Review: Fusilli Pizza
hmmm

Huntington Station, NY

#41 Feb 23, 2010
Ex-employee bayshore wrote:
All of these horrible comments said about the place it's not so nice..The place is run by professional awsome people who are trying to make there place work and make a living. If all of these bad things are said about what is going on it's cause there with the employees doing or saying is because there are all WHITE TRASH with seriously a lot of problems...Unfortunetly this gives the place a bad name and it has nothing to do with the owners running it..was there 6 months and I saw a lot of the shit the owners had to put up with..needless to say there are not a lot of hard working good people around the area. The place has a lot of potential, it's new, clean, great staff and has great food..that I will definetly miss..I had to take a leave of absense but I will definetly go back one day..The best place and people ever to work for...the place needs good people to work just like me...LOVE THE PLACE......you all bad people with negative things to say STAY AWAY........wish them all the best in sucess......
Edgar
I agree Mike L

AOL

#42 Feb 23, 2010
MikeLI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to meet the owner of FUSILLI'S !
I certainly agree with Mike L...after reviewing all these comments about Fusilli..its very clear that this is all reported for lots of jealousy and hate among each other..very immature kids who have absolutly no lives but just to make bad not so true comments among all of the bussiness who are trying to make a living. This crap should stop and all of you should move on with your lives and desperatly grow up...Fusilli's is a great place to eat and enjoy great company with a great atmosphere..... Lots of luck to Fussili's
hmmm

Huntington Station, NY

#43 Feb 24, 2010
Ex-employee bayshore wrote:
All of these horrible comments said about the place it's not so nice..The place is run by professional awsome people who are trying to make there place work and make a living. If all of these bad things are said about what is going on it's cause there with the employees doing or saying is because there are all WHITE TRASH with seriously a lot of problems...Unfortunetly this gives the place a bad name and it has nothing to do with the owners running it..was there 6 months and I saw a lot of the shit the owners had to put up with..needless to say there are not a lot of hard working good people around the area. The place has a lot of potential, it's new, clean, great staff and has great food..that I will definetly miss..I had to take a leave of absense but I will definetly go back one day..The best place and people ever to work for...the place needs good people to work just like me...LOVE THE PLACE......you all bad people with negative things to say STAY AWAY........wish them all the best in sucess......
edgar
I agree Mike L

AOL

#44 Mar 4, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
edgar
Who the hell is Edgar
wamoooooo

AOL

#45 Mar 17, 2010
adam wrote:
best place to go if you need a quick fixx. the foods not bad either. the girls can get you aything you want...drugdeals out back while you are enjoying your meal.nothing like it.
Jerk!!!!!!!
Lissy

Bridgewater, NJ

#46 Apr 3, 2010
Best Pizza place around blows Gios away for sure, and the staff owner are so nice!~
Just have to comment

AOL

#47 Apr 5, 2010
This place has the best tasting food I ever had in this area...the owners are so much dedicated to there business and that is why the place looks always clean and the food comes out of there fresh everytime I order there food..To all of the people who have bad comments to say about Fusilli are just who have lots of hate and jealousy..you really need to move on with your lives and realize that this place is the only one who has quality fresh pizza and food...Best of Luck Fusilli..keep up the good work......
hmmm

Mountain Lakes, NJ

#48 Apr 10, 2010
Just have to comment wrote:
This place has the best tasting food I ever had in this area...the owners are so much dedicated to there business and that is why the place looks always clean and the food comes out of there fresh everytime I order there food..To all of the people who have bad comments to say about Fusilli are just who have lots of hate and jealousy..you really need to move on with your lives and realize that this place is the only one who has quality fresh pizza and food...Best of Luck Fusilli..keep up the good work......
youre an idoit
you are

AOL

#49 Apr 13, 2010
and so r u. I know who u are..you are the biggest looser...get a freakin life
disappointed AGAIN

Parsippany, NJ

#50 Apr 26, 2010
I don't usually comment or make reviews of places but the past THREE times Fusilli has screwed up my delivery order. It's annoying. Are they retarded? I review my order over the phone and they come to the house and something is missing or screwed up. NEVER AGAIN. Not to mention that they are over priced as compared to other Italian places around the Island. It really is just sad. I mean how hard is it to get a pizza order right?- PS I'm not an immature kid, I used to be a corporate trainer for restaurants. I know the industry and this is NOT how to run a business. Hope for their sake they don't lose more customers, especially in this economy.
Unknown

Huntington Station, NY

#51 Apr 29, 2010
fusillis is the worst restarunte ever! im not just saying this i know becaus i am former employee there. at first it was all good there until i actually seen what i was getting myself into. the owners wife is a very rude person and has no life! iv taken many phone calls at work they complained about the service or the owner. my cousin also has worked there and was touched innapropritaly by the owner a good amount of times until the wife found out. i would never let my child work there seeing what the owner does to these young girls its abosutly disgusting! im sorry to say this but the truth needs to be known.
bob

Huntington Station, NY

#52 Apr 29, 2010
omg i used to work there too! i know exactly what your talking about...that boss is a creap! his wife is so indenial of what goes on there i feel bad. dont you think she ever wonders like why everyone quits! or they get fired because they wont do stuff with the boss even if its forced on them. like does anyone remember irene the cute little girl that boss touched her ass and she quit..so horrible. there food is so good its such a shame. after last summer with the bug investion there was they never got it under control. i would never wish bad things about the place but they really need to sell or get new owners asap!
owner of fusillis

Bridgewater, NJ

#53 May 2, 2010
MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL!
50 PERCENT OFF WHOLE ENTIRE BILL AND HALF PRICE APPS! CALL ND MAKE RESVERATTIONS NOW!
scott

Huntington Station, NY

#54 May 2, 2010
my wife and i just enjoyed our usual sunday night dinner at fusilli and as always it was good. even better when dominic ( owner) told us about the mothers day special. needless to say...we already made our reservation. 3 to 9 on mothers day half off bill. call dominic for a reservation. not bad!
owner of fusillis

Bridgewater, NJ

#55 May 2, 2010
I just made my resetvations too
chao fusilli

Huntington Station, NY

#56 May 3, 2010
finally sold...out of business in 2 weeks!
mike

Coram, NY

#57 May 5, 2010
miller place
wow you r all sickos

South Ozone Park, NY

#58 May 7, 2010
This is really bad what goes on in that whole entire neighborhood..99% of popluation are either stupid, drug atticks,mentally crazy.. abused by there family, acholics..jealously among each other/..defintely white trash all around...one by one will all get there's too..what goes around will come around....get lives sickos....TO ALL...F.U.
f u f u

South Ozone Park, NY

#61 May 7, 2010
Unknown wrote:
fusillis is the worst restarunte ever! im not just saying this i know becaus i am former employee there. at first it was all good there until i actually seen what i was getting myself into. the owners wife is a very rude person and has no life! iv taken many phone calls at work they complained about the service or the owner. my cousin also has worked there and was touched innapropritaly by the owner a good amount of times until the wife found out. i would never let my child work there seeing what the owner does to these young girls its abosutly disgusting! im sorry to say this but the truth needs to be known.
f u
and so r u

South Ozone Park, NY

#62 May 7, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
youre an idoit
and so r u idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Jan 14 Chris 20
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jan 12 Petesake 121,921
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jan 11 Crackdown 215
Port Times Record Stabs Father Frank in the Back (May '08) Jan 7 Marie 67
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Jan 5 test 24
Public Safety SCCC Selden Jan 4 Student 10
recent uptick in calabro airport noise Jan 2 disrupted phone 6

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance