Man led cops on two county chase at 110 mph

Full story: Newsday

When he passed the Nassau County Police Department Highway Patrol officer on the Long Island Expressway during the Tuesday night rush hour in Woodbury, police said Paul Fazio was going 110 mph.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of196
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grumpy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

See what happens when ya stop for a fast smoke
Rich

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

How stupid can this guy be?
Nailed To Gold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

This guy passed me on the LIE yesterday. He seemed to be obeying all the laws to me. I think its great that he eluded the cops (until the heli spotted him), cops need some humility once in a while.
Mr Met

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

2 words.. White Trash.
Stony Brook NY

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

I'd bet the farm he won't show for the court appearance.
Bimbo Island

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

I thought they only drove white trash Harleys out there in Shirley & the Mastics.
jen

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

keep him in jail - without bail
Long Island Drivers suck

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

On Long Island, you have to do 140 to stand out. Good show, old chap. He was probably still safer than all you passive-aggressive asses who ride in the left lane doing 50 until someone tries to pass, and then you do 90 to keep them from passing. It happens every day. You know whom you are. I know, the left lane is your birthright, the more cars behind you, the more cars you lead, everyone driving slower than you is a moron, everyone driving faster than you is a maniac. If you acted the way you do on the highway in an airport line, you'd be arrested and sent to Guantanamo. Hmmm, not a bad idea. Enemy highway combatant.
B O H I C A

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

No surprise he is a resident of Shirley
jeff

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Too bad he didnt hit a bridge abutment, we would all be done with this clown
EVEN STEVENS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

A videotape of the chase would have been shown on every news station from Tokyo to Cairo.
Ben

North Bergen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

A fool and his motorcycle are soon parted one way or the other.
avid reader

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

did'nt the cops learn from previous pursuit in farmingdale, when in pursuit the bad guy killed a father of two
Rich

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Did the judge give the motorcyclist a glass of milk and cookies -- and a stern warning -- before giving him a ride home? This'll teach him a lesson!
tegster

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

The devil is alive and well and jumping on available men. Thief, robber, liar, murderer. Any man who has no protection is fair game. By God's grace police were able to stop him before he killed somebody or himself.
Jade

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

See, there's one more reason NOT to smoke! What an idiot.
tegster

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Nailed To Gold wrote:
This guy passed me on the LIE yesterday. He seemed to be obeying all the laws to me. I think its great that he eluded the cops (until the heli spotted him), cops need some humility once in a while.
You are the one in need of humility, mister.
Fellow LIer

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Nailed To Gold wrote:
if he was obeying all the laws (and not speeding) how do you know it was him? perhaps you saw someone else.

Cops don't need humility...please, if this jerk hurt someone because of reckless driving, you'd probably be among the first to whine about how the cops weren't doing their job.
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

avid reader wrote:
did'nt the cops learn from previous pursuit in farmingdale, when in pursuit the bad guy killed a father of two
And your answer is to just let morons like this go? I'm going out on a limb here my friend... but I'm guessing MANY more good people are killed by idiots like this driving like fools (not to mention drunk driver) than have EVER been hurt or injuried when the police do there job and try to take people off the roads before they kill someone!

It's nice to second guess the Cops... but the answer is NOT to let people like this just drive recklessly and go on their way. Sounds like the Cops did a pretty good job with this one! I hope he get back on a bike and becomes and organ donor!
Bro Hughes

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Stony Brook NY wrote:
I'd bet the farm he won't show for the court appearance.
I agree.$1500 bail? He could have easily killed multiple people. He won't show up for court. What is wrong with these judges?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of196
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••