs) came from Germany , traffic lights are powered by electricity white Christian man invented ,blu4e jeans were invented by Jacob W. Davis who was working for Levis who again stole someone else idea ,sitcoms are demoralizing our society but jews dont care ,polio was based on Pasteur findings (microbiology etc ).Einstein stole the theory of relativity from James Maxwell bagels were invented as a competitor to obwarzanek ..
Did i miss anything ??
So? The Torah is included in the Bible as the Old Testament and the Bible includes the New Testament, which pretty much states that the Romans crucified Jesus on a hill overlooking Jerusalem, but funny to see that you have nothing against the Romans.

That, and you forget things such as the Egyptians being the first to note electrical discharge from eels and certain fish as well as the Baghdad Battery, Jacob W. Davis was a Jewish immigrant from Latvia who partnered up with Levi to manufacture and sell jeans, you have a stupid argument against sitcoms (and I bet you watch more than a few, you hypocrite), pasteurisation had nothing to do with Salk's vaccine (based on inoculation procedures that originiated in India and China and were later "imported" to Europe by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu after witnessing an inoculation procedure in Turkey), Einstein and the several other scientists in the Olympia academy hardly ever cited each other and were often embroiled in conflict over everyone's papers, and the bagel thing you totally got off from a passage that reads "CITATION NEEDED."

The only thing that's missing here would be your brain.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99121
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>how you been ?? Tell me , what Jews and jewish children do for Christmas ??
What about New Years Eve ?? It was 2013 years ago when Christ was born ? DO Jews celebrate New Years Eve ??
Christmas is an amusing but odd amalgamation of Pagan and Christian rites placed in December to mark the rebirth of the sun, not Jesus. Hannukah is celebrated around the same time because of the Jewish lunar calendar.

And the Jewish New Year is Rosh Hashanah you dolt. Funny of you to even say that "Jesus died 2013 years ago" when it's a generally accepted fact that Biblical dating is notoriously hard to pinpoint.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99122
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas is an amusing but odd amalgamation of Pagan and Christian rites placed in December to mark the rebirth of the sun, not Jesus. Hannukah is celebrated around the same time because of the Jewish lunar calendar.
And the Jewish New Year is Rosh Hashanah you dolt. Funny of you to even say that "Jesus died 2013 years ago" when it's a generally accepted fact that Biblical dating is notoriously hard to pinpoint.
sure its hard to pin point when Jesus was exactly born however " generally accepted "is good enough for me and billion of Christians
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99123
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Torah is included in the Bible as the Old Testament and the Bible includes the New Testament, which pretty much states that the Romans crucified Jesus on a hill overlooking Jerusalem, but funny to see that you have nothing against the Romans.
That, and you forget things such as the Egyptians being the first to note electrical discharge from eels and certain fish as well as the Baghdad Battery, Jacob W. Davis was a Jewish immigrant from Latvia who partnered up with Levi to manufacture and sell jeans, you have a stupid argument against sitcoms (and I bet you watch more than a few, you hypocrite), pasteurisation had nothing to do with Salk's vaccine (based on inoculation procedures that originiated in India and China and were later "imported" to Europe by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu after witnessing an inoculation procedure in Turkey), Einstein and the several other scientists in the Olympia academy hardly ever cited each other and were often embroiled in conflict over everyone's papers, and the bagel thing you totally got off from a passage that reads "CITATION NEEDED."
The only thing that's missing here would be your brain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel

"Contrary to common legend, the bagel was not created in the shape of a stirrup to commemorate the victory of Poland's King Jan III Sobieski over the Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.[citation needed] It was actually invented much earlier in Kraków, Poland, as a competitor to the obwarzanek,"

If Torah is included in the Bible how come there are anti Jewish sentiment all over it .

Your post proves Jews haven't created anything on their own . Plain and simple .

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99124
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel
"Contrary to common legend, the bagel was not created in the shape of a stirrup to commemorate the victory of Poland's King Jan III Sobieski over the Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.[citation needed] It was actually invented much earlier in Kraków, Poland, as a competitor to the obwarzanek,"
If Torah is included in the Bible how come there are anti Jewish sentiment all over it .
Your post proves Jews haven't created anything on their own . Plain and simple .
You're forgetting the all time genius, Albert Einstein. You aren't very smart, are you? No one likes you here, why don't you just leave.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99126
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You're forgetting the all time genius, Albert Einstein. You aren't very smart, are you? No one likes you here, why don't you just leave.
`

`

I dont like u here, why dont u just leave???
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99127
Nov 20, 2012
 
Brooklynn wrote:
`

`

`Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.
`

`

`

great, Great, GREAT, G R E A T post questions and Truth,.... and we are on the same question page and Truth with u!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99129
Nov 20, 2012
 
Dancing Manish Clit wrote:
<quoted text>

great, Great, GREAT, G R E A T post questions and Truth,.... and we are on the same question page and Truth with u!
Had a few again, old hag? It shows.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99131
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I dont like u here, why dont u just leave???
he hates himself so much, assisted suicide might be the answer
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99132
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably has something to do with worshiping goats and throwing rocks.
It probably has something to do with the air being free!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99133
Nov 21, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>nope , besides your link came from Jewish source . We all know jews are not to be trusted
LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99134
Nov 21, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Arabs are Jew brothers . Both are Semites . Both can't be trusted
Please do not insult the Arab world with such a comparison!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99135
Nov 21, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>how you been ?? Tell me , what Jews and jewish children do for Christmas ??
What about New Years Eve ?? It was 2013 years ago when Christ was born ?
That is a wild approximation because only two gospel authors mention the birth of Christ and they differ by ten years. The other two authors don't even consider the event worthy of mention - probably because it was a normal birth like millions before it.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99136
Nov 21, 2012
 
`

`

`

The bombing of the Jew's bus in Tel Aviv, is just another false flag and ploy lie by the Terrorist israeli Jews...

`
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99137
Nov 21, 2012
 
`

`

Chief Rabbi of the Orthodox Jewish Community in Austria, Moishe Arye Friedman says that the “Zionist regime is using the Holocaust concept as a tool and weapon to silence people.”
`
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99138
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brooklynn wrote:
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.

There was nothing to expect from Congress.
Just a plutocratic regime with a criminal foreign policy supporting another plutocratic criminal regime with an apartheid policy.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99139
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
`
`
Chief Rabbi of the Orthodox Jewish Community in Austria, Moishe Arye Friedman says that the “Zionist regime is using the Holocaust concept as a tool and weapon to silence people.”
`
Interesting!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99140
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ocxz wrote:
Brooklynn wrote:
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.
There was nothing to expect from Congress.
Just a plutocratic regime with a criminal foreign policy supporting another plutocratic criminal regime with an apartheid policy.
What do you expect? at least 85% of Congressmen and Senators got where they are with Jewish money. The rest are just sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••