Youth pastor charged in sexual relati...

Youth pastor charged in sexual relationship

There are 278 comments on the Newsday story from May 16, 2008, titled Youth pastor charged in sexual relationship. In it, Newsday reports that:

A former Centereach private school teacher and youth pastor accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old girl was arraigned today on sex abuse charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Equality4All

Watsonville, CA

#26 May 16, 2008
an American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's newsday's affirmative action at work.
And blatant bigotry at work with your writing.
Kirk

Bronx, NY

#27 May 16, 2008
Another example of some scumbag who took a job just to be near kids.
John Brophy

Kings Mountain, NC

#28 May 16, 2008
Equality4All wrote:
<quoted text>
And blatant bigotry at work with your writing.
Spoken like a true San Fran pinhead. Trolling the net for your next sexual deviant to "martyrize"? When are you kooks going to secede from the union anyway?
MeMe28

Yonkers, NY

#30 May 16, 2008
I think this church is sad.....
LuckyBabe

Yonkers, NY

#31 May 16, 2008
My2Cents wrote:
That church/school is a cult !!!!
I know from personal experience with them
Perhaps this will bring them down a couple of pegs------not so "Holier than thou" anymore
I also know from personal experience that this "church" is kind of cult like!
A friend of mine joined there as a memeber and they had a BBQ and I was invited along and while speaking to one of the parishoners, when I said I was Catholic....they had nerve to tell me I was wrong for being Catholic!!! So I in turn told them "Oh don't worry next week I plan on being Jewish". That shut them up and they walked away....
Just Me

New York, NY

#33 May 19, 2008
Rumors are that the parents wanted free tuition in exchange for no charges pressed. Probably why it took so long to charge him. I heard about this last year.
LIer

Tenafly, NJ

#35 May 20, 2008
My2Cents wrote:
That church/school is a cult !!!!
I know from personal experience with them
Perhaps this will bring them down a couple of pegs------not so "Holier than thou" anymore
What church is it?
LIer

Tenafly, NJ

#36 May 20, 2008
You know....I realize that these molestations are first offenses for many of the involved clergy, but they should do background checks on all. Anyone who is in a position of working with or being around children as a part of their occupation, should be checked out. It needs to be a law.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#37 May 20, 2008
an American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's newsday's affirmative action at work.
You can only guess at that. And you are. But I bet if we both can guess the perp is a white guy just on the typical profile for this type of sick sh1t we'd be 100% right.

And throw that Dallas Texas Pastor of a 26,000 strong congregation in the pot also. Sick pieces of sh1t.
Jesus was a fraud

United States

#38 May 20, 2008
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuurprise suuuuuuuuuuuurprise, aother person associated with the church accused of inproper sexual relationships.

All you catholics, enjoy your mock of a religion.
FREE MAN

United States

#39 May 20, 2008
Jesus was a fraud wrote:
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuurprise suuuuuuuuuuuurprise, aother person associated with the church accused of inproper sexual relationships.
NOT NICE.
LIer

Tenafly, NJ

#40 May 20, 2008
Jesus was a fraud wrote:
Suuuuuurprise to you...pay attention...this was NOT a Catholic church
Frito

Morganville, NJ

#41 May 20, 2008
Jesus was a fraud wrote:
All religions are "mock" until one is proven to be true which will be.... NEVER
F- U- OSNAS

New York, NY

#42 May 21, 2008
i went to the hell hole school and i will tell you they are anything but godly there and i will also say this isnt the first time something of this nature went on -even the pastor is crooked i say they f**kin desurve evrything coming to them
Go figure

Red Hook, NY

#43 May 21, 2008
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
A child has been molested and you're happy the abuser wasn't Catholic?
Oh please. She was probably a willing participant. By 16, girls nowadays have been banged six ways to Sunday, so don't act like she was raped walking home from school.
Time to stop this

Bronx, NY

#44 May 23, 2008
F- U- OSNAS wrote:
i went to the hell hole school and i will tell you they are anything but godly there and i will also say this isnt the first time something of this nature went on -even the pastor is crooked i say they f**kin desurve evrything coming to them
If you do know that things like this happened before, please come forward to help stop this from happening to others. Thanks
Just Me

New York, NY

#46 May 25, 2008
Time to stop this wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do know that things like this happened before, please come forward to help stop this from happening to others. Thanks
I also heard there were more, about three, but they have no proof. This one they had proof to prosecute. Also heard it was going on since she was 14
Jesus was a fraud

United States

#47 May 26, 2008
an American wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring plenty of water.... its quite hot in HELL!!!!!!
It's a good thing I don't believe in hell. You die, you rot, there's nothing else.
marie

Milford, CT

#48 May 29, 2008
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
A child has been molested and you're happy the abuser wasn't Catholic?
youre ignorant. i know the man in question quite well, he didnt molest anyone. the whore is 18, not 16, first of all. if it was anyones doing it was hers. she caused this, thats why theyre keeping her name out of it. believe me, it wasnt like she didnt want every second of it.
marie

Milford, CT

#49 May 29, 2008
Jesus was a fraud wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing I don't believe in hell. You die, you rot, there's nothing else.
you dont know what youre talking about. he didnt even know her when she was 14. she transfered into the school later than that, when she was about 16.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 10 hr Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 13 hr 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale 14 hr pantaskan20 1
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Tue boycott 23
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Tue Watchman 208
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Aug 20 Rick the custodian 17
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Aug 18 Brian_G 121,874

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages