engaged couples:we'll help you get ma...

engaged couples:we'll help you get married in nyc

Posted in the Holtsville Forum

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2011
If you are an engaged couple in the tri-state area who have a compelling story of love, a shoestring wedding budget, and simply MUST have a NYC wedding, "Marry Me in NYC" wants to help! Renowned NYC wedding planner Gino Filippone and the WE Network are searching for charismatic couples to share their stories as they are wed in an iconic, New York City location. If you must be married atop the Empire State Building... if you want to exchange vows on the NY subway... if you dream of wedded bliss on the Statue of Liberty, in front of Tiffany's, on the Brooklyn Bridge... we want to help!

Contact me directly: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) 6 hr raphan disbarred 17
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Thu Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) Thu SmokinJoe 8
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Aug 15 Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Aug 15 SmokinJoe 9
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123
Safe to drink Aug 10 Washerwoman 2

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages