Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70045 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Henry

Mesa, AZ

#65685 Nov 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>You just like to advocate nuking Gaza.
Calm down honey,
Are you making things up here? Never saw a post advocating nuking Gaza. Besides, Gaza is right next to Israel. That would mean mujing both. Kinda dumb.

Now, your Hamas leader denied bombing the bus in tel Aviv. Police just arrested a gazan sent by Hamas. Another Hamas lie. Just like Hamas claiming Israel attacked Gaza. More bs.

Here's an idea. Stop firing rockets into Israel. You can't complain about being bombed whel your shelling civilians.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65686 Nov 22, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11 /23/world/middleeast/egypts-pr esident-morsi-gives-himself-ne w-powers.html?partner=rss& partner=TOPIXNEWS&_r=1 &
Mr. Brown summarized Mr. Morsi’s overall message:“I, Morsi, am all powerful. And in my first act as being all powerful, I declare myself more powerful still. But don’t worry — it’s just for a little while.”
Are you surprised? I'm not.
SPOILER ALERT: I've seen this one. It ends with Morsi being wheeled into court on a gurney twenty years from now to stand trial for ordering his troops to fire on a demonstration of Egyptians gone wild.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65687 Nov 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I admit. We're lacking in the foreign relations department. Plus we can't lie and deceit like Jews.
Don't sell yourself short, Arabs are tremendous liars.

Why, just a few short years ago you were known around the thread as Nuke Nablus, the man who single-handedly offered up the OPT as ground zero in an Iranian nuke attack. I believe your logic at the time was that if the wind was right, Israel might catch some fallout.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65688 Nov 22, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short, Arabs are tremendous liars.
Why, just a few short years ago you were known around the thread as Nuke Nablus, the man who single-handedly offered up the OPT as ground zero in an Iranian nuke attack. I believe your logic at the time was that if the wind was right, Israel might catch some fallout.
I never said NUKE NABLUS. All I said was I don't care if Nablus gets nuked in the process of nuking Israel. And I admit, that was a little bit ...extreme.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65689 Nov 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said NUKE NABLUS. All I said was I don't care if Nablus gets nuked in the process of nuking Israel. And I admit, that was a little bit ...extreme.
I have to admit, I like the new Ahmad. That education is paying off. Of course, TRD was the first to recognize it. Even though we are on the opposite sides in this conflict, good luck to you, young man. Like the Hunger Games, "May the odds ever be in your favor".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65690 Nov 22, 2012
Personally, I'm a fan of nuclear war. When I was little, they trained all of us how to hide under our school desks. I think the USA should nuke Mecca during the Hajj and lob a few onto Iran as well. Call me a romantic.

Location hidden

#65691 Nov 22, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, I like the new Ahmad. That education is paying off. Of course, TRD was the first to recognize it. Even though we are on the opposite sides in this conflict, good luck to you, young man. Like the Hunger Games, "May the odds ever be in your favor".
Thanks. And here's hoping Israel meets the same fate as the Capitol...without all the corny romance :)

Location hidden

#65692 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
Personally, I'm a fan of nuclear war. When I was little, they trained all of us how to hide under our school desks. I think the USA should nuke Mecca during the Hajj and lob a few onto Iran as well. Call me a romantic.
Very cute.

Location hidden

#65693 Nov 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. And here's hoping Israel meets the same fate as the Capitol...without all the corny romance :)
You're up wit da trilogy? Fantastic. Kudos.:)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65694 Nov 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
A little bit.

So, when are we going to get past all the posturing and get down to making an enduring peace? I mean, if only all the guys named Mohammed could get along just think of how much nicer the world would be.

Location hidden

#65695 Nov 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot. Catnip has great ass.

Location hidden

#65696 Nov 22, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A little bit.
So, when are we going to get past all the posturing and get down to making an enduring peace? I mean, if only all the guys named Mohammed could get along just think of how much nicer the world would be.
When the US stops sucking Israel's dick.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65697 Nov 23, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>When the US stops sucking Israel's dick.
See what I mean about Arabs being great liars? It's strange that you would set such a condition after calling Israel dickless all these years. It's almost as though you didn't want peace at all...gee...I guess concrete aggregate it is.

