Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99067 Nov 20, 2012
......go Iran go........go Hamas go........go Hezbollah go........

An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port Sunday, Nov. 18, with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajar-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip, debkafile’s intelligence sources report. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.

The new Fajar-5s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets in current use with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip. To extend their range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, Hamas removed a part of their payloads to make them lighter.

Tehran is sending the fresh supply of disassembled rockets to replenish the stocks its allies, the Palestinian Hamas and Jihad Islami, depleted in their round-the-clock attacks on Israel since Nov. 10.

Great Satan and Shitsreal's new doctrine = KILL AND BE KILLED

Great Satan and Shitsreal = INTERNATIONAL OUTLAWS
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#99068 Nov 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post!!!
You make stupid look smart. I have rocks outside that are smarter than you. Take your made up book and wipe your butt with it, because thats all its good for.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#99069 Nov 20, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
what in tarnntion are you babbling about....? Go get an education and learn to post English. You sound like that illiterate Advocate and her aliase "NFL".
lol.........
orion

Sudan

#99070 Nov 20, 2012
Henry wrote:
Stop sending rockets into Israel, recognize Israel and come back for two state solution. Simple. Then violence started by the Arabs, can cease. Simple!
Wrong again, why must there be a two state solution. Why not going back to the drawing board and re-create the Palestine that was in the boundaries after WWI. I say let there be one state for Jews, Christians and Muslims and let the refugees come back. What was valid for South Africa , should be valid for Israel and the rest of Jordan/Palestine. The Beduin King of Jordan does not represent the population which is mostly Palestinian. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq worked quite well before Usrael interfered there. I SAY LET THERE BE A UNITARY STATE OF PALESTINE.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#99071 Nov 20, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again, why must there be a two state solution. Why not going back to the drawing board and re-create the Palestine that was in the boundaries after WWI. I say let there be one state for Jews, Christians and Muslims and let the refugees come back. What was valid for South Africa , should be valid for Israel and the rest of Jordan/Palestine. The Beduin King of Jordan does not represent the population which is mostly Palestinian. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq worked quite well before Usrael interfered there. I SAY LET THERE BE A UNITARY STATE OF PALESTINE.
sadly it would never be enough for ether party....
Brooklynn

Huntington Station, NY

#99072 Nov 20, 2012
&#8234;Briefing on Israel&#8236;

Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99073 Nov 20, 2012
Hello, the halfwits among you. The dismantling of the evil/racist carbuncle called israel is essencial for the advancement of the human ape in general.

I'm listening to. Bach, Organ Triosonata In, E-flat Major.

Have a nice day.

The Atheist.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99074 Nov 20, 2012
I hope this can help in the not to distant future!

&fe ature=BFa&list=FLJFynFE0u8 nVJlOQ10NN9_Q
Syrian

New London, CT

#99075 Nov 20, 2012
Rambone wrote:
......go Iran go........go Hamas go........go Hezbollah go........
An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port Sunday, Nov. 18, with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajar-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip, debkafile’s intelligence sources report. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.
The new Fajar-5s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets in current use with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip. To extend their range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, Hamas removed a part of their payloads to make them lighter.
Tehran is sending the fresh supply of disassembled rockets to replenish the stocks its allies, the Palestinian Hamas and Jihad Islami, depleted in their round-the-clock attacks on Israel since Nov. 10.
Great Satan and Shitsreal's new doctrine = KILL AND BE KILLED
Great Satan and Shitsreal = INTERNATIONAL OUTLAWS
A few Pakistani nukes and their party will be over.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99076 Nov 20, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You make stupid look smart. I have rocks outside that are smarter than you. Take your made up book and wipe your butt with it, because thats all its good for.
Learn to respect other people's religions, azzzwipe! This is why you fools have been getting your sorry butts whipped for 5,000 years!
Syrian

New London, CT

#99077 Nov 20, 2012
Brooklynn wrote:
&#8234;Briefing on Israel&#8236;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rch7vUxJX7wXX
Who is that fat head loudmouth azzzwipe? LOL!! Go USA!! Go Obama!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99078 Nov 20, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Learn to respect other people's religions, azzzwipe! This is why you fools have been getting your sorry butts whipped for 5,000 years!
What's your religion, mucus face?
Ramafuchs

Bonn, Germany

#99079 Nov 20, 2012
Long back I had aired my views about the title of this thread. No one wish to blame anyone one or any country. But my critical observation is this. Israel is as good or bad as India. Both countries got independence after British colonial period.Israel has got some problem(right from the birth) from Palestine. India has got some problem to solve Kashmir. How long it will take to show their human face so that each and every human in those countries live without violence?. Born In Inda and i live in Köln and no national fervour to denigrade any country.
Ramafuchs

Bonn, Germany

#99080 Nov 20, 2012
Starting war is easy to.......... win an election is easy joke.
But preaching peace and get defeated is praiseworthy..Israel's 60 years history had met so many elections but peace is not there.Why
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99081 Nov 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya M8. Not looking for a battle! But out of the thousands of religions/sects that polute this tiny planet, Atheism makes sense.

Have a nice day.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99082 Nov 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a guess, "Nose" tra damous!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99084 Nov 20, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya M8. Not looking for a battle! But out of the thousands of religions/sects that polute this tiny planet, Atheism makes sense.
Have a nice day.
Oh sure it does clown!! Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#99085 Nov 20, 2012
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, THE SYRIAN ASSADOMITE!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99086 Nov 20, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Take a guess, "Nose" tra damous!
It probably has something to do with worshiping goats and throwing rocks.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99087 Nov 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> A few Pakistani nukes and their party will be over.
Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists scumbags dummy! And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in THE USA, SYRIAN ASSAADOMITE AND RAMBONEHEAD WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMMY!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Dec 21 mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance