Car overturns on LIE on-ramp

Car overturns on LIE on-ramp

There are 24 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Car overturns on LIE on-ramp. In it, Newsday reports that:

A car overturned on an on-ramp to the Long Island Expressway in Suffolk County Thursday, though police said no one was seriously injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHITE MAN

AOL

#1 Mar 20, 2008
FREE JOHN WHITE
Ebenezer Scrooge

Edison, NJ

#2 Mar 20, 2008
RIBBIT
Hugh G Rection

Tampa, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2008
another dope going to fast......I think I have more blood in my pud than this driver's brain.
Nick

Hicksville, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2008
Why is it fortunate that no one was hurt? The imbecile should at least have the decency to die off. Preferably before it'd spawned and further contaminated the gene pool. This time an on ramp got it. Next time it'll hit a kid.
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2008
Who was the Butt Hole cutting off as he entered the ramp to the LIE ? Obviously this moron was way beyond the speed limit before, during and after he made the roll over happen. The driver in this case should be made to drive a car with a maximum speed of 45 MPH for the rest of his life, because clearly he's way too stupid to slow down on his own.
NOT A WHITE MAN

New York, NY

#7 Mar 20, 2008
WHITE MAN wrote:
FREE JOHN WHITE
WHY SO HE CAN KILL AGIAN.
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2008
WHITE MAN wrote:
FREE JOHN WHITE
They will, after he serves his sentence.

Incidentally this forum is discussing an accident on the Long Island Expressway so you'll discover that we who post here really could NEVER possibly Care even the least little bit about the fate of John White, the gunman convicted in a court of law for killing an unarmed man.

If YOU feel so strongly about him, you should visit him in prison and comfort him, and say a lot of prayers that he be forgiven by God for killing another man. Stop wasting your time here bothering people who think he probably got better than he gave, after all John White's still breathing, his victim isn't.
hmmm

Shirley, NY

#9 Mar 20, 2008
BANG!

Explosions in my head that just won't quit!
Hay Zeus

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2008
you have to be a complete moron to flip a car
Fat Guy in a Little Coat

New City, NY

#12 Mar 20, 2008
That azzhole made me late for work. Its a shame this guy didn't die in a blazing gasoline fire, then I wouldn't be so upset
Another Mom

Ramsey, NJ

#13 Mar 20, 2008
Ed Burke wrote:
Who was the Butt Hole cutting off as he entered the ramp to the LIE ? Obviously this moron was way beyond the speed limit before, during and after he made the roll over happen. The driver in this case should be made to drive a car with a maximum speed of 45 MPH for the rest of his life, because clearly he's way too stupid to slow down on his own.
Maybe someone was cutting him off... not enough facts to tell though.

Since: Mar 08

New York, NY

#14 Mar 20, 2008
take an exit ramp fast and this is what happens. guess he/she was late for something. well now they are even later.
thogy

Peekskill, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2008
Hugh G Rection wrote:
another dope going to fast......I think I have more blood in my pud than this driver's brain.
and more blood in your ding-dong than in BUSH's brain too.
Brian Griffin Loves You

Lindenhurst, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2008
You people should write for television--because you're getting self-righteous with no facts, & that's what prime time is for.

But I do agree this is Bush's fault. He's done such a bad job that the Gods have begun to fold up US space-time, with the result you see in this article.
thatwasagoodone

Yonkers, NY

#18 Mar 20, 2008
Fat Guy in a Little Coat wrote:
That azzhole made me late for work. Its a shame this guy didn't die in a blazing gasoline fire, then I wouldn't be so upset
hey i know you your the guy that made that very funny remark about mccartneys x wife....something about an electrical socket. I am still laughing and probably will be for days.......
Brian Griffin Loves You

Lindenhurst, NY

#19 Mar 20, 2008
mind_situation wrote:
take an exit ramp fast and this is what happens. guess he/she was late for something. well now they are even later.
You must be the person that goes 55 in the passing lane & doesn't understand the term "road courtesy." Cars are made today to be DRIVEN!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 08

New York, NY

#20 Mar 20, 2008
Brian Griffin Loves You wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the person that goes 55 in the passing lane & doesn't understand the term "road courtesy." Cars are made today to be DRIVEN!!!!!!!!!!
well to tell you the truth i am on meds so i gave up driving. no need trying to drive and wind up in an accident.however,i was one of those 55 mph guys,but always kept it in the right lane. have a nice day.
poopy

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Mar 20, 2008
any excuse to show up late for work!
Go figure

Ellenville, NY

#22 Mar 20, 2008
Another m oron.
WHITE MAN

AOL

#23 Mar 21, 2008
Ed Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
They will, after he serves his sentence.
Incidentally this forum is discussing an accident on the Long Island Expressway so you'll discover that we who post here really could NEVER possibly Care even the least little bit about the fate of John White, the gunman convicted in a court of law for killing an unarmed man.
If YOU feel so strongly about him, you should visit him in prison and comfort him, and say a lot of prayers that he be forgiven by God for killing another man. Stop wasting your time here bothering people who think he probably got better than he gave, after all John White's still breathing, his victim isn't.
Hey Burke just because you have one doesn't mean you have to act like on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) 5 hr Paperboy 26
Northport V.A. Hospital Mon Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Sat Deserted in the D... 1,817
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 20 robert potocki 110
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 20 Voyeur 121,917
dope (Feb '14) May 20 Faultofmine 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages