First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Patti

East Northport, NY

#42 Apr 19, 2010
I went to Home Run Burger the other day for the first time. So, I tried the double cheese burger, one of my favorites, There was no comparison to any of the fast food chains... Home Run Burger was the best I've ever tasted.
David

Flushing, NY

#43 Apr 29, 2010
Patti wrote:
I went to Home Run Burger the other day for the first time. So, I tried the double cheese burger, one of my favorites, There was no comparison to any of the fast food chains... Home Run Burger was the best I've ever tasted.
Hey Patti aka joe you.can't be for real that meat is horrible but keep trying maybe somebody will believe you best of luck word of advice fire your butcher tell him dog meat is for pet cemiteries lol
Tom

Elizabeth, NJ

#44 May 3, 2010
Went to homerun burger a couple of times.. you guys are being to hard on the place.. sure the burger oculd be better, but its not the worst in the world. I actually do like the fies as well, and the shake's were good.
Burger

Ronkonkoma, NY

#45 May 25, 2010
Like others have said before the burgers are not that good and the fries are average at best.
Mary

United States

#46 Mar 29, 2011
I personally really enjoy Home-Run burger. I work right near the place and all of my co-workers agree. I like the specials, and enjoy the fries. And I think the burgers are very tasty! I don't understand why there's so much hostility, if you don't like the place-don't go, no need to bad mouth it.
Tiffany

Ronkonkoma, NY

#47 Aug 11, 2011
We all love the home run burger. Good, inexpensive food and the people working there were very nice. Plus the place is cute inside.
Linda

West Babylon, NY

#48 Jan 18, 2013
I Heard through the grapevines that Old Home Run Burger is now going to be a Mediterranean food??? does anyone know anything about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 hr scirocco 119,696
Solar farm in shoreham Sat Rollo 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 26 Lili 15
Race War Dec 25 Brooklynn 10
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170
A 1790 Colonial UFO Sighting Nov 29 Crazy Talk 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match