First Prev
of 4
Next Last
move on

Bellmore, NY

#63 May 7, 2010
disappointed AGAIN wrote:
I don't usually comment or make reviews of places but the past THREE times Fusilli has screwed up my delivery order. It's annoying. Are they retarded? I review my order over the phone and they come to the house and something is missing or screwed up. NEVER AGAIN. Not to mention that they are over priced as compared to other Italian places around the Island. It really is just sad. I mean how hard is it to get a pizza order right?- PS I'm not an immature kid, I used to be a corporate trainer for restaurants. I know the industry and this is NOT how to run a business. Hope for their sake they don't lose more customers, especially in this economy.
so then move on..why r u wasting ur time on this crap..no life hah...pathetic
truoble maker

AOL

#64 May 7, 2010
chao fusilli wrote:
finally sold...out of business in 2 weeks!
the Mayor has spoken...fu
so sad

AOL

#65 May 8, 2010
driver killed biker in MP..very sad..it's ashame that happened but you know what the whole entire area MP..RP..they are all on drugs...and one by one each person will get there's....
really

Melville, NY

#66 May 8, 2010
so sad wrote:
driver killed biker in MP..very sad..it's ashame that happened but you know what the whole entire area MP..RP..they are all on drugs...and one by one each person will get there's....
the woman killed, and the driver responsible were both from lake grove. so whats your point now?
Point

AOL

#67 May 9, 2010
just what I saide!!!! B
watching you

Bellmore, NY

#68 May 12, 2010
watch you back!!!!!!!!!!
watching you

Bellmore, NY

#69 May 12, 2010
you really need to watch your back !!!!!!
Barbra

Middle Island, NY

#70 Jun 5, 2010
Whats with downtalking Gios? IF I'm correct I see mexicans walking in and out of Fusilli's kitchen all the time as well.

The food is pretty good. The owners are the 2 nastiest people I've ever met. The male, very rude with an anger problem and the woman just snibbits about customers she doesn't like. The 2 or 3 waitresses I've had were great and nothing but a pleasure.
pj d

Brooklyn, NY

#71 Aug 28, 2010
I recently moved to Miller Place. One of my biggest concerns was finding good pizza! My past experiences with pizza on long island were very negative. The day we moved in we ordered a pie from Fusillis and to my surprise, it was excellent! I continued to order exclusively from Fusilli because ALL of the other pizzerias are horrible!!! However, I am wondering if ownership has changed. The food has changed and I'm wondering if I need to travel to Port Jeff Station for a for a good slice- not circus pizza!!
Pizzachick

Brooklyn, NY

#72 Nov 27, 2011
move on wrote:
<quoted text>
so then move on..why r u wasting ur time on this crap..no life hah...pathetic
Obviously you didn't read the end of the quote where it said "Never again" - You know meaning that I would never order from this poorly run establishment again.
It's called a review, dipwad, for a reason.
Katie

Ridge, NY

#73 Dec 5, 2012
Best Italian I had in a long time. Great services too. I live in rocky point and I just learned they deliver here!!!
WHO CARES

Wantagh, NY

#74 Mar 10, 2013
to Barbra..that's because after dealing with customers that are pumped up with drugs on a daily basis & that drive you crazy..you start to act to snip at them with a pusse on your face ..like f___ off.To me the owners always have been nice people who were just loving what they do & trying to run a business..All you crazy people who had something negative to say..f ___ off..
Jackie

Miller Place, NY

#75 May 25, 2013
Fusilli is the best!!! What are you talking about??
They're so nice!!
Bethany wrote:
i cannot believe the other review. The food is fair, at best... the staff is a miserble mess of people- including the owner and management. I stood in horror when the 'person' at the counter abused everyone in line.... never again!
I went to Gios where the owners and staff are sweet and hospitable. I do not know anyone who had a good experience at Fusilli. Just another poor excuse for an Italian restaurant. I was so excited when they were building it- what a huge disappointment!
jeff spicoli

Selden, NY

#76 May 26, 2013
The true test is the chicken parm. Do they use the same restaurant depot pre cooked chicken cutlets that every other pizza place on LI does?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Mandela 118,283
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr friv4school 6,466
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 6,391
what companies are hiring? 17 hr holbrook resident 2
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sep 28 hoo doo you think... 10
Giant Garage Sale Sep 28 Chuck 21

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Jobs

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]