Hollywood man accused of trafficking ...

Hollywood man accused of trafficking girl, 13, for sex

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 1, 2018, titled Hollywood man accused of trafficking girl, 13, for sex. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

James Edward Capers, Jr., 36, of Hollywood, who is facing kidnapping and human trafficking charges, Hollywood police say. A 13-year-old girl went to the Hollywood police department to say she had been held against her will in a small apartment for a about a week and was sold to five men for sex, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

James

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2018
What is topix selling her for?
SB2Q

Three Springs, PA

#2 Oct 10, 2018
James wrote:
What is topix selling her for?
Check with DCF.
https://pbsotalk.org/forums/bso/viewtopic.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,859,307
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Radio Flyer 3016 365,881
News Rare recounts unlikely to reverse election resu... Fri Xstain Mullah Fri... 13
News Email reveals Florida Democratic official pushe... Thu He Named Me Black... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Nov 15 Willysfarthog 65,075
News Florida election recount continues amid tension... Nov 14 Alison Kelliher 34
News Teacher reprimanded over spanking EDGEWATER a "... (Nov '12) Nov 13 Chevy1994 2

Hollywood Jobs

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages