Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
rider

Marquette, MI

#99038 Nov 19, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...
Jun 12, 2012 - 10 min - Uploaded by markxdexfool
Channel 4 Adverts 04 08 2002by MattiDVHS7,108 views · 2010 9/11 MISSING LINKS BUS IN 3 JULY 4TH ...
Lies Beats himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

#99039 Nov 19, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I got that wrong because you said so ? Americans saw Obama dissing israel left and right yet they elected him . In our mind he has better values occur . After Jews will convert or parish .
LIAR! WHEN THE HELL DID ANY AMERICANS DIE FOR ISRALE ASSCLOWN?? FILTHY DISGUSTING STINKIN' LIAR!! Hey Moron! FOR THE MILLIONTH FLIPPIN' TIME!!!!!! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Lies Beats himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

#99040 Nov 19, 2012
Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
an illiterate childish reply...../!~
U'r no match for me...~
Now it's back to the "Dancing with hAMASARAT Cult"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#99041 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I got that wrong because you said so ? Americans saw Obama dissing israel left and right yet they elected him . In our mind he has better values because he doesn't want Americans boys dying in israel's name
I' Christian and i certainly dont support Israel and her genocidal policies .
Jews killed Christ . Read King James Bible LUke Mathew or Mark .
Fact is most Americans are too busy working ,putting food on the table . jewish media is trying to create an illusion of Christian support .
Some evangelical fundamentalists believe if all jews go back to Israel the second coming of Jesus will occur . After Jews will convert or parish .
Do your homework. Christ was a Jew.
Lies Beats himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

#99042 Nov 19, 2012
rider wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ic6Ck jjP1U
Jun 12, 2012 - 10 min - Uploaded by markxdexfool
Channel 4 Adverts 04 08 2002by MattiDVHS7,108 views · 2010 9/11 MISSING LINKS BUS IN 3 JULY 4TH ...
CONSPIRACY nutjob!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#99043 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Fact is most Americans are too busy working ,putting food on the table ..
I am not a supporter of Obama but I do think he is the lesser of two evils and he has at least started to understand that Israel is actually an enemy of the USA rather than an ally.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99044 Nov 19, 2012
`

`

Why are israeli Jews Spawned Liars?

Jews have no connection to Israelite Hebrews, so who and what is a Jew?

answer: Jews are a "Cult of Converts Jews" who were never ever in Ancient Times. They are off-springs from their oral Cult, which consisted of pagans, heathens, Edomites, Sadducees, Pharisees-who believed in "Pharisaism". The Jews of today are all "converts" and believers in the oral Cult of their Satanic heritage in Jesus Christ's Time.

And to prove my Truth, any Jew that's out there, show me where it states in Holy Bible or in any Ancient Document, that Abraham and Moses were Jews/.

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#99045 Nov 19, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a supporter of Obama but I do think he is the lesser of two evils and he has at least started to understand that Israel is actually an enemy of the USA rather than an ally.
You support someone who is for the killing of babies before they're born? What religion are you? How is that merciful?
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99046 Nov 19, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_appeara...

"The race and appearance of Jesus have been discussed on a number of grounds since early Christianity, although the New Testament includes no description of the physical appearance of Jesus before his death and its narrative is generally indifferent to racial appearances"

Jesus was a Jew - another lie from Jewish media machine .

DO YOUR HOMEWORK .

JESUS WAS NOT A JEW :
https://www.google.com/search...
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99047 Nov 19, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly right .Obama get it .
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99048 Nov 19, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Jesus Christ was an Arabian Israelite, but he was never a Jew.

You can call Jesus Christ an Arabian out of the lineage of Boaz, a Hebrew, an Israelite. a Nazarene, Galilean, High Priest of Melchizedek, but you could never ever call Jesus Christ a "Convert Talmudic Demonized Jew".

He denounced and condemned the Cult in Ancient time, that became the jew's books and ritual of Dancing with Satan.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Phoenix, AZ

#99049 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
"The race and appearance of Jesus have been discussed on a number of grounds since early Christianity, although the New Testament includes no description of the physical appearance of Jesus before his death and its narrative is generally indifferent to racial appearances"
DO YOUR HOMEWORK .
JESUS WAS NOT A JEW :
Jesus was a Jew. He was descended from the tribe of Judah (Gen. 49:10) as King David was (1Sam. 17:12, 1Ch. 28:4) and descended from King David himself (2Sam. 7:12-13, Isa. 9:6-7, Jer. 23:5-6). That is why the Messiah is called Son of David (Matt. 21:9). From the 12 tribes...Jewish nation... get it? Man, you're really dumb.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#99050 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
DO YOUR HOMEWORK .
JESUS WAS NOT A JEW :
You bet he was a Jew.“A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.”
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#99051 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
DO YOUR HOMEWORK .
JESUS WAS NOT A JEW :
Where have you learned your lies? You should ask God to reveal the truth to you?
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#99052 Nov 19, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew. He was descended from the tribe of Judah (Gen. 49:10) as King David was (1Sam. 17:12, 1Ch. 28:4) and descended from King David himself (2Sam. 7:12-13, Isa. 9:6-7, Jer. 23:5-6). That is why the Messiah is called Son of David (Matt. 21:9). From the 12 tribes...Jewish nation... get it? Man, you're really dumb.
Great source! But they probably don't read the Bible.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99053 Nov 19, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You support someone who is for the killing of babies before they're born? What religion are you? How is that merciful?
`

`

`

Yo, what the hell are you posting about/? Only demented Savages and Jews kill babies, not any decent righteous human beings..

The Jew's Talmud Cult is all about being taught bigotry, racism, supremacy and hate, that have been kept a secret until the Internet came along.

Decent jewish human beings, who love God have come forth denouncing and condemning Israel's Leaders as War Crime Criminals along with their own sick Satanic Talmud books of Hate.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99054 Nov 19, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

Yo big mouth, show me where it states that Abraham, Moses, David and any of the prophets in the old Testament, were Jews.

If you cannot, then be very humble and shut up. The word "jew" appears in King and in some of the Bible's gospels, but that's in revised Bibles after 1775. The original manuscripts show no "Jew" word entries/.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#99055 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Yo, what the hell are you posting about/? Only demented Savages and Jews kill babies, not any decent righteous human beings..
The Jew's Talmud Cult is all about being taught bigotry, racism, supremacy and hate, that have been kept a secret until the Internet came along.
Decent jewish human beings, who love God have come forth denouncing and condemning Israel's Leaders as War Crime Criminals along with their own sick Satanic Talmud books of Hate.
You sound like a bigot.
ocxz

Reunion

#99056 Nov 19, 2012
In the end there will be one country with both palestinians and israelis living together.
Don't know if the name of the country will be Israel or palestine or Palestisrael, but there is no other solution.
But before that the people from both sides will have to grow up a little bit and root out the small Likhud / Hamas clique and what knows, these elements who profit from this perpetual status quo and are right now playing cowboys and indians, conveniently just before elections.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#99057 Nov 19, 2012
`
`
Why are israeli Jews Spawned Liars?
Jews have no connection to Israelite Hebrews, so who and what is a Jew?
answer: Jews are a "Cult of Converts Jews" who were never ever in Ancient Times. They are off-springs from their oral Cult, which consisted of pagans, heathens, Edomites, Sadducees, Pharisees-who believed in "Pharisaism". The Jews of today are all "converts" and believers in the oral Cult of their Satanic heritage in Jesus Christ's Time.
And to prove my Truth, any Jew that's out there, show me where it states in Holy Bible or in any Ancient Document, that Abraham and Moses were Jews/.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ztgz_W4cOdwXX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gay marriage is accepted in port Jeff. So, why are you are so angry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Oct 10 friv4school 73
Straub's Market 1941 (Nov '11) Oct 10 Willy Straub 4
Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11 bi... Sep '14 Willy 1
American Johann 'Hans' Breyer arrested for Nazi... Jul '14 Mustang Mike 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match