Well testing ordered in Islip after c...

Well testing ordered in Islip after contaminant found

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from May 11, 2018, titled Well testing ordered in Islip after contaminant found. In it, Newsday reports that:

MacArthur Airport was listed as a possible Superfund site in January, shortly after perfluorooctane sulfonate, or PFOS, was found in a nearby well. Additional wells have to be tested in the Town of Islip near Long Island MacArthur Airport for a firefighter foam contaminant linked to several illnesses, officials said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Perform Magic

Bohemia, NY

#1 May 23, 2018
How about testing what they left behind at Roberto Clemente Park. The number of ton's removed do not add up to the amount of ton's dumped, just add up the so called removed scaled weight ticket's. Then what ever happened to the contamination they found below the removed soil from the old town dump site??? Probably had David Copperfield PERFORM MAGIC.
Islip Resident

Chicago, IL

#2 May 24, 2018
Perform Magic wrote:
How about testing what they left behind at Roberto Clemente Park. The number of ton's removed do not add up to the amount of ton's dumped, just add up the so called removed scaled weight ticket's. Then what ever happened to the contamination they found below the removed soil from the old town dump site??? Probably had David Copperfield PERFORM MAGIC.
Roberto Clemente Park has been tested to be as clean as a whistle, just like the Heartland site. It has also been proven that there is no asbestos or human remains there - just a few animal bones from the kitchen.
Monica

Bronx, NY

#3 May 24, 2018
Islip Resident wrote:
<quoted text>

Roberto Clemente Park has been tested to be as clean as a whistle, just like the Heartland site. It has also been proven that there is no asbestos or human remains there - just a few animal bones from the kitchen.
Well thatís certainly a reflief! After reading this fact I will let my kids play at Roberto Clemente Park again
Dear Monica

Bohemia, NY

#4 May 25, 2018
How you DO IN, Brain Drain, Brain Dead, Islip Resident, Named Monica, Your such a magical Performer, to live in your Jerry Wolkoff, PARANOID WORLD.
Monica Snek

Bronx, NY

#5 May 26, 2018
Dear Monica wrote:
How you DO IN, Brain Drain, Brain Dead, Islip Resident, Named Monica, Your such a magical Performer, to live in your Jerry Wolkoff, PARANOID WORLD.
At least I post under my real name. Iím not some coward like you from Bohemia, hiding behind a computer, afraid to even say your first name
Islip Resident

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 26, 2018
Amen, Monica. This coward a pathetic spammer, paid to badmouth Heartland. No adult could possibly be that bad with grammar, not even a dumb truck driver! I don't even think he lives in Islip. No matter what fake name he uses, he's nothing but a weak, old loser.
Who Is Hiding

Bohemia, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2018
Islip Resident from Chicago, or is it Buffalo, Monica Snek Bronx Pipelayer,etc. You missed the rally on June 1, 2018 Against Crazyland, your beloved mentor Jerry Wackoff "s Dreamland, for all you Brain Drained, and Brain Dead loser's. Only 10 paid off illegal's, showed up to support Jerry, Over 250 Patriot's showed up against, it. Amen, Monica how many personalities do you think you can hide behind??? Mike "THE RAT" Capuano, your buddy did not show at the rally. Had to run into your RAT HOLE. Citizens for a better Islip, or the Bald Headed "CHICKEN HAWK" ERIC ALEXANDER, from VISION GHETTO ( LONG ) ISLAND. NO GUT'S GOOD BUDDY.
Islip Resident

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 7, 2018
All lies, I was there with my Bills hat on - there were no more than double digits of protesters, with double digit iq's, and single digit amounts of teeth!

I saw a smelly old truck driver that was too fat to see his feet, was that you?
I heart Heartland

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 7, 2018
Islip Resident wrote:
All lies, I was there with my Bills hat on - there were no more than double digits of protesters, with double digit iq's, and single digit amounts of teeth!

I saw a smelly old truck driver that was too fat to see his feet, was that you?
Thatís true, I was there too, and there were like 10 people total. Just a few idiots complaining about nothing in a empty room. The only people who oppose Heartland are a few idiots who can barely even read. A recent survey shows that 98% of people in islip support Heartland. The other 2 percent donít matter, they are nobodies. It doesnít matter anyway, Heartland has passed with flying colors and construction has begun.
Islip Resident

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 8, 2018
I heart Heartland wrote:
<quoted text>

Thatís true, I was there too, and there were like 10 people total. Just a few idiots complaining about nothing in a empty room. The only people who oppose Heartland are a few idiots who can barely even read. A recent survey shows that 98% of people in islip support Heartland. The other 2 percent donít matter, they are nobodies. It doesnít matter anyway, Heartland has passed with flying colors and construction has begun.
Duard is a real animal, and he's almost 7 feet. This fat little spamming truck driver is lucky he hid like a rat, after all of the stuff he said about Mr. and Mrs. Snek.
Lean and Mean

Bohemia, NY

#11 Jun 9, 2018
Islip resident, wearing your Buffalo "CRAP HAT", Get your eyes checked, you saw the wrong guy, that was one of only 10 Jerry Wackoff ILLEGAL'S his "WORKFORCE" supporter's "FAT LOUIE", he wouldn't fit behind the wheel Good Buddy, Lean and Mean, you need more exposure, trying to mate with your pet Duard, won't work, will only cause you more hallucination's. Your above spam post, I heart ( WACKOFF LAND) heartland. From Brooklyn, You answer your own SPAM POST'S. The Patriot's opposed to Crazyland were flying OLD GLORY, you "CHICKEN HAWK COWARD".
Duty to warn

Bradenton, FL

#12 Jun 9, 2018
pulte is a RICO..........Beware of the Mosaic sinkholes and stripmines and the crooked county commissars ..........bribed by Sheldon Adelson, et al.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) 7 hr Dave 21
Officer J Mclaren Brookhaven town Sep 16 Mac Daddy 3
News Port Jefferson Library to host LI's first kids ... Sep 16 Shoes Pirro 7
S. Prestanos Bakery Sep 14 Mario 1
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 14 Jean Parisi 154
News 2 Teens Arrested for Copiague Murder (Apr '10) Sep 10 Joe DiMaggio 10
Crack Pipe Dispensers Sep 10 Crooky Crookhaven 1

Holtsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages