Man, woman killed in murder-suicide in Hollywood

A 31-year-old man shot his 19-year-old girlfriend dead, then turned the gun on himself in a murder-suicide over the weekend, police said today. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ingrid

Olathe, KS

#75 Jul 30, 2008
quisha wrote:
i was his ex and she was my ex best friend they were blk ..i cant believe it happened i love them.. i love him he was my first true love never forget n always will have him n my heart ..I LOVE YOU DEARLY COURTNEY DERMON SADDLER AKA CRAIG
Write the truth Quisha tell the truth you and my cousin are the only two people alive that have some insight about what happened.I want to know if Ahlandone gave my brother something that has no cure? There were many LADIES before Nikkie including you none never got hurt.Maybe some of the anwers toward all my questions have to do with the fact that you bitches didn't want him to take care of his beautiful seven year young daughter who is now left without a GOOD DADDY and my three small children are left without their closest uncle. Call me with some anwers soon ZEEN! LINK UP
Ingrid

Olathe, KS

#76 Jul 30, 2008
Write the truth Quisha tell the truth you and my cousin are the only two people alive that have some insight about what happened.I want to know if Ahlandone gave my brother something that has no cure? There were many LADIES before Nikkie including you none never got hurt.Maybe some of the anwers toward all my questions have to do with the fact that you bitches didn't want him to take care of his beautiful seven year young daughter who is now left without a GOOD DADDY and my three small children are left without their closest uncle. Call me with some anwers soon ZEEN! LINK UP
Natasha

Olathe, KS

#77 Jul 30, 2008
No Reply wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS GUY - HE IS JUST TRYING TO GET RESPONSES
This guy is GAY!
ATLGA

Olathe, KS

#78 Jul 30, 2008
STOP wrote:
I am SO TIRED of reading the daily reports of women killed by men! Women, please STOP DATING these jealous, macho, overbearing men! They are DANGEROUS! Here are the warning signs of a dangerous man:
He doesn't want you to have male friends; he checks your phone; he looks through your purse; he demands explanations of what you have been doing or where you have been; he threatens or tries to manipulate you; he whines when you want to go out without him; he hates it when you go to the gym by yourself; he has a problem with you doing things by yourself. GET AWAY FROM JEALOUS MEN AS SOON AS YOU REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE. If you stay with them, they will NOT leave you alone when you try to leave them later. There are warning signs! And men, if you see that one of your guy friends is like this, tell him to LEAVE HER ALONE!! There is a man killing a woman, and then himself, apparently at a rate of one every 10 daysin south florida alone!
Remember she went by his home Not the other way around. Jealous I think Not I knew him. Maybe Ahlondone big mouth put too much stress on the relationship or maybe other reasons let him did that but jealous no way.Your big mouth sounds just like Ahlondone big mouth.
yardie

Olathe, KS

#79 Jul 30, 2008
I knew this young man for eighteen years. He was a kind gentle fun loving guy. Also a good friend. It just sad to see how the world was robbed of his presence. I was always impress in how much he loved and cared for his daughther. My prayers go out to his daughter and family. WHO JAH BLESS, NO MAN CURSE
CRAIG 1 ONLY BABY MOTHER

Dallas, TX

#80 Aug 1, 2008
YEH BITCH TELL DA TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED. U HOES WAS DOWN DER SUCCIN AND FUCCIN ON MY BABY DADDY TRYNA DO WHATEVER TO KEEP HIM WIT YALL TRIFLING ASS. IT PROBABLY AINT NUTTIN DAT DAT BITCH AHLANDONE GAVE MY BABY DADDY AIDS AND HE MERKED HER BITCH ASS, DONT GET ME WRONG NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE BUT I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HER OR NONE OF YOU HOES CUZ NOW MY CHILD IS HERE WITHOUT HER DADDY BECAUSE OF YOU ALL. I BLAME ALL YALL HOES CUZ IF HE NEVER MET YALL HE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN HERE NOW MY BABY A BASTARD. ITS NOT GOOD TO HATE BUT I HATE YOU BITCHES CUZ NOW HE IS GONE AND I HAVE NO ONE, TRUE ENUFF WE WASN'T TOGETHER BUT IT WAS MY CALL FOR WHEN I WAS READY TO GET BACC WITH HIM. HE ALREADY TOLD YALL THAT YALL WERE CONVENIENT FOR THE MOMENT CUZ HE HAD NO LUV FOR YALL AND HE WAS STILL IN LUV WITH HIS BABY MAMA. MY BEAUTIFUL CHILD IS THE ONLY MEMORY LEFT OF HIM. IT'S AIGHT THOUGH CUZ YALL GON GET WHAT YALL DESERVE. I WISH YALL WASN'T BANNED FROM THE FUNERAL CUZ I STILL HAD AN ASS BEATEN WAITING FOR YA ASS IF YOU HAD THE GUTS TO SHOW UP. DONT YOU FEEL REAL STUPID THAT YALL WASN'T ALLOWED TO COME TO THE FUNERAL THAT WAS HELD IN MIAMI (YEH I SAID IT). WE DIDN'T NEED NO FAKE ASS HOES THERE WITH THEY CROCODILE ASS TEARS FAKIN LIKE THEY HAD LUV FOR MY BABY DADDY. ITS GONNA ALL COME TO LIGHT THOUGH AND TO YOU STUPID ASS PEOPLE WRITING THIS NON-SENSE ABOUT MY BABY DADDY AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TYPE OF KIND-HEARTED, SWEET PERSON HE WAS YALL CAN ALL SUCC A DICC, I HATE DUMB ASS PEOPLE. ITS AIGHT THOUGH CUZ WE GON MEET UP SOON AND ALL DAT SHYT YOU WAS TALKING LAST YEAR I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT AND I GOT SUMTHIN FA YA... U GOT SUM NERVES TALKIN BOUT HE WAS YA FIRST LUV, YALL WAS SUM HOES DOWN THERE IN ATLANTA GIVING HIM HIS FANTASY OF A FREAKY THREESOME. DONT U EVER FIX YA MOUTH TO SAY YOU LOVED HIM, LOOK WHAT YOUR LOVE GOT HIS ASS......
yardie

United States

#81 Aug 5, 2008
you tell dem my girl. you were is one true love.
chick plz

United States

#82 Sep 23, 2012
CRAIG 1 ONLY BABY MOTHER wrote:
YEH BITCH TELL DA TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED. U HOES WAS DOWN DER SUCCIN AND FUCCIN ON MY BABY DADDY TRYNA DO WHATEVER TO KEEP HIM WIT YALL TRIFLING ASS. IT PROBABLY AINT NUTTIN DAT DAT BITCH AHLANDONE GAVE MY BABY DADDY AIDS AND HE MERKED HER BITCH ASS, DONT GET ME WRONG NO ON DESERVES TO DIE BUT I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HER OR NONE OF YOU HOES CUZ NOW MY CHILD IS HERE WITHOUT HER DADDY BECAUSE OF YOU ALL. I BLAME ALL YALL HOES CUZ IF HE NEVER MET YALL HE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN HERE NOW MY BABY A BASTARD. ITS NOT GOOD TO HATE BUT I HATE YOU BITCHES CUZ NOW HE IS GONE AND I HAVE NO ONE, TRUE ENUFF WE WASN'T TOGETHER BUT IT WAS MY CALL FOR WHEN I WAS READY TO GET BACC WITH HIM. HE ALREADY TOLD YALL THAT YALL WERE CONVENIENT FOR THE MOMENT CUZ HE HAD NO LUV FOR YALL AND HE WAS STILL IN LUV WITH HIS BABY MAMA. MY BEAUTIFUL CHILD IS THE ONLY MEMORY LEFT OF HIM. IT'S AIGHT THOUGH CUZ YALL GON GET WHAT YALL DESERVE. I WISH YALL WASN'T BANNED FROM THE FUNERAL CUZ I STILL HAD AN ASS BEATEN WAITING FOR YA ASS IF YOU HAD THE GUTS TO SHOW UP. DONT YOU FEEL REAL STUPID THAT YALL WASN'T ALLOWED TO COME TO THE FUNERAL THAT WAS HELD IN MIAMI (YEH I SAID IT). WE DIDN'T NEED NO FAKE ASS HOES THERE WITH THEY CROCODILE ASS TEARS FAKIN LIKE THEY HAD LUV FOR MY BABY DADDY. ITS GONNA ALL COME TO LIGHT THOUGH AND TO YOU STUPID ASS PEOPLE WRITING THIS NON-SENSE ABOUT MY BABY DADDY AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TYPE OF KIND-HEARTED, SWEET PERSON HE WAS YALL CAN ALL SUCC A DICC, I HATE DUMB ASS PEOPLE. ITS AIGHT THOUGH CUZ WE GON MEET UP SOON AND ALL DAT SHYT YOU WAS TALKING LAST YEAR I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT AND I GOT SUMTHIN FA YA... U GOT SUM NERVES TALKIN BOUT HE WAS YA FIRST LUV, YALL WAS SUM HOES DOWN THERE IN ATLANTA GIVING HIM HIS FANTASY OF A FREAKY THREESOME. DONT U EVER FIX YA MOUTH TO SAY YOU LOVED HIM, LOOK WHAT YOUR LOVE GOT HIS ASS......
i did luv craig dont know ur problem but wat me and him had was real ask omar. He loved me now wat him n red had was totally different she took him vrom me thats trifflin and wat ever happen between them was there problem. It waS not no fucking threesome it was me n him. And no he didnt want to be with u cause if he did he would of been with u plain n simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,172,127
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 min jrw 96,833
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Truth is might 307,774
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr His 50,222
Review: Jetset Charter 5 hr Mister sone 1
Dope market in Hollywood/broward county (Jan '13) 7 hr E-diddy 36
Wheres da muhfuckin dope at 14 hr Kab2910 2
Hollywood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web