4 Dead In Wrong Way Crash; I-95 SB Sh...

4 Dead In Wrong Way Crash; I-95 SB Shutdown

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 3, 2013, titled 4 Dead In Wrong Way Crash; I-95 SB Shutdown. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A police chase and wrong-way crash ended with four people dead on I-95 early Wednesday in South Broward County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 3, 2013
I give the Broward police alot of credit for not looking the other way when it comes to reckless drivers, they are not at fault for the depraved actions this creature took.

I also give them credit for not beating the creature to death after he KILLED those 4 innocent people, I think most of us would have ,whether liberal or conservative.
Huh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 8, 2013
This was altogether sad... I guess we never know when the hourglass will run out of sand.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
This was altogether sad... I guess we never know when the hourglass will run out of sand.
The reckless driving I have seen in S.Florida esp Miami is absurd.

I feel police should be able to shoot at tires of fleeing vehicles and if not for the fact that there might be innocent passangers, I would say shoot at the car itself and I am a Yankee Dem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Trump did curtsy 1,534,742
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) 10 hr Habit 108
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr TRD 71,288
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr ThomasA 314,308
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) 13 hr Love my pitties 1,039
CardioFlex Therapy joins Medicaid! 14 hr CardioFlex 1
Hollywood Music Thread (Nov '14) May 19 Musikologist 7

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages