|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

warning to the community.

convicted felon, bank robber and scumbag James Patrick "Christian" Darrow, recently released from prison is in your area trying to pass himself off as a fighter and MMA practitioner.

He has defreauded people and opened a "gym" advertising MMA and boxing.

he is a complete fraud, and criminal.

visit www.christiandarrowthefraud.com for proof and more info.
Learn the truth here

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

War God

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

What a total fake this idiot Darrow is. He has absolutely no training, no fight record, and no business experience. He is nothing but a con-artist and a fraud.
proud dad

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

I'm not shocked to find this out. My son and his buddy checked out the previous location when it opened and it was a joke. The guy is a tool, all he does is walk around staring at himself. There are too many legitimate martial art schools that are led by respectable members of the community who actually deserve my business, not this fake.
Rock

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Check it out, they threw his ass out of his last location because the guy couldnt even pay the rent...big evection notice on the door...now the guy moves to a bigger place... yeah lets see him last there more than a year! Guy is the biggest joke on earth... saw a skinny little guy kick his ass with 3 body shots...
MMAGUY

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Any other Jimmy Darrow stories?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

If he has a google website, send him the link, to your site. It will scare the crap out of him !

HAS ANYONE reported him to the appropriate Town, County, or State agency ?
Touchdown

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Someone needs to report him to the Better Business Bureau. His gym is bad for the Farmingville area which already has reputation issues. He takes advantage of people. I live locally and I've never seen anyone in the new place. There was never anyone in the old one either, just conned someone into giving him a bigger spot I guess. I did try out the old place a few times but didn't renew the next month, it was clearly a rip-off. I commend whoever outted him.
MMAGUY

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

http://www.musclesportmag.com/2010/01/12/chri...

here is an article about him... tell us what you think!

also, there is a 60 min radio interview with him on the home page... check it out and tell us what you think! http://www.musclesportmag.com
Touchdown

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

I have actually been following this story on and off. Listened to the 'interview' also and just think he's a pathetic low life predator. He's not a businessman, as he calls himself. His 'gym' is not a place people should bring their kids either -there are probably safer places, like the railroad tracks or a razorblade factory.
DAD OF 2

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

WENT IN- ALWAYS PLAYING MUSIC NOT FOR KIDS TO BE AROUND- TATOOS NOT FOR KIDS TO SEE-(NEVER HAS A SHIRT ON) NEW PLACE IS EMPTY? NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER ONE IN PORT JEFF? SOEMONE HAS TO STOP THIS CON
mmaguy

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

anyone else been in the new gym?
pbj

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

drive by all the time have looked in looks dirty - has not been opened and when you call the number there are a range of outrageous messages.
Port Jeff Guy

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Where does he plan on having one in Port Jeff and how do you know about this? Another place he can con people lol.
farmingville jits guy

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

i went by looked in window pictures of some crackhead steroids dude all over. guess that him did some research he knows dick about mma. the gym is a rathole you will leave with ringworm. i have good mind to see if he has open mat to see if i can spar with this dick to teach him to pick another sport.
karate kid

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

the gym is never opened- looked inside dirty- epmty- not wrong- pictures of whom we assume is darrow- recent you tube pics look different though??????? great business investment for all who were involved!
mmaguy

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

He was supposed to Fight James Funaro today...

He no-showed.

Expect an epic excuse.
RONKONKOMA

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

do not give this man money!!!!!!!!!!
BELIEVE IT

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

he's an absolute con artist and will rip you off! don't believe a word he says about anything!
listen

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

he is a fake and a con- do not let your kids join- he will take your money and that is all!!!!!!!!! all these people cannot be wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min An NFL Fan 117,868
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 7 hr Long Island 27
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 20 Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 20 patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Aug 19 Jose Revira 19

Search the Holtsville Forum:
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search