Youth pastor charged in sexual relationship

Full story: Newsday 278
A former Centereach private school teacher and youth pastor accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old girl was arraigned today on sex abuse charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Pete

Lodi, NJ

#2 May 16, 2008
I'm just happy as heck he wasnt catholic!!!!!! If they'd remove the media blackout, I'd like the total rabbi's with their fingers in the cookie jar!
liner

Hicksville, NY

#3 May 16, 2008
"a school policy that we do not discuss such things". Maybe they ought to start discussing such things.
ShootAndAskLater

Centereach, NY

#4 May 16, 2008
Perhaps we should not be so judgmental? We don't have the facts. He guy is charged not yet found guilty.
The Pragmatist

Palm Harbor, FL

#5 May 16, 2008
what happend to abstaining? worse yet she is underage, pedo's are taking over. why doesnt suffolk pd beat the hell out of him on the way downtown?
Wilkos

Coram, NY

#6 May 16, 2008
ShootAndAskLater wrote:
Perhaps we should not be so judgmental? We don't have the facts. He guy is charged not yet found guilty.
LET'S go and rub his belly and give him milk and cookies.
Ella

Saratoga Springs, NY

#8 May 16, 2008
Pete wrote:
I'm just happy as heck he wasnt catholic!!!!!! If they'd remove the media blackout, I'd like the total rabbi's with their fingers in the cookie jar!
A child has been molested and you're happy the abuser wasn't Catholic?
NYR

Saratoga Springs, NY

#9 May 16, 2008
Shocker wrote:
He must of held off with every ounce of strength he could muster.
Then once all that hot stuff built and built he couldn't control it anymore.
She probably led him on, with all the trials and tribulations of being so young hot and moist.
You're sick - get some help.
abcdefg

New York, NY

#10 May 16, 2008
laura ahern, when are you going to start going after teachers???
tired of it

Hackettstown, NJ

#11 May 16, 2008
well, he waited for the Pope to go home.
tired of it

Hackettstown, NJ

#12 May 16, 2008
The Pragmatist wrote:
what happend to abstaining? worse yet she is underage, pedo's are taking over. why doesnt suffolk pd beat the hell out of him on the way downtown?
Too many cameras.
Big Irish Cops with nightsticks ..That used to work well.
Bill Dikant

Queensbury, NY

#14 May 16, 2008
The Pragmatist wrote:
Even tho beatings are not being nicey,nice to these bad boy's, a Stumble or two on the stairs could be, but then the perp would get an A.C.L.U*. liar, opppppps, Lawyer to sue the snot out of the Officer(s), and the Town.
Chaz

New York, NY

#15 May 16, 2008
"Jackson no longer teaches at the school, and did not hold a position there since 2007, Clifford said."

Seriously, did anyone at Newsday go to college?

To paraphrase the speaker correctly and report the story, this should read "has not held a position there since 2007." If this was a direct quote, then the grammatical errors should have remained intact, with quotation marks.

I swear to God, the "reporters" at Newsday grown more functionally illiterate by the day.
former li

Draper, UT

#16 May 16, 2008
a least they doing the right thing, unlike upper room, and the one in freeport, which said they are the ones to correct the problem,
former li

Draper, UT

#17 May 16, 2008
Ashley wrote:
off with his balls
ashely, than you have no fun
NYR

Saratoga Springs, NY

#19 May 16, 2008
tired of it wrote:
well, he waited for the Pope to go home.
Hello...the perp's not Catholic...
ricky-senior

United States

#20 May 16, 2008
Google "Clubber Williams". He's your man.
tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many cameras.
Big Irish Cops with nightsticks ..That used to work well.
rayp

Wyckoff, NJ

#21 May 16, 2008
He has no balls he should be strong up and tared and feathered maybe a few week in jail with the big boys will fix his sorry ass....
Sensible One

New York, NY

#23 May 16, 2008
I know they are-and the media censors there hit the DELETE button whenever bloggers bring valid points to the table. What are they afraid of-our honest opinions?
FREE MAN

Poway, CA

#24 May 16, 2008
Pete wrote:
IF HE WAS A CATHOLIC, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BOY WHO WAS MOLESTED. lol
My2Cents

Paterson, NJ

#25 May 16, 2008
That church/school is a cult !!!!

I know from personal experience with them

Perhaps this will bring them down a couple of pegs------not so "Holier than thou" anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 48 min positronium 6,463
what companies are hiring? 1 hr holbrook resident 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 hr Osama Bin Laden 118,267
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sun hoo doo you think... 10
Giant Garage Sale Sun Chuck 21
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Sep 26 Alfie711 9

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Holtsville Jobs

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville