Missouri National Guard Tarnished Rep...

Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations

Posted in the Holts Summit Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Buz

Jefferson City, MO

#44 Jan 27, 2014
Personal vendettas in a public forum......sad!!
Grunt

United States

#46 Jan 27, 2014
Interesting read, but nothing will change. The good old boys protect their own. The big wigs were all allowed to leave when the trouble started brewing. The only focus will remain on spec 4s and LTs.
Mo Rida

United States

#47 Jan 27, 2014
There are many good Soldiers in the Missouri Guard and some truly great people who are willing to serve their Country, State, and community. These men and women sacrifice for the greater good and I appreciate their service.

I've disagreed with the current leadership on many occasions, and I've also disagreed with LTC Fayette on nearly every matter I've discussed with him. But I believe there's some validity to the allegations leveled against the current leadership because I've seen similar behavior being repeated over the last several years. It's a dog eat dog environment and some good people are being and have been hurt.

I hope the investigative powers that be get to the bottom of it. In the interim, thank you to those who serve and have served.
Robo MP

United States

#48 Jan 27, 2014
Buz wrote:
Personal vendettas in a public forum......sad!!
What's sad is that the generals and colonels personal vendettas are funded by public tax dollars.
Buz

Jefferson City, MO

#49 Jan 27, 2014
Fayette is a "spin doctor" nothing more. He'll use any slanderous technique in the book, he at best "stretches or missrepresents" the truth to fit his agenda, at worst out rite lies! Let's not even begin to discuss his moral being......or complete lack of!
Oh the Hypocrisy

Perryville, MO

#54 Jan 27, 2014
Buz wrote:
Fayette is a "spin doctor" nothing more. He'll use any slanderous technique in the book, he at best "stretches or missrepresents" the truth to fit his agenda, at worst out rite lies! Let's not even begin to discuss his moral being......or complete lack of!
Who has the personal vendetta now?(Go ahead and put that shoe on --- it fits.)
35 IN DIV Intel An

Perryville, MO

#56 Jan 27, 2014
And BOOM goes the dynamite.
Harry Truman

Perryville, MO

#63 Feb 11, 2014
I'm turning over in my grave. And Carnahan just sat straight up in his.
Hacksaw Bob

Perryville, MO

#64 Feb 12, 2014
Need a ladder to get above all the crap floating around up here ........ And that CSM who always has that look of constipation on his face could use it to see the buffet choices.
Larry

Perryville, MO

#69 Feb 13, 2014
So much of this would be funny if it weren't true.
Toast

Patton, MO

#72 Feb 17, 2014
Nuke Em High

Jackson, MO

#74 Feb 18, 2014
I hear that train a comin
It's rolling round the bend

Jackson, MO

#76 Feb 19, 2014
There's a noticeable lack of swagger from the second floor, the staff minions, and the senior enlisted midget. Maybe there will be some heads rolling.
Field

Jackson, MO

#77 Feb 19, 2014
Who cares about Jeff City? Jokers.
Ayatollah of Rolla

Jackson, MO

#83 Feb 22, 2014
I thought she was deployed? Hahaha, just kidding ya.

soldiers wife

Bell City, MO

#85 Feb 22, 2014
I imagine a whole lotta people hit that big ass.
Crowded seemed cool. I know a lot of people said shady shit about him but I liked him.
Chad

United States

#88 Feb 24, 2014
Several comments made regarding REMFs at ists not deploying. That's probably a good thing when you factor in all the Dwi/dui's and adulterous affairs the esteemed officer corp from HQ has.
That's a lot if illegitimate kids with fetal alcohol syndrome born of deployment.
SlipMeKnot

United States

#90 Feb 24, 2014
The guard wants us blacks to fight the wars. Always have. Always will.
Ayatollah of Rolla

Jackson, MO

#91 Feb 24, 2014
SlipMeKnot wrote:
The guard wants us blacks to fight the wars. Always have. Always will.
Not true. Not in these wars. Every greatest sacrifice matters. Don't make this a race thing.
Anderson Cooper

Jackson, MO

#93 Feb 24, 2014
SlipMeKnot wrote:
whatever whitee. How many patrols you done ? prolly spent your tour in a guard shack. Sound like an MP. Lol.
all sacrifice matters. You right on that.
Cat 4. Good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holts Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Support Enforcement abuses and fraud. (Jan '10) 3 hr kanecc 74
Anyone have information on attorney ethics comm... (Jan '11) Jun 23 Pitbull 12
black in goose creek lake (Aug '13) Jun 21 Pam Seemayer 30
News Juneteenth honors African-American history, talent Jun 18 pew pew pew pew pew 1
anyone Know Mary Rose Stegeman in her 70's Jun 15 wanttoknow 1
News Vienna Catholic church celebrates 150th anniver... Jun 11 Missouri54 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Jun 4 Moon Raker 969

Holts Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holts Summit Mortgages