Neighbors in Nesconset mourn

Full story: Newsday

Neighbors mourned the loss of a Nesconset grandmother found dead in her home as police continued to investigate the crime yesterday.
Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
no one

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Dec 6, 2007
The drug problem in smithtown is rediculous and has gotten out of hand. I knew both chunga and matt and this whole thing boggles my mind. If u didnt know matts situation and family u should not judge him at all.
Classmate128

Albany, NY

#44 Dec 7, 2007
I could see Chunger doing a stunt like this, just for his publicity.
smithtown

AOL

#45 Dec 15, 2007
i think the grandmom knew that drugs were sold in her house and Matt was a dealer ,, this happened because they played with fire,, they sold the worst drug of all.. the family knew this too and the other kid wanted a fix and the need of drugs made him do this.. horrible !!!!!
SHS Grad

Smithtown, NY

#46 Dec 19, 2007
I, too, know both Matt and Chunga. Regardless of what went on in Matt's house.. Chunga was addicted to drugs and was headed down a bad path. Either way, he wouldve ended up in trouble.. rehab or jail. It's just sad that an innocent, sweet woman like Martha had to be a part of it. Hope they lock you up forever, you mother ******! Rotttt in jailll, byotchhh!
SHS Grad

Smithtown, NY

#47 Dec 19, 2007
...and to the Wattson family, may she rest in peace<3
jenna doe

Peoria, AZ

#49 Dec 30, 2007
hes a complete **** up waste of life if we had the death penelty he would be the perfect canidate that dumb fuko peice of sh*t watse... giv him herion and let him kill himself
Grandson

Middle Island, NY

#51 Jan 22, 2008
jane doe wrote:
wow! I grew up there too. I knew Matthew's I went to hs and sometimes hung out with paul. Is that is dad or his uncle? I remember even in the late 70s Allen Watson had a son with Cheri Cunningham. So not sure the relations but boy were they all into drugs. It sad how the cycle just continued even 30 years later. So this could have been prevented. Im sure more stuff happened in those years.
get a life
Grandson

Middle Island, NY

#52 Jan 22, 2008
I am Matt's cousin, so I was thinking maybe you should really reconsider stating your weak and fickle comment and also just sit back, calm down, then remind yourself that you know nothing and if you think you knew something, thinking can get your mouth in a lot of trouble thats what your conscience is for which is consequently absent. At least you and I know that you wouldn't have the nerve to speak a single syllable that you have wrote in person to me (or my family), you'll just continue to cower behind your computer and I give you the highest amount of assurance that you will never... ever be righteous as you pretend to be. That goes for anyone who made the decision that disrespectfully assuming and bringing up anyone in my family as a negative was a "good idea" for that I hope god can forgive you like I so gracefully have done. However most people have posted very positive, nice, humble comments that I thank you all for you love and support. I'd like to also take a minute to say that my "gamma" was the most caring, loving, selfless, and the one woman you can count on to make you smile every time you see her or think of her. I cannot stress enough how much I miss her as we all do. I hope and pray that no one has to go thew anything relatively close or worse than something so horrid. Yes their is plenty of evil in this world to do completely repulsive disgusting things that happen every day of our lives to people everywhere. If only you could just look thew her eyes at any point and see how beautiful life is, all that evil just fades if only for a second it would still change your life and how you live it.
Grandson

Middle Island, NY

#53 Jan 22, 2008
MR PINK wrote:
LET'S ALL JUST PRAY THAT THIS MAGGOT DIES OF AN INFECTION FROM HIS WOUNDS.
Family Lies and Drama wrote:
You're all so completely clueless, it's funny. Most clueless are "The Family" and people pretending to speak for various players in this pathetic little drama. You're all practically masturbating to the excitement of finally having some new gossip to discuss.Each and every one of you is complicit in this and you're all going down. I think you're starting to get scared you own social worlds are going to come tumbling down.Oh, and The Family needs to stop protesting. Matt's not in hiding for safety and recovery. He's trying to remain out of jail by staying away from Suffolk County investigators. Lying fools.
Family Lies and Drama wrote:
The Family: white trash with an exposed nerve.
Irony: a junkie (who sold narcotics to neighborhood kids who've died or overdosed), who now needs narcotics for self-inflicted stab wounds.
Go on, question me again. It's a dare.
I am Matt's cousin, we grew up together. So I was thinking maybe you should really reconsider stating your weak and fickle comment and also just sit back, calm down, then remind yourself that you know nothing and if you think you knew something, thinking can get your mouth in a lot of trouble. Thats what your conscience is for which is consequently absent in your case. I give you the highest amount of assurance that you will never... ever be righteous. I don't mean to judge but I am certain your purgatory wont be as forgiving if you "get off" by trying to make grieving poses for family's difficult. At least you and I know that you wouldn't have the nerve to speak a single syllable that you have wrote in person to me or my family and you have my word on that. You'll just continue to cower behind your computer and talk talk talk. That goes for anyone who made the decision that disrespectfully assuming and bringing up anyone in my family as a negative was a "good idea" for that I hope god can forgive you like I so gracefully have done. However most people have posted very positive, nice, humble comments that I thank you all for you love and support. I'd like to also take a minute to say that my "gamma" was the most caring, loving, selfless, and the one woman you can count on to make you smile every time you see her or think of her. I cannot stress enough how much I miss her as we all do. I hope and pray that no one has to go thew anything relatively close or worse than something so horrid. Yes their is plenty of evil in this world to do completely repulsive disgusting things that happen every day of our lives to people everywhere. If only you could just look thew her eyes at any point and see how beautiful life is, all that evil just fades if only for a second it would still change your life and how you live it.
junkie

Levittown, NY

#55 Dec 21, 2008
if you don't have children than you are safe from Smithtowns drug problem. but if ur children are age 14+ u better be well equipped in parenting. don't drive your children away like my parents did wen i was younger. it only led me to a worse place
honestly

Hampton Bays, NY

#56 Oct 5, 2009
Elvis wrote:
I guess alot of people in Suffolk don't believe in going to the doctor when you're hurting. They self medicate.
Obviously there are alot of people in pain in Suffolk.
Time to stop playing Doctor, and go to a real one.
.. & i guess a lot of people like yourself still dont reason that half the planet is medicated by doctors. how do you think these kids got started on heroin? by stealing their parents oxycotins! & just for the record i went to high school with both matt watson & victor chunga .. there is no need for nosey ppl to be asking where his family is .. where is YOUR family? why dont you get off the internet & worry about your kids & stop downgrading somebody elses. my heart goes out to the watsons & as far as chunga goes id have to say "what goes around comes around" .. suffer well.
Mike Cosentino

Paterson, NJ

#57 Feb 23, 2013
I went to school with Matt Watson and Victor Chunga. I know Matt very well. His father is a heavy cocaine addict that never gave Matt any good sense of direction. Matt is a convicted confused criminal that will never amount to anything until he grows up and realises that drugs are not the answer. All of Matt's friends excluding charise and Andrew Foreman use Matt for his drug connections. Victor was always a faggot who found a way to make money selling Oxy Contin to minors in high school and ruined many lives. Victor wanted to rob Matt from the beginning because he hated Matt and needed Heroin to stop his withdrawals. Victor never liked Matt and he was always jelous that he was a bigger drug dealer then him. I feel bad for Matt because he was always a nice kid that just wanted to get high to mask his psychological disorders that were induced from neglect by his father. All of the Watsons are drug addicts except his deceased grandmother. She was truely an innocent victim that was savagely slashed to death by the faggot Victor. I believe Victor got off easy because he is gay and it was his first murder. I believe for his hanous crimes he should have been hanged or executed. Nobody needs a cold blooded murderer like Victor to be alive in our society. There is no excuse for the cold blooded crimes he committed. Martha was an innocent woman and this shows how corrupt the criminal justice system is by allowing Victor to breathe. Even though Matt is an impulsive drug addict and opiate fiend it doesn't justify this crime that Victor commited.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min JUDEletePete 118,091
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr jon 6,409
Gay Friendly Sayville? Sat Uncle Reamus 2
Review: Ilopango Restaurant Fri james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search