please read and help us

please read and help us

Posted in the Hollywood Forum

family_member

United States

#1 May 26, 2009
hello my name is carol and im begging for the publics help.my sister was murdered in her home in may 07 and at this time no one has been named or arrested as a suspect,i know that someone out there knows something or someone that had envolvment in this.please i beg of anyone to lead us in the right direction in finding her killer.she lived in hollywood on coolidge street and was shot and killed while she layed in her own bed,her daughter was also shoot but she recovered.so please put yourself in our familes shoes and help us find her killer
family_member

United States

#2 May 29, 2009
bump to top
sister looking

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2009
i love and miss you my dear sister
family_member

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2009
we are still looking for information about her murder.im sure someone knows something.please help us
sister looking

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2009
still looking for info on this case,,,please help us
August

Miami, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2009
Can you give a bit more detail?

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#7 Jul 19, 2009
I'm sorry for your loss.

And I hope you find peace.
sister looking

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2009
my sister was shot and killed in her own home in may 2007.she lived in hollywood flordia.what else would you like to know?
sister looking

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Preston2 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss.
And I hope you find peace.
thank you for your words.just really hard to get peace when a loved one was killed in cold blood and no answers for what happen
sister looking

United States

#10 Jul 23, 2009
my name is carol osborne and im a sister to jean mcreynolds.just to refresh your minds she was murdered last may 2007 in her home on coolidge street.someone went in and shot her and her daughter but my sister later died,im looking for information on this case.please people put yourself in our families place and help us find who done this to our sister,our mother passed away 7 months ago and not knowing who done this to her daughter,im once again on here beggin for information on this case,a reward is still being offered from her family.if you will only give us a tip to this we will pay you.just contact me if you dont wanna talk to the police,i just want peace is all i want and i am begging someone please help us.i know someone has to know something out there,so please help us
sister looking

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2009
you can scroll down and see her picture.its listed under my sister,and it shows a photo available
Debbie

Spring Hill, TN

#12 Jul 26, 2009
I can't believe that I haven,t heard about this. My parents live on 22nd and Coolidge St. in Hollywood. I am so sorry for your loss and wish I could be of more help to you. Let me know if there is any thing I can do for you and your family. My email is [email protected] om
sister looking

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2009
thank you debbie for your help..you can google her name and see alot that happen..her name was dorothy jean mcreynolds..and you can also google billy j lewis and get where he was sent to prison for robbery where she worked at
wondering2

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2009
hmmmmm...no one knows nothing..this is so strange..what if this was one of your family members? would we all wanna know what really happen?
sisters love

United States

#15 Sep 17, 2009
please help us find our sisters killer!!!!
sisterslove

United States

#17 May 13, 2012
5yrs have come and gone and still no one has been arrested for my sisters murder.please help us find out who did this to her.she was shot inside her home on coolidge street in may 7th 2007.intruder went inside her home and she was shot while laying in her bed.there is someone besides billy lewis knows who did this.if any of billys family reads this please help us so we can help him.ask him who shot her.if you had family memeber that had been murdered you would wont to know to and out family wants to know who.we was told billy done this or had it done thinking he wouldnt have to go to prison but hes there now for a while so please ask him to help us.reward offered for an arrest!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,460,455
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Maria 312,885
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 43 min ChromiuMan 7,954
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 71,242
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr panties9688 62,354
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,277
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Thu deedee 42

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages