First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Voter

Quitman, AR

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Well here it is .Your chance to make change in our county.If you are considering voting for current deputies whom are running for sheriff such as.Woody Massa,Shane Babb,Dewaine Forshee.You just will not get any change.I have spoke to all of the candidates and have asked several questions regarding the current administration .Not one of these candidates could say anything negative about our current Administration or find anything wrong with the way it is being run.(Same ole administration,same campaign as Phillip Burton,failure to admit there is a drug problem in our county)You clowns couldn't even catch a local fugitive .You spent three or four days chasing this guy at high rates of speeds and he made fools of you guys.You had to call the M.S.H.P. in to do your job.(And by the way M.S.H.P. Good Job.If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't have any law enforcement in this county.You guys should be getting paid the sheriff and deputies salaries,afterall,you"re doing all the work.)Our taxes should go towards our law enforcement to serve and protect us and under the current administration and the deputies in office running for sheriff,it is not happening nor will it change.If you just want to give away your tax money for a service that you are not receiving ,just sent it to me.I can sit at home and do nothing for the sheriff and deputies salary.Afterall, thats what they are doing.As they say after giving you a ticket.Have a nice day.
ummm

Vilonia, AR

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Voter wrote:
Well here it is .Your chance to make change in our county.If you are considering voting for current deputies whom are running for sheriff such as.Woody Massa,Shane Babb,Dewaine Forshee.You just will not get any change.I have spoke to all of the candidates and have asked several questions regarding the current administration .Not one of these candidates could say anything negative about our current Administration or find anything wrong with the way it is being run.(Same ole administration,same campaign as Phillip Burton,failure to admit there is a drug problem in our county)You clowns couldn't even catch a local fugitive .You spent three or four days chasing this guy at high rates of speeds and he made fools of you guys.You had to call the M.S.H.P. in to do your job.(And by the way M.S.H.P. Good Job.If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't have any law enforcement in this county.You guys should be getting paid the sheriff and deputies salaries,afterall,you"re doing all the work.)Our taxes should go towards our law enforcement to serve and protect us and under the current administration and the deputies in office running for sheriff,it is not happening nor will it change.If you just want to give away your tax money for a service that you are not receiving ,just sent it to me.I can sit at home and do nothing for the sheriff and deputies salary.Afterall, thats what they are doing.As they say after giving you a ticket.Have a nice day.
U are full of shit
LOL

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Nope.But aparently you are if you vote for the current administration.
so clueless

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Yes, Voter you are full of it! I have talked to every one of these candidates! Woody Massa, Dwayne Forshee, Bobby Burch, & Dean Finch all DID say there was nothing they would like to change. Although Dwayne did say that he would like to crack down more on speeding and seatbelts....but still...big woo! Shane Babb was the only one that I spoke to who said he would try his best to make changes around here such as drugs. He wants to get drugs off of our streets. And just that alone is enough for me! The only reason Phillip was suddenly concerned last minute about joey hancock was so he could go out looking good. I think Shane Babb has great plans and I'm looking forward to seeing him as our next sheriff.
hello

Wappapello, MO

#5 Aug 2, 2012
so clueless, you really are clueless!
Tweety

Wappapello, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Bobby Burch for Wayne County Sheriff

EXPERIENCE THAT MATTERS

Experience in protecting and serving the people living in ALL of Wayne County.

Experience in Budgets.

Wayne County Commissioners set budget for the Sheriff's Department. Bobby Burch will adjust the Wayne County Sheriff's budget top fit the required county budget and make it work for the people of Wayne County.

Experience in scheduling deputies.

As sheriff, Bobby Burch will set deputies' schedules so all calls are answered by qualified deputies.

Experience in accurate written reports/filling.

Bobby will train all deputies in the method of accurate filing of reports. All reports will be professionally written so the Prosecuting Attorney of Wayne County can understand them and file his case in court properly, insurance companies will have an accurate portrayal of incident or as other needs require.

Experienced in Law Enforcement

Bobby Burch will save the county money by being a standing Sheriff who is qualified to start the job on day one. Bobby Burch has attended Semo University Law Enforcement Academy. Bobby Burch has specialized training from Missouri State Highway Patrol, DEA, ATF, and the Missouri Southern State University. Bobby Burch has attended many seminars regarding specialized law enforcement training.

Experience in Law Enforcement Agencies.

Bobby Burch's years in law enforcement have given him the knowledge and education to know what to do in situations where the presence of a deputy and/or Sheriff is required.

Experience with State and Federal Agencies.

Bobby Burch has past experience working with many State and Federal level agencies to uphold the law and to bring criminals to justice.

BOBBY BURCH IS A FAMILY MAN AND LIVES IN WAYNE COUNTY.
PLEASE SUPPORT BOBBY BURCH, REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR SHERIFF OF WAYNE COUNTY IN OUR PRIMARY IN AUGUST 7TH 2012

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO BOBBY BURCH JUST LET ME KNOW AND HE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU.(BY PHONE OR IN PERSON)
really

La Fontaine, IN

#7 Aug 2, 2012
shane has too hot of a temper to have a gun let alone have control as sheriff n bobby bitch has a known history of doin drugs as a deputy with deanna handy n lying 2 butler county to get a job as deputy really plz do background checks on the histories of these men you'll find more than u want to know can anyone say herpes!!!!!!
oh lord

Vilonia, AR

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Anyone would be crazy to vote for Bobby Burch! It doesn't matter how much education he has in the field. What matters is his view on things, his morals, his own personal lifestyle, his plans, etc.--Is he an honest person? No. He lies about doing drugs and why he left before.
-Will he get drug dealers off the streets? No. He doesn't want to lose his personal suppliers. He may bust a few non-friends so he can have the drugs for free.
-Also, he is not mentally stable for the position. It could be the drugs. He puts on a whole other face in public.
DONT VOTE FOR BOBBY BURCH!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!
Agreed

Vilonia, AR

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Yes, I believe that as a Christian, I will be voting for Shane Babb also. I agree with "oh lord" and others saying good things about Shane. Fellow Christians listen...we need to stick together and vote for someone who will be taking away the drug usage. Wayne county IS one of the most well known counties for meth in Missouri. We need someone to make a change! And I believe in my heart and soul that Shane Babb is the best man running. I've prayed about my vote for some time now to be shown which way to vote and I have always been taken back to Shane Babb. Let's get drugs out of here atleast for our children and grandchildren's sake. Let's vote the right way fellow Christians!
LOL

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Aug 3, 2012
If Shane Babb is so dedicated on getting drugs out of here,when is he gonna start he hasnt yet and he is in a position to do so.same ole same same ole and you people complain .We need change we need change and then you vote the same administration in there.
who

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Aug 3, 2012
oh lord wrote:
Anyone would be crazy to vote for Bobby Burch! It doesn't matter how much education he has in the field. What matters is his view on things, his morals, his own personal lifestyle, his plans, etc.--Is he an honest person? No. He lies about doing drugs and why he left before.
-Will he get drug dealers off the streets? No. He doesn't want to lose his personal suppliers. He may bust a few non-friends so he can have the drugs for free.
-Also, he is not mentally stable for the position. It could be the drugs. He puts on a whole other face in public.
DONT VOTE FOR BOBBY BURCH!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!
well....just who do you think we should vote for? come on tell us now.
oh lord

Vilonia, AR

#12 Aug 3, 2012
I believe Shane Babb will get my vote. And first of all "LOL", Shane cannot order something to be done until he IS sheriff. He is not the Sheriff yet, nor is he the current sheriff's boss. It will take a good leader like Shane with the great plans he has in store. It takes the commander and his army....Shane is not yet the commander, therefore he has not an army..yet!
LOL

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Fellow christians vote for Shane Babb?Well,what about the other christians running for office?Just kick them to the curb or what?I know alot of so called fellow christians in this county that are part of the drug problem in this county so don't pull that o holier then thou.Dean Finch or Bobby Burch for sheriff.Good luck with your Babb campaign.Nobody is buying it.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
Fellow christians vote for Shane Babb?Well,what about the other christians running for office?Just kick them to the curb or what?I know alot of so called fellow christians in this county that are part of the drug problem in this county so don't pull that o holier then thou.Dean Finch or Bobby Burch for sheriff.Good luck with your Babb campaign.Nobody is buying it.
Babb is the onlyone who is qualified to be sheriff.. you would be just as well no not have a sheriff at all is to have any of the others they are all crooks. vote for Babb the only honest one to vote for.
excuse me

Vilonia, AR

#15 Aug 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
Fellow christians vote for Shane Babb?Well,what about the other christians running for office?Just kick them to the curb or what?I know alot of so called fellow christians in this county that are part of the drug problem in this county so don't pull that o holier then thou.Dean Finch or Bobby Burch for sheriff.Good luck with your Babb campaign.Nobody is buying it.
Listen here! I am also a Christian of this county! And I don't appreciate you mocking or putting down Christianity! You are sitting here mocking someone who has said that they have prayed about which way to vote! So if they feel like their praying has led them to a decision, you shouldn't say anything bad about it like you have just done! He/she said nothing about kicking the other Christians to the curb. I can see that you are no Christian because if you were, you would have let that one go! But I can see you are with the Finch and Burch campaign....so you are probably as crooked as both!
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Aug 4, 2012
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here! I am also a Christian of this county! And I don't appreciate you mocking or putting down Christianity! You are sitting here mocking someone who has said that they have prayed about which way to vote! So if they feel like their praying has led them to a decision, you shouldn't say anything bad about it like you have just done! He/she said nothing about kicking the other Christians to the curb. I can see that you are no Christian because if you were, you would have let that one go! But I can see you are with the Finch and Burch campaign....so you are probably as crooked as both!
if you was a good christian you wouldnt be judging someone.. your a sinner.
LOL

Quitman, AR

#17 Aug 5, 2012
Thats exactly right.
Tweety

Wappapello, MO

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Everyone is stuck on the drugs with Bobby Burch but I have yet to see any proof????!!!

Lets see some proof!!!!

Bobby Has never to my knowledge worked for Butler county so why would he lie to them to get a job????? Get your fats straight or keep them to yourself!!!
Tweety

Wappapello, MO

#19 Aug 7, 2012
*facts
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Aug 7, 2012
i gave my vote to bobby. he wasnt out bashing like the rest of the candidates. the way i saw it he was the best choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Abdurratln 2,880
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,086
Leeann rimes concert a rip off.... 11 hr Vic 2
Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) 17 hr Vic 161
softball fracas 19 hr clucky 1
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 20 hr Obama Bitches 530
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
•••
•••
•••

Holt Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Holt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holt
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••