Cops: Mastic Beach couple took son along on drug buys

Full story: Newsday

A Mastic Beach couple took their 5-year-old son along when they went to buy drugs, Suffolk County police said Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Knucklhead

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

These guys are doing a hell of a job !!! It's really amazing what can be done when cops are allowed to do police work !
Fat Guy in a Little Coat

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 25, 2009
 
shame
Not from Shirley

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you expect anything different from the slums of Mastic,full of Mastoids.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 26, 2009
 
Gotta love the 21 Century Parenting techniques.
These two need a beating!
yssuP

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shirley of course- dirtier than the bottom side of the toilet seat
Someone who cares

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 28, 2009
 
Hopefully these parents will get help before it's too late!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 29, 2009
 
Someone who cares wrote:
Hopefully these parents will get help before it's too late!
They don't really have a choice, if they want their kid back!
Ned

Hauppauge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No win situation.
If they left the kid home alone for an hour people would be on their case too.
Poor couple can't get a break!
Fat Guy in a Little Coat

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 31, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Listen I don't see anything wrong sniffin H and blasting rails with your kid in the car. This is how these animals from Shirley raise their degenerate kids. This kid is gonna be juggling jums in the pj's in no time. No class. That whole area is a cesspool, nothing but trash living amongst trash.
Whatsa Matta

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 31, 2009
 
The family that buys together dies together.
Amazed at the ignorance

Mount Kisco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I find it amazing how many of you slam Mastic Beach when you don't even live there. Like most neighbohoods, theres is good and bad. There is NORMAL people living in NORMAL areas of Mastic Beach, that aren't dirt bags, drug dealers/users or trash raising degenerate kids!! Wake up and think and before you speak!

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 1, 2009
 
Amazed at the ignorance wrote:
I find it amazing how many of you slam Mastic Beach when you don't even live there. Like most neighbohoods, theres is good and bad. There is NORMAL people living in NORMAL areas of Mastic Beach, that aren't dirt bags, drug dealers/users or trash raising degenerate kids!! Wake up and think and before you speak!
It's mostly trash.
OhWellShitHappen s

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Amazed at the ignorance wrote:
I find it amazing how many of you slam Mastic Beach when you don't even live there. Like most neighbohoods, theres is good and bad. There is NORMAL people living in NORMAL areas of Mastic Beach, that aren't dirt bags, drug dealers/users or trash raising degenerate kids!! Wake up and think and before you speak!
Thereís a pretty good reason why those of us who bash Mastic donít live there. There is one small area called Old Mastic which is still nice, but those few dozen homes canít justify the rest of it. Thereís just too much trash.
Not all towns have good and bad areas, in fact, most are still good. All you have to do to test an area is look at the cost of houses, how theyíre maintained, taxes and school quality. Mastic failed.
Mastic Trash

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

For all you people out there who want sympothy for that cesspool of town you live in should snap out of it. There is a reason why 55% of Long Islands sex offenders live in that gutter. The amount of trash you see walking down William Floyd Pkwy speaks volumes about the parenting.
coram resident

Marlboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow slappy sanchez over 5000 posts in little under a year,you know its ok to turn the computer off and go outside.maybe your son is already giving handjobs oh wait you live in bayport HES deff giving handjobs prob right now

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

coram resident wrote:
wow slappy sanchez over 5000 posts in little under a year,you know its ok to turn the computer off and go outside.maybe your son is already giving handjobs oh wait you live in bayport HES deff giving handjobs prob right now
Harleypappa, is that you?
troll intheass

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

coram resident wrote:
wow slappy sanchez over 5000 posts in little under a year,you know its ok to turn the computer off and go outside.maybe your son is already giving handjobs oh wait you live in bayport HES deff giving handjobs prob right now
slappy he no like light trash he like smelly illegals with hair on there upper lip.

“say what you mean...”

Since: Nov 07

and mean what you say.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 2, 2009
 
OhWellShitHappens wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereís a pretty good reason why those of us who bash Mastic donít live there. There is one small area called Old Mastic which is still nice, but those few dozen homes canít justify the rest of it. Thereís just too much trash.
Not all towns have good and bad areas, in fact, most are still good. All you have to do to test an area is look at the cost of houses, how theyíre maintained, taxes and school quality. Mastic failed.
come on now, just because someone lives in an expensive house (nicely maintained) sends their kids to a quality school and passes your tests, doesn't mean that they can't be trash...and people that live modestly or in poverty are not necessarily trash. there is good and bad to be found everywhere.
OhWellShitHappen s

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 2, 2009
 
mommaroo wrote:
<quoted text> come on now, just because someone lives in an expensive house (nicely maintained) sends their kids to a quality school and passes your tests, doesn't mean that they can't be trash...and people that live modestly or in poverty are not necessarily trash. there is good and bad to be found everywhere.
Can you tell me why the bad are found mostly in certain areas?
Maybar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 2, 2009
 
coram resident wrote:
wow slappy sanchez over 5000 posts in little under a year,you know its ok to turn the computer off and go outside.maybe your son is already giving handjobs oh wait you live in bayport HES deff giving handjobs prob right now
slappy gets nuts slapped on his face by his boyfriend when he turns the computer off. loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min petesake kis 114,501
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
did they ever find the slasher who slased 2 peo... 15 hr lunar__foxxe 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
Gluten Free Attention Seekers Tue Peter Cheeks 4
Giant Garage Sale Jul 7 John Addeo 7
Wal-Mart on Hospital Rd (Nov '08) Jul 7 Patchogue Fool 152
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••