Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

Judged:

Called to make a first appt and the receptionist was not very helpful. She was vague about the price when I asked. Also, next available appt was more than 2 wks away and they wouldn't schedule me until I drove down to register my dog first. Overall, I felt like this was too inconvenient and not worth the hassle.
Debbie Zuray

Millbrook, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Judged:

Cute Boutique had everything I could find around town. Nice couple, who made me proud when I when I was walking my Molly, and everyone commented on how cute she was after her grooming.

Way to go De La Pooch
Lori B

Millbrook, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Judged:

Great Place, they do my Sha Sha every month. She loves going, even comes home with a treat bag. They think of everything.
Kelly H

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

Excellent groomer; worth the wait out for appointment. He only grooms 3-4 dogs per day which means a much less distressed dog and my maltese looks GREAT!! Love the boutique also
Sara Y

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

I have a husky, and every time I take her she is so happy! She comes out deshedded, smelling and looking great. I like the one on one attention the dogs get there, and the groomer is actually trained to handle the different types of dogs. The boutique is cute, and it's convenient to get the food and treats for my dog.
Sara Y

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

The reason for the registration of the dogs and having their shots are so that any other dogs in the grooming area do not get infected with something! All children need boosters before going to school, so do dogs before being around each other.
RND

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Took my golden retriever in a couple of days ago for a groom. I must say that it was by far the best my dog has ever looked. the groomer (and owner) Dave did an excellent job. He really cares about the quality of his work and it shows. Will be back for sure
ditzyfitzy

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

They have a new groomer---and I was not pleased with my dog's cut. It is already too long again--and it has only been a week. It looks as though she forgot to cut certain places.....and that is strange since my dog only weighs five pounds! Even the neighbor mentioned that she looks like a LION--not a Yorkie!
Will ask them to fix the cut---but, for $55.....I won't be going back.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Lori B wrote:
Great Place, they do my Sha Sha every month. She loves going, even comes home with a treat bag. They think of everything.
...Wanna know what else is great?...The FCC is searching out and fining heavily....anyone posting fake reviews on the internet....
Sherry

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Took my dog there and she came back shaved and uneven with a patch of hair on the back of her neck gone all the way down to the skin!!!I called and complained and Debbie gave me the response that she was moving too much on the table and just like people dogs have "bad" days. I was not offered a refund of any of the $60 I paid or any type of compensation. The only thing she said was they could make it even once it grew out! I will not be returning to this dog salon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holmes Beach Discussions

Search the Holmes Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr Sheriff Joe 2,404
the Murder of Stacy Williams III: Valenzuela, 1... (Sep '08) Wed Linde Kennell 39
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 30 Space Shrinker 2,932
Blues Jul 29 Gator45 2
Ya Don't Say Jul 29 guest 13
Released Prisoners Jul 28 Karma 2
women Jul 28 Karma 2
•••
•••
•••
Holmes Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holmes Beach Jobs