Memorial for cyclists killed by burgl...

Memorial for cyclists killed by burglar suspect

There are 1 comment on the WSVN-TV Miami Beach story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Memorial for cyclists killed by burglar suspect. In it, WSVN-TV Miami Beach reports that:

Hundreds of South Florida cyclists rode in honor of two fellow bikers who were killed in a hit and run crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSVN-TV Miami Beach.

Lauren

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2012
I have always been nervous driving close to serious bicycle riders and perhaps have self imposed the move over argument and new petition
On myself......

Chris Sr. Always chastised me and would say //////
What can,t you share the road?

Well Sr., I will now even with more respect than before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,604,588
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,989
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Freedomofexpression 317,646
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,520
News Former TV weatherman Bill Kamal released from p... (Dec '08) 20 hr Orange25 453
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) Sep 23 tlclost57 264
nick cage Sep 16 ubie 1

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages