jefferson regency missing pets in nei...

jefferson regency missing pets in neigborhood

Posted in the Holts Summit Forum

concerned

AOL

#1 May 26, 2008
i think someone and they know who they are is paying someone to haul off dogs from around there.and you have took off some pets of mine that have been family pets for years no i do not live there but do live close my pets would sometimes get out of my fenced yard and behold they have totaly disappear and so have a few other neigbors pets something is happening to them and it funny there use to be all kinds of dogs running that trailer park now you see none!!!!!!!!well we are watching and you will be caught i just want to know were you took them so i can look for them this will not rest we are watching.
also concerned

Clinton, MO

#2 May 29, 2008
yes my basset hound is gone i also live close to the trailer park our pets are our family can;t you imagine they are wondering where we are also my family is sick missing him i can't imagine how some one could take them but i think someone did i pray someone has the heart to let us know where they are
also concerned

Clinton, MO

#3 May 29, 2008
Holts Summit.MO not holden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holts Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Support Enforcement abuses and fraud. (Jan '10) Oct 13 dkman6898 78
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) Oct 6 nofun 355
cole county not faxing service for restraining ... Sep 26 question them 1
Gay bars in Jefferson City? (Jul '11) Sep 25 Chucky 14
Goosecreek not for married people Sep '17 Mister Jones 8
News Pressure mounts for state senator to resign aft... Aug '17 Trump_Is_Fake 25
News Senator who hoped for Trump assassination in po... Aug '17 Behaving Poorly 2

Holts Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holts Summit Mortgages