Murder suspect in Hollywood had history of being abusive, recor...

Mar 19, 2009 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 105
Hollywood - The man accused of killing his newlywed wife and her son in a Hollywood mobile home park is a former heavyweight boxer who has a violent history with women, according to public records. Read more

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#91 Sep 20, 2010
Gladiator Felix Legions wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that is too big is the tumor on your brain.
HA!
Post Watcher

United States

#92 Sep 30, 2010
Medei's male groupies seem to be as psychotic as he is, judging by these posts.

Since: Jan 10

Florida

#93 Oct 1, 2010
Post Watcher wrote:
Medei's male groupies seem to be as psychotic as he is, judging by these posts.
Whomever you are, it's quite obvious you're an dumb ass. I haven't seen anything that remotely condones what that guy did. I have however, seen atypical responses from yahoo's and mental midgets who are wrapped up in a mob mentality of shoot first then judge. Maybe someday you'll find yourself arrested and pre-judged. Will you cry out for your own hide to be hung then?
wheelbarrow

United States

#95 Oct 10, 2010
Victimology wrote:
<quoted text>.......... because wars create crimes when the damaged vets come home and from the BAD KARMA that comes from COMPLICIT SILENCE .......... Our troops have been hijacked by the Israel lobby .......... PAT TILLMAN was killed by a zionist infiltrator that objected to PAT TILLMAN asking questions about the propaganda issued by the zionist media ......the most dangerous zionists are the psuedo - christians like TIM LaHAYE , Newt Gingrich , WM. BOYKIN , John Hagee , Abe Foxman Madoff , Ann Coulter and the Israeli fifth column .......... for 65 years the Israel lobby has been killing Americans like the crew of the USS LIBERTY ....... Then the zionist media covers up for the israeli murderers .......... societal patterns are inter-related .......... COLUMBINEs happen
in military towns because the stench of death pervades the whole culture .......... Israeli recklessness and paranoia makes Israel and its supporters less safe and more violent ........ chances are that this killer was a zionist or influenced zionist patterns of corruption and violence ....... see ZIONISM IS THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS by Alan Hart .......... and THE GOLDSTONE REPORT on Israeli evils .
What does any of these rantings have to do with a mother and child being slaughtered?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#96 Oct 10, 2010
Victimology wrote:
<quoted text>.......... because wars create crimes when the damaged vets come home and from the BAD KARMA that comes from COMPLICIT SILENCE .......... Our troops have been hijacked by the Israel lobby .......... PAT TILLMAN was killed by a zionist infiltrator that objected to PAT TILLMAN asking questions about the propaganda issued by the zionist media ......the most dangerous zionists are the psuedo - christians like TIM LaHAYE , Newt Gingrich , WM. BOYKIN , John Hagee , Abe Foxman Madoff , Ann Coulter and the Israeli fifth column .......... for 65 years the Israel lobby has been killing Americans like the crew of the USS LIBERTY ....... Then the zionist media covers up for the israeli murderers .......... societal patterns are inter-related .......... COLUMBINEs happen in military towns because the stench of death pervades the whole culture .......... Israeli recklessness and paranoia makes Israel and its supporters less safe and more violent ........ chances are that this killer was a zionist or influenced zionist patterns of corruption and violence ....... see ZIONISM IS THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS by Alan Hart .......... and THE GOLDSTONE REPORT on Israeli evils .
First off, you are off topic.

Secondly, you are nothing but a verbose anti-semite pure and simple.
steve

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#97 Nov 24, 2010
Does anyone know what is going on with Bill and when he will a trial is scheduled?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#98 Dec 14, 2010
steve wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on with Bill and when he will a trial is scheduled?
Why do you want to know?
GATOR

Miami, FL

#99 Dec 15, 2010
Shogun, I miss you, you were the ultimate alpha dog, no one ever called you a mamaluke.

Since: Jan 10

Florida

#100 Dec 15, 2010
GATOR wrote:
Shogun, I miss you, you were the ultimate alpha dog, no one ever called you a mamaluke.
Too funny!
Cookster

Hollywood, FL

#101 May 30, 2011
Trial begins the week.
Cookster

Hollywood, FL

#102 May 30, 2011
Popeye10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to know?
Begins this week 6/1/11

Since: Jan 10

Florida

#103 May 30, 2011
Cookster wrote:
<quoted text>
Begins this week 6/1/11
There is NO trial date set.
911 an inside job

Sarasota, FL

#104 Aug 24, 2011
The courts are slipping into the Israeli Model of THE FIX IS IN ........... Mike Nifong , Aaron Biber , Marc Dreier , Bernie Madoff and the ZIONIST BAR are Sayanim ......... well versed in judge pimping , robe munching and evidence destruction .
fair play

Hollywood, FL

#105 Aug 24, 2011
To answer what the anti-Semitic rantings have to do with the tragedy at hand the answer is that the ranter is turned on by the idea of any violence at all, probably goes to bed and has wet dreams about concentration camps and wishes he could be the judge, jury and executioner of whole races of people if not the human race itself. Some peoples death wish includes everyone plus themselves, to them I wish a lot of therapy and of course to all of us I wish less violence, more love. Make that no violence, all love.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#106 Jan 26, 2012
He's on his 5th lawyer. WTF?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#107 Jul 19, 2012
steve wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on with Bill and when he will a trial is scheduled?
Suspect has hearing August 23. Motion to drop charges via Stand Your Ground Law.
Ron

Hollywood, FL

#108 Aug 3, 2012
Popeye10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspect has hearing August 23. Motion to drop charges via Stand Your Ground Law.
Great so now this moron that ended up killing my best friend from 6th grade might not have to face any time in prison. What did josh have to do with stand your ground. This pisses me off it already bothered me that he did this and the brutality of the stabbings along with Josh's love for him made this terrible. Josh always looked for a father figure after his own father died and I he loved the man that ended his life and your going to tell me that he might get away with it. To hell with stand your ground.
zodiac lover

Whittier, CA

#109 Feb 8, 2014
Charlie One Eye wrote:
Sorry for the woman and son. But when you go on the welfare and let the Gubment take care of you and live in filth around you ...guess what? You attract flies (losers).
It wasn't worth it. RIP
what a thing to say..so how did you lose that eye being a good guy?? Sepulveda is a bad street. For eyes huh? I m sure you are a wonderful perfect man eho has never taken anything from anyone. Well kiddo reality is people die all the time for a maryodd of reSons but we should show alittle sympathy or you never know when you may open the door for a fly or just someone borrowing some bleach and its ends in tragedy :( keep the faith!
zodiac lover

Whittier, CA

#110 Feb 8, 2014
Popeye10 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
say hi to sweet pea your neice she really is a human of value.
zodiac lover

Whittier, CA

#111 Feb 8, 2014
steve wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on with Bill and when he will a trial is scheduled?
trial starts in March first week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Bluestater 1,217,576
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Green Mountain Man 52,735
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,622
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 309,652
Birth Parents from all over the USA (Jul '14) Apr 18 joanNYadoptees 2
NYAdoption Equality Apr 18 joanNYadoptees 1
Attn: Adoptees and Birth Parents and Grand Pare... (Feb '13) Apr 18 joanNYadoptees 13
More from around the web

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]