10 injured in crash on LIE near Exit 63

There are 12 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 16, 2009, titled 10 injured in crash on LIE near Exit 63. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Emergency personnel tend to injured victims in two minivans at scene of crash on the eastbound LIE between exits 63-64 in Medford around 6:45 a.m. Six victims were injured in vehicle, front, and 4 were injured in second vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

OhWellSchitHappe ns

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2009
There were six in one vehicle? Must have been illegals.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2009
OhWellSchitHappens wrote:
There were six in one vehicle? Must have been illegals.
For a moment I though it was like the car at the circus with all the clowns pouring out. Oh wait let me translate it for the victims...

Por un momento I aunque era como el coche en el circo con todos los payasos que vertían.
Adrian

Oceanside, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2009
What do you expect when you have a circus Sheriff dept. running the highways. You get what you pay for, in this case, Nothing!!
What happened with the girl that was raped by them? Newsday buries it very quickly when it affects Steve Levys personal Sheriff Dept.
liner

Hicksville, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2009
Adrian wrote:
What do you expect when you have a circus Sheriff dept. running the highways. You get what you pay for, in this case, Nothing!!
What happened with the girl that was raped by them? Newsday buries it very quickly when it affects Steve Levys personal Sheriff Dept.
Get back to sweeping out the PBA office! Hurry!
wow

Patchogue, NY

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Way to fast out there. Minivans are not race cars...
Adrian

Oceanside, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
pba?? I dont like any of you. But Ive been in the jails beat by deputies. At least county pd didnt do me like that.
Jimmy

Oceanside, NY

#7 Jul 16, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Come up with a new line loser!
Jimmy

Oceanside, NY

#8 Jul 16, 2009
Tired of the nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
For a moment I though it was like the car at the circus with all the clowns pouring out. Oh wait let me translate it for the victims...
Por un momento I aunque era como el coche en el circo con todos los payasos que vertían.
That was the Sheriff car as it pulled up. Plenty of clowns in there!
Tired of SCPD

Smithtown, NY

#9 Jul 17, 2009
All you have to do is kick the SCPD out of the fire houses and they will get some work done.

“Lazlow @ Your Service”

Since: Feb 09

Undomiciled

#10 Jul 17, 2009
Newsday wrote:
Flora Alvarenga, who spoke in Spanish translated by her son, said she was driving herself and five others to work in Bellport in her minivan

Hold on...you mean to tell me you don't have to read or speak English in order to receive a NYS driver's license?

I'm all for legal immigration but this is nuts!!!!

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2009
Too bad they weren't killed. 10 less people I'd have to feed.
Banastre Tarleton

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Aug 19, 2009
Illegals cut us off all the time... They think they can turn when I have a through yellow... I don't think they had yellow crayons in Guatamalamexicoville....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... 17 hr not optimistic 11
Home Robberies Wed Patchogue resident 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 17 cheer the f up 121,912
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May 16 marknadjar 1
News Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone (Mar '12) May 15 lol 11
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) May 14 Doug 6
News John White-Daniel Ciccero story to appear on 20... (Apr '08) May 13 Catfish 108
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]