Patti

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I went to Home Run Burger the other day for the first time. So, I tried the double cheese burger, one of my favorites, There was no comparison to any of the fast food chains... Home Run Burger was the best I've ever tasted.
David

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Patti wrote:
I went to Home Run Burger the other day for the first time. So, I tried the double cheese burger, one of my favorites, There was no comparison to any of the fast food chains... Home Run Burger was the best I've ever tasted.
Hey Patti aka joe you.can't be for real that meat is horrible but keep trying maybe somebody will believe you best of luck word of advice fire your butcher tell him dog meat is for pet cemiteries lol
Tom

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Went to homerun burger a couple of times.. you guys are being to hard on the place.. sure the burger oculd be better, but its not the worst in the world. I actually do like the fies as well, and the shake's were good.
Burger

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Like others have said before the burgers are not that good and the fries are average at best.
Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I personally really enjoy Home-Run burger. I work right near the place and all of my co-workers agree. I like the specials, and enjoy the fries. And I think the burgers are very tasty! I don't understand why there's so much hostility, if you don't like the place-don't go, no need to bad mouth it.
Tiffany

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

We all love the home run burger. Good, inexpensive food and the people working there were very nice. Plus the place is cute inside.
Linda

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I Heard through the grapevines that Old Home Run Burger is now going to be a Mediterranean food??? does anyone know anything about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••