Ciambrone must choose next step

Heather Ciambrone, whose murder conviction in the death of her adopted 7-year-old son was overturned by an appellate court, has one week to make a decision. Full Story
Kevin

Tampa, FL

#2879 Jan 5, 2008
Typical Family Profile
with a RAD Child
The Child:

Seems happy, charming, polite, and enjoyable toward others outside the home but is often uncontrollable inside the home.

The Father:
Seems perplexed or concerned because he doesn't know if his wife or his child has created the problems and conflicts in the family.

The Mother:
Feels frustrated, depressed, angry, and tired.

Someday, this will all come to light and I will be proven 100% correct... I'm not saying the Ciambrone's are without fault, there's no doubt they hold responsibility for their actions, however, they should have never been put into this situation with this child. The State painting them as “murderous tortures” is absolutely horrible and designed to hide their own culpability in this unfortunate situation..... Until the unique problems facing abused neglected children with “Attachment issues” is fully recognized and the appropriate therapies are made available for these children and their families, we will continue to have more cases like this and more children ageing out in the child welfare system....
Michele

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2880 Jan 7, 2008
Kevin:

Time always tells the truth. Truth always prevails. But, when is that time ?...G-d only knows. Unfortunately, alot of damage is done while time takes it time to make the truth known.

Michele
Kevin

Tampa, FL

#2881 Jan 7, 2008
Thanks Michele! You are always very kind.....
Michele

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2882 Jan 13, 2008
Kevin wrote:
Thanks Michele! You are always very kind.....
Kevin:

Whatever I write, I write from personal experience. In my case the truth became known even to the prosecuting attorney. This very attorney apologized to me for what she had done. The psychologist even apologized to me. Unfortunately, alot of damage was done and DCF has imunity. Oh, well... life goes on...so you grow and learn. Some of us find a mission, a purpose. And, some of us have a personal lesson to be learned. I guess that is why crap happens. In my case, I am not so sure what can be done. One day when you have time I will tell all. Maybe I will send you the draft of my book...

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Michele
David

Tampa, FL

#2883 Jan 31, 2008
Looks like everyone has reached their conclusions! Guilty? Not Guilty? If guilty; why? If not: why not?
Bonita

Tampa, FL

#2884 Feb 12, 2008
Who cares anyway....
David Bische

Venice, FL

#2885 Feb 12, 2008
I care, where there is hope, there is still a chance.
Claudia

Tampa, FL

#2886 Feb 23, 2008
Anyone who thinks these two deserve freedom are crazy!
manatee best

Tampa, FL

#2887 Feb 24, 2008
I see you nuts are still at it... with this idea that RAD this and RAD that.. heather and joe need to stay in prison for a long long long time.
Claudia

Tampa, FL

#2888 Feb 25, 2008
Amen! Manatee best, no such thing as RAD anyway!
Kared

Tampa, FL

#2889 Feb 26, 2008
manatee best wrote:
I see you nuts are still at it... with this idea that RAD this and RAD that.. heather and joe need to stay in prison for a long long long time.
They will be there forever...
Colleen

Atlanta, GA

#2890 Feb 26, 2008
Doubt forever, prayers will be answered and there will be Justice for ALL! Including J & H.
Michele

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2891 Feb 28, 2008
It seems that some of you who have recently posted comments have difficulties in reading and understanding the English language.

Not to mention, eat what the media spoon feeds you.

There was blood on the hands of the people in the department for not doing their job correctly. However, at that time they changed their name from HRS to DCF...this was their punishment. And, Heather and Joe...well they screwed up and took the fall for every mistake that was made. No one is saying that Joe and Heather are innocent but valid points have been made. These people were not and are not malicious child murderers.
John

Tampa, FL

#2892 Mar 4, 2008
Michele wrote:
It seems that some of you who have recently posted comments have difficulties in reading and understanding the English language.
Not to mention, eat what the media spoon feeds you.
There was blood on the hands of the people in the department for not doing their job correctly. However, at that time they changed their name from HRS to DCF...this was their punishment. And, Heather and Joe...well they screwed up and took the fall for every mistake that was made. No one is saying that Joe and Heather are innocent but valid points have been made. These people were not and are not malicious child murderers.
Explain how there is blood on their(HRS)hands, please. Joe and Heather sure did screw up; this kids dead for God's sake! Why did this child end up dead? Explain, from your point of view, how this happened and why they are not malicious murderers, in your opinion of course.....
Colleen

Atlanta, GA

#2893 Mar 4, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how there is blood on their(HRS)hands, please. Joe and Heather sure did screw up; this kids dead for God's sake! Why did this child end up dead? Explain, from your point of view, how this happened and why they are not malicious murderers, in your opinion of course.....
Did U not read any of the previous entries????
Or just hers????? Because if you had read everything then you'd know why!
John

Tampa, FL

#2894 Mar 5, 2008
Just what I expected; no amswers....
John

Tampa, FL

#2895 Mar 5, 2008
Just what I expected; no answers....
Colleen

Atlanta, GA

#2896 Mar 5, 2008
John wrote:
Just what I expected; no amswers....
Just what I expected; no response but an attempt at trying to be smart; once again speaking without knowledge yet harrassing others for having the knowledge and experience. READ the whole blog and you will get your answers.
PaperReader

Dearborn Heights, MI

#2897 Mar 5, 2008
Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
See my response on the Forum
From I've read, trying to blame the system is exactly what most of the people to do. Trying to say that the little boy was mentally sick and the system knew it, so this couple should get off because the system put the sick little monster boy in their home and didn't tell them about it, and he drove them to do what they did to him. Serving 10 years in prison is plenty enough punishment for these people for making a few bad decisions that they themselves had no control over. After all they are the victims here and they were just the most kind and loving and generous couple the world ever knew and they thought they could just love the little boy and everything would be hunky dory. They gave up on seeking help for the little boy and tried to fix him themselves because they didn't want to lose their other adopted kids. Gimme a break... With loving parents like them, who would need enemies!!!
Colleen

Atlanta, GA

#2898 Mar 5, 2008
PaperReader wrote:
<quoted text>
From I've read, trying to blame the system is exactly what most of the people to do. Trying to say that the little boy was mentally sick and the system knew it, so this couple should get off because the system put the sick little monster boy in their home and didn't tell them about it, and he drove them to do what they did to him. Serving 10 years in prison is plenty enough punishment for these people for making a few bad decisions that they themselves had no control over. After all they are the victims here and they were just the most kind and loving and generous couple the world ever knew and they thought they could just love the little boy and everything would be hunky dory. They gave up on seeking help for the little boy and tried to fix him themselves because they didn't want to lose their other adopted kids. Gimme a break... With loving parents like them, who would need enemies!!!
Soooooo, you call it blame game, we call it holding ALL responsible for what happened and working to prove it. Unfortunalty when you go against the system you are hit with alot of brick walls. It is easy to blame the parents and hard to believe that our state/gov could be deceiving. But it happens everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holmes Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 8 hr VET 2,146
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 16 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Review: AAA Pet Resort (Mar '10) Sep 29 Sil1987 8
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Sep 17 dmw 5
Does Manatee County Need a Water Park? Sep 12 tom 3
Sunny Hills Florida Vacant Lots (May '06) Oct '13 Market Value 3,218
Holmes Beach Dating
Find my Match

Holmes Beach Jobs

Holmes Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holmes Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holmes Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]