Man, woman killed in murder-suicide in Hollywood

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A 31-year-old man shot his 19-year-old girlfriend dead, then turned the gun on himself in a murder-suicide over the weekend, police said today.
Comments
1 - 20 of 68 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Here in Hollywood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

more fun in Hollywood
ashole

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Here in Hollywood wrote:
more fun in Hollywood
Completely domestic. Yes "it could happen anywhere" unfortunately...
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

My condolences to the woman's family.
savesealsboycott canadacfd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

what is wrong with people i ask?
STOP

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

I am SO TIRED of reading the daily reports of women killed by men! Women, please STOP DATING these jealous, macho, overbearing men! They are DANGEROUS! Here are the warning signs of a dangerous man:
He doesn't want you to have male friends; he checks your phone; he looks through your purse; he demands explanations of what you have been doing or where you have been; he threatens or tries to manipulate you; he whines when you want to go out without him; he hates it when you go to the gym by yourself; he has a problem with you doing things by yourself. GET AWAY FROM JEALOUS MEN AS SOON AS YOU REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE. If you stay with them, they will NOT leave you alone when you try to leave them later. There are warning signs! And men, if you see that one of your guy friends is like this, tell him to LEAVE HER ALONE!! There is a man killing a woman, and then himself, apparently at a rate of one every 10 days or so in south florida alone!
haitianssmell

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

jerry springer will need to reschedule his show now that the two white trash from hollywood can't attend.
Support Jesse Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Although she probably had it coming, please continue to pray for these two fine young people. Please continue to pray for Obama and his soon to be all black and muslim government. Please pray for racial equality
Senator Graham

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

They were a couple of "whiners" anyway.

There is nothing wrong.

Now shut up and go back to your subservient lives!

“A half-truth is a whole lie”

Since: Jun 08

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Wow, she was so young. Just goes to show older men doesn't necessarily mean more mature or stable. Sad.
pie

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Finally a couple that doesnt believe in divorce...

So sad, society zuks today. no values,
Sixx

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

The thinning of the herd!
Sixx

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

STOP wrote:
I am SO TIRED of reading the daily reports of women killed by men! Women, please STOP DATING these jealous, macho, overbearing men! They are DANGEROUS! Here are the warning signs of a dangerous man:
He doesn't want you to have male friends; he checks your phone; he looks through your purse; he demands explanations of what you have been doing or where you have been; he threatens or tries to manipulate you; he whines when you want to go out without him; he hates it when you go to the gym by yourself; he has a problem with you doing things by yourself. GET AWAY FROM JEALOUS MEN AS SOON AS YOU REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE. If you stay with them, they will NOT leave you alone when you try to leave them later. There are warning signs! And men, if you see that one of your guy friends is like this, tell him to LEAVE HER ALONE!! There is a man killing a woman, and then himself, apparently at a rate of one every 10 days or so in south florida alone!
Sounds like you have been cheating on your boyfriend!!!
Huey Lewis and the News

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Can anyone say the words AGE DIFFERENCE!
She was giving him the boot for a man her own age and he could not deal.....
ROFL

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

AMLT wrote:
Wow, she was so young. Just goes to show older men doesn't necessarily mean more mature or stable. Sad.
31 is a mature male? He was probably still playing "guitar hero". Guys this age are packed into sports bars with their hats on sideways overdrinking, loud, and obnoxious. LOL
Whitey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

ROFL wrote:
<quoted text>31 is a mature male? He was probably still playing "guitar hero". Guys this age are packed into sports bars with their hats on sideways overdrinking, loud, and obnoxious. LOL
I am not!

LOL
Whitey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

bobby-g wrote:
We can comment on this particular tragedy but we cannot submit a forum comment on the drunk baseball player Leyritz. Why? Censorship on the part of media hound dogs (also known as editors) will not prevail. Do you know what an editor is? They are critics of thought and are as repressive as any inquisitor. They decide what can be printed and even what can be commented on. They are also losing a lot of business as a direct consequence because people are not buying the old media monopoly on information and/or discourse. Their hero's are dinosaurs such as Dan Rather. Editors, and other such creeps like Rather, are a discredit to truth, justice and the American way.
Can't comment on the Pembroke Pines teacher or the 2 yr old at the bus stop....Now those would be fun
Obamas mama

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

haitianssmell wrote:
jerry springer will need to reschedule his show now that the two white trash from hollywood can't attend.
Ahlandone and Courtney? Don't sound very white to me...
cmon

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Satan wrote:
2 less sewer apes to feed and sustain.
whats up with that man!!! there was no need for that...your day will come I am sure...Karma bro!!!
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Was a toilet seat used as a weapon?
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't comment on the Pembroke Pines teacher or the 2 yr old at the bus stop....Now those would be fun
I always leave my 2 year old at the bus stop. I figure he needs to learn about mass transit early.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••