Location hidden

#65698 Nov 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean about Arabs being great liars? It's strange that you would set such a condition after calling Israel dickless all these years. It's almost as though you didn't want peace at all...gee...I guess concrete aggregate it is.
That'll send him to the dictionary, for sure. I went. ;)
dead baby troll exposed

Adelaide, Australia

#65699 Nov 23, 2012
this is the identity of the troll sending the pics of the dead babys from the war in gaza with swaztikas and filthy comments let her know its no joke
http://www.facebook.com/missyshae...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65700 Nov 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll send him to the dictionary, for sure. I went. ;)
All you had to do is ask...

dick•less /dik-lis/ adjective: 1. Having no dick.

See if you can spot the suicidal idiot in the picture:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...

Location hidden

#65701 Nov 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
All you had to do is ask...
dick•less /dik-lis/ adjective: 1. Having no dick.
See if you can spot the suicidal idiot in the picture:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
"concrete aggregate", Dr. T. We all know what dickless is. Ask Uzi. What's always disconcerting, to me, is that every time you extend a hand of friendship to that little prick from the other side of the fence, he bites it. There was a time when the use of "dick" was not part of his vocabulary. There appears to be a Western influence on his education, hence, Hunger Games. More apparent is his contempt for "corny romance" in the trilogy, which indicates, to me, he's still a virgin rubbing them out as needed. This boy needs to get laid, bad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65702 Nov 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
"concrete aggregate", Dr. T. We all know what dickless is. Ask Uzi. What's always disconcerting, to me, is that every time you extend a hand of friendship to that little prick from the other side of the fence, he bites it. There was a time when the use of "dick" was not part of his vocabulary. There appears to be a Western influence on his education, hence, Hunger Games. More apparent is his contempt for "corny romance" in the trilogy, which indicates, to me, he's still a virgin rubbing them out as needed. This boy needs to get laid, bad.
Oh, that. That's different.

That's part of my daily message of Palestinian empowerment. On account of the brutal blockade they've been under, Palestinians have become leaders in the global 3-R effort. They are experts at reuse, recycling and above all, reducing. So, to conserve energy, when building materials get scarce they just tug on the tiger's tail and Israel turns all the big pieces into little pieces for them to reuse.

http://timeglobalspin.files.wordpress.com/201...

Look, I'm not trying to feed him and he's not trying to bite me, we're enemies as an accident of birth. We're part of a big, dysfunctional family. If he needs to get it out of his system I don't mind listening to his smack. Considering how much crap he takes from us it's a wonder he hasn't majored in IT so he can hack us all with an ORD (online revenge device). And to tell you the truth I'm gratified that he makes time for some pleasure reading just like you...I haven't lately.

Location hidden

#65703 Nov 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that. That's different.
That's part of my daily message of Palestinian empowerment. On account of the brutal blockade they've been under, Palestinians have become leaders in the global 3-R effort. They are experts at reuse, recycling and above all, reducing. So, to conserve energy, when building materials get scarce they just tug on the tiger's tail and Israel turns all the big pieces into little pieces for them to reuse.
http://timeglobalspin.files.wordpress.com/201...
Look, I'm not trying to feed him and he's not trying to bite me, we're enemies as an accident of birth. We're part of a big, dysfunctional family. If he needs to get it out of his system I don't mind listening to his smack. Considering how much crap he takes from us it's a wonder he hasn't majored in IT so he can hack us all with an ORD (online revenge device). And to tell you the truth I'm gratified that he makes time for some pleasure reading just like you...I haven't lately.
That's why you got the merit badges. I enjoy his stuff, too. Dumb as it seems
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#65704 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Again and again and again they will pull out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,236,571
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 53,607
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Vic 97,297
Hollywood Music Thread (Nov '14) Mon Musikologist 2
Review: Eichelhart Brian G ESQ Sun Alicia Lagnado 2
Need fire delivered plz. Hollywood area $ May 31 darkmassuniverse 18
Dope market in Hollywood/broward county (Jan '13) May 28 Do_tho 65
More from around the web

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]