First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kathy

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2008
fusilli is such a nice place. the staff is so friendly and the food is so delicious. This new place is going to bring some italian restaurant competition in this area
Bethany

AOL

#2 Nov 15, 2008
i cannot believe the other review. The food is fair, at best... the staff is a miserble mess of people- including the owner and management. I stood in horror when the 'person' at the counter abused everyone in line.... never again!
I went to Gios where the owners and staff are sweet and hospitable. I do not know anyone who had a good experience at Fusilli. Just another poor excuse for an Italian restaurant. I was so excited when they were building it- what a huge disappointment!
Ken

Yorktown Heights, NY

#3 Nov 18, 2008
Kudos to Fusilli. We had two catered events and food was excellent both times. Our guest agreed. Owner was friendly and worked with us on our order to make sure it was right. We'll be going back.
Just the fax

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2008
Bethany is a shill poster for Gios....not real~
Top idiot

Patchogue, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Gios is the second worst to Patsy's in Syossett. Fusilli is the real deal. Have been there over 30 times since it opened. REAL authentic italian food not from mexico.
Jacalyn

Central Islip, NY

#6 Jan 2, 2009
There is this one waitress their brittany she is rude and I saw her doing drugs in the bathroom....
Brittany

Hampton Bays, NY

#7 Jan 6, 2009
I'm not rude and I don't do drugs. People who read these reviews don't believe you JEN .. not JACALYN. Grow up and stop trying to create negative energy in my life. You're 25 years old and have a daughter.. focus on the important things in your life not trying to ruin others!
Brittany

Hampton Bays, NY

#8 Jan 6, 2009
I don't know why it says Brooklyn next to my name?? I'm from Miller Place.
GET A LIFE PEOPLE

AOL

#9 Jan 7, 2009
you all need to get a life....I have been going there since day one...the food there is excellent the staff is very polite and what is so great about it is that the owners do stay at the premises and make sure everything is done the right way and that the food is prep on a daily basis..i have not ever been disappointed with fusilli's. on a scal 1 thru 10 I rate them a 10 it is the best place in town and I tell everyone I know out there.. I wish the best sucess for fusilli's...stop with all of this bull s____ and get busy with a real life out there.
the BEST in miller place

AOL

#10 Jan 7, 2009
i have been there a few times and I love it..the place is cozy...the staff is great and for the food..it is outragous italian food...the menu itself is WOW...I only have good things to stay about Fusill's pizza & rest. Best of luck to them they are very hard working people...keep going fusilli's..the best in Miller Place
Barbara in miller place

AOL

#11 Jan 7, 2009
i agree all the way..this place has the best pomodoro sauce and everything that comes along with it....finally we have something good in Miller Place...i can not wait to go back this weekend with family and friends...
Just Love it

Bellmore, NY

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Great food...owners are great...workers are very polite and great atmosphere...we love it and we keep going back for more...keep it up Fusili...
Joshua Miller Place

Bellmore, NY

#13 Jan 18, 2009
I do not agree with the bad comments on this file...Finally we got some good food in this area, the pasta dishes & the brick oven pizza is out of this world. and love the people working there..
disgusted

Hampton Bays, NY

#14 Apr 23, 2009
Fusilli's food is awful. Their service SUCKS! The owners are DUMB and DUMBER. Their delivery driver got a DUI! AND.. Who wants their pizza delivered by a DRUG DEALER???? This place is pathetic.. if you want an awful dining experience go there.. and ask for Jamie to be your waitress.. she'll probably spit in your food!!!!!
co worker

Hauppauge, NY

#15 May 1, 2009
YOUR SO DUMB

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 May 3, 2009
I'm sticking with CARNAVALE' on Nesconset.

GREAT VALUE, EXCELLENT SERVICE, BIG PORTIONS !

NONE of that "small portion-pretentious" stuff !
concern customer MP

AOL

#17 May 4, 2009
Keep your comment to yourself...I am sure they do not need your stupidity comment!!!
Justin

AOL

#18 May 4, 2009
Good food, nice ambiance, friendly staff, a lot of selections.
Frank

Hampton Bays, NY

#19 Jun 1, 2009
Gio's is shit. The owner is such an arrogant, cocky, disrespectful bastard. He doesn't even know what he's doing. He barely has control of his "enterprise" and hires illegals. Great for America!
concern customer MP

Bellmore, NY

#20 Jun 25, 2009
If you ask me these horrible comments about Fusilli's food, service and the employees are being said for anger and jealous among immature kids, Need to grown up and move on with life and stop these horrible comments that are not true..

Very concern customer who love's going there and enjoys the best pizza and good italian food in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War 14 hr Brooklynn 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Wed Ratloder 119,687
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]