Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Jul 3, 2009
Just saw their sign in front...SUNDAY SPECIAL, 18inch pie + garlic knots,$7.99 !

Location hidden

#22 Jul 3, 2009
oops thats for RIGATONI EXPRESS !
lll

Medford, NY

#23 Jul 5, 2009
the best waitress is Nikki:)

Location hidden

#24 Jul 9, 2009
I mean, arguing about italian food.

You can "throw a stick" and hit any number of good italian restaurants on the island !

It's all about individual taste !
adam-mt sinai

Patchogue, NY

#25 Jul 9, 2009
fusilli is excellant!! great food, fair pricing, great selection. arugala salad with mango vinegarette and grilled peaches is a fantastic salad. their red sauce is fantastic. my wife says the eggplant parm is the best around. couldn't be happier to have a great italian rest so close to our home!!
CONCERN CUSTOMER

AOL

#26 Sep 24, 2009
First things first...who ever u r Mike get off the computer & and move on with ur life instead of commenting about bullcrap....

Fusilli's food is the best in town so do not mock it down everyone has there choice where to go eat and know's what real good food is...so stop the comments and keep it to yourself...if u don't like it Fusilli's does not need as a customer and go somewhere else...I love it there....
Matt

Shoreham, NY

#27 Sep 28, 2009
Food is excellent, staff is friendly,-best Italian food in Miller Place!

Location hidden

#28 Sep 30, 2009
concern customer MP wrote:
If you ask me these horrible comments about Fusilli's food, service and the employees are being said for anger and jealous among immature kids, Need to grown up and move on with life and stop these horrible comments that are not true..
Very concern customer who love's going there and enjoys the best pizza and good italian food in the area.
It's nice to meet the owner of FUSILLI'S !
New Customer in MP

AOL

#29 Oct 1, 2009
I just discovered Fusilli's WOW it is so delicious, pizza so tasty & crispy just like the way I liki it and the dinner's are awesome. I have been living at MP for 6mos I wish I relaized the place before hand...I recommend this place to all of my friends and family..the staff is outrageuosly nice and the atmosphere is just beautiful...keep it up Fusilli..and for those who have bad comments should keep it to themself and move on...this is the 1st time that I am eating good food in 6 months...love it...
steve

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Nov 30, 2009
biggest dump around
Dave

Coram, NY

#31 Dec 1, 2009
Kathy wrote:
fusilli is such a nice place. the staff is so friendly and the food is so delicious. This new place is going to bring some italian restaurant competition in this area
The food is good and APRIL is hot!
adam

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Dec 28, 2009
best place to go if you need a quick fixx. the foods not bad either. the girls can get you aything you want...drugdeals out back while you are enjoying your meal.nothing like it.
jmillerplace

Center Moriches, NY

#33 Jan 2, 2010
Bethany wrote:
i cannot believe the other review. The food is fair, at best... the staff is a miserble mess of people- including the owner and management. I stood in horror when the 'person' at the counter abused everyone in line.... never again!
I went to Gios where the owners and staff are sweet and hospitable. I do not know anyone who had a good experience at Fusilli. Just another poor excuse for an Italian restaurant. I was so excited when they were building it- what a huge disappointment!
CLEARLY YOU ARE JUST A SPY FOR GIOS, GIOS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE, THE OWNER ISNT EVEN ITALIAN, AND HES GOT ILLEGALS MAKING THE FOOD, AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE USED TO OWN A TACOBELL BEFORE IS MADE UP GIOS, WICH HE CLAMES IS SOO OLD AND CLASSIC, ITS A ITALIAN MCDONALDS , THE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH, JUST ORDER A PIZZA FROM BOTH PLACES YOULL SEE THE DIFFERENCES INSTANTLY
jeff

Holtsville, NY

#34 Feb 4, 2010
this place is still open? biggest bunch of lifes rejects running it.
John H

Patchogue, NY

#35 Feb 10, 2010
Listen. i'm a 50 y/o who has been to Fusillis a number of times. Never once was i disappointed with the food or the staff there. Their pasta nights are great. I have been to Gio's, La Casa, Carnival, Coleseo, The place on Broadway in Rocky Point. For not to expensive meals all are good in their own right. Carnival being the most expensive. If I want to eat out during the week I go to Fusillis. Their pasta fagiole is very good and filling. So all these rants are immature and ridiculous. Give this place a shot. I personally do not think you'd be disappointed at all. John H
Mr Campbell in SB

AOL

#36 Feb 16, 2010
I was browsing around for new topix in MP and saw a comment towards Fusilli's. I agree with John H. with all of the immature and ridiculous comments. kids that have no lifes are putting these comments that are not true. Everything about Fusilli, like the food, prices are all reasonable and the staff are great. I really thing everyone who talks about fusilli should stop putting these horrible comments. We need a good place like Fusilli in this neighborhood....so you all f _ _ _ _ off.. off.......
Mr Campbell in SB

AOL

#37 Feb 16, 2010
jeff wrote:
this place is still open? biggest bunch of lifes rejects running it.
You would know it right.....
Mr Campbell in SB

AOL

#38 Feb 16, 2010
steve wrote:
biggest dump around
You would know it...you r one of them
Ex-employee bayshore

AOL

#39 Feb 16, 2010
All of these horrible comments said about the place it's not so nice..The place is run by professional awsome people who are trying to make there place work and make a living. If all of these bad things are said about what is going on it's cause there with the employees doing or saying is because there are all WHITE TRASH with seriously a lot of problems...Unfortunetly this gives the place a bad name and it has nothing to do with the owners running it..was there 6 months and I saw a lot of the shit the owners had to put up with..needless to say there are not a lot of hard working good people around the area. The place has a lot of potential, it's new, clean, great staff and has great food..that I will definetly miss..I had to take a leave of absense but I will definetly go back one day..The best place and people ever to work for...the place needs good people to work just like me...LOVE THE PLACE......you all bad people with negative things to say STAY AWAY........wish them all the best in sucess......
bad experience at Gio

AOL

#40 Feb 22, 2010
jmillerplace wrote:
<quoted text> CLEARLY YOU ARE JUST A SPY FOR GIOS, GIOS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE, THE OWNER ISNT EVEN ITALIAN, AND HES GOT ILLEGALS MAKING THE FOOD, AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE USED TO OWN A TACOBELL BEFORE IS MADE UP GIOS, WICH HE CLAMES IS SOO OLD AND CLASSIC, ITS A ITALIAN MCDONALDS , THE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH, JUST ORDER A PIZZA FROM BOTH PLACES YOULL SEE THE DIFFERENCES INSTANTLY
I certainly agree about Gio's horrible food....Yuck..Yusk..Yuck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 121,451
Clare F. Rose Sat Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Sat Johnenewt1 1
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) Mar 27 Tttfab 2
Jennifer stangelo Mar 26 chris of valley s... 1
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar 25 Cry baby 7
Review: Padock Auto Body & Technology Mar 24 Bill 3
Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]