Insiders at North Shore-LIJ: Trustees...

Insiders at North Shore-LIJ: Trustees' dual interests

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Insiders at North Shore-LIJ: Trustees' dual interests. In it, Newsday reports that:

The vice chairman of the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System may be its biggest landlord, but other trustees have companies that also have done business with the health system over the years, records ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Say again

Fort Lee, NJ

#1 Feb 6, 2008
What's that smell?
Angie Monti

Southold, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2008
I see a problem here! DA Rice is knocking at the door.
Rudy

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 6, 2008
The word "trustee" should speak for itself (I don't think that it means help yourself). Time to empty the bedpan, something smells very bad at this place.
Huh

Hicksville, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2008
Isn't North Shore involved with Nassau Medical?

What's going on there?
hank gass

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2008
well im sure the hospital is against this practice in theory but in reality they are hip deep doing it and all the crooks claiming to be upstanding citizens are really money hungry w h o r e s costing the public huge premiums by overcharging for goods and services. wake up people and rebel
vkl1

Roosevelt, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2008
The people in charge are well aware and they are probaly making deals all of the time. Healthcare is big business and they may tout how they are there to help-but what is most important is the bottom line-don't let them fool you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May '15 marknadjar 1
News Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec '14 Crest1210 170
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages