Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45053 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
D. PA and Police Force: Yes I know the type of Police force they have, whose headquarter is “routinely surrounded” by Israeli Army. That is the sort of “policing” you want them to have?
E. So now Zionism has become part of religion? So Jihad is also part of Islamic religion, why should you complain?
F. Infants being killed daily: So you are “happy” or “sorry” that they are not being killed on daily basis? In your media it might not be “News” any more, but in our TV s we see them almost every day.
D&F:
Thank you for back tracking. I accept your apology for lying

E.It has ALWAYS been part of the Jewish religion to yearn for return to our land, for about the last 2500 years. Its been a fixed part of our liturgy, which has been fixed for 2500 years. Zionism is older than your religion. http://www.aish.com/jl/h/cc/48939022.html
Zionism is different than Jihad - there is no glory in death or any concept of martyrdom. Muslims were never kicked out their ancestral homeland.

Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45054 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In my eyes, a suicide bomber who blows himself to kill innocent men, women and children, is as guilty as a Pilot who fires missiles and bombs into civilian populated areas. Both of them knowingly kill innocent men, women and children.
This is the moral I have.
You make it sound like there is some type of equivalence.
You ignore the fact that
a) Hamas hides behind the civilian population
b) Most of the damage (and all of the intended damage) in Gaza was to military targets.

Basically you are spewing rhetoric. Similar to your earlier claim that "there is no Palestinian police force" etc etc
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45055 Dec 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and what makes you think, that even kissinger was ever true?
rabbee: well really do not care, if any one is true to anyone else in this world. since that is, the general basis of lying.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45057 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though Muslims and Blacks and Hispanic are same in numbers as Jews, but No US president makes any "vow" to them for the safety, security and protection of them.
!!
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 13.1%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 16.7%

Muslim Population 1.8%
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/America/

Jewish Polulation 2.1%
http://www.jewishdatabank.org/PopulationStati...

In case it escaped you, we have a BLACK president who, if it wasnt for the HISPANIC vote, in all likelihood would not have been reelected. That speaks for itself.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45060 Dec 9, 2012
I find it curious that I couldnt say the word L O I N without censorship. Must be the Jewish vegans.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45061 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Extreme Claims:
As Jews say "Palestine is given to us for an everlasting possession" why would they object if the other party makes the same comment?
That is where they should sit and talk about the "real peace".

02. You have the scale of Truth and lie in you hands, what you decide; every one should bow their heads to your judgment. More than that I cannot say.

03. Dreaming about Palestine:
There is no harm to "dream about your dream land" for 2500 years or more, there is no harm done to anyone when you keep on dreaming. But ground realities are different.
They were given many chances to convert their dream into reality in a "rightful manner", but they missed it.
Had they listened to the message of Jesus, they would have ruled over whole of Europe and USA, but they missed the bus.
Then they got another chance, if they would have accepted the message of Last and Final Prophet, they would have ruled the whole land of Palestine for ever. But they missed the bus again.
If they keep on missing the busses again and again, they have to accept what is in store for them.
Why they want to convert their "dreams into reality"? I do not know, dreams are very good and they do not cost anything, neither to them nor to any one else!!
Many Jews, myself included would be more than happy to accomadate a Palestinian state ALONGSIDE the Jewish state.

But our hands are tied everytime some lunatic like Mesaal proclaims he wants to throw the Jews into the sea, and millions of Palestinians cheer.

What do you realistically expect the Israeli response should be to that?

That is the reality on the ground.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45062 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
03A Zionism and Jihad:
Of course they have to be different. Jihad is about to give one's life for the cause. While Zionism is to work with intrigue and use others to work for you. One gets the bullet on the chest and other stabs you in the back.
How they could be same.?

4. HAMAS hiding behind the Civilians:
It is not always the case, we have photos of Israeli army and military shooting at point blank range women and children.
But today media and power is in your hand, you can make black and white and white as black.
Things always do not remain the same, who should know it better than Jews!!
It is strange that they did not learn any lesson from their past history and repeated the "same mistake" which their forefathers did 3000 years back!!
There is something which people never learn!!
3. Jihad leads to civilian casualities. How can you NOT have a problem with that?

Your statement about Zionism is rhetoric, as usual.

4. More rhetoric on your side. Nothing new there.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45063 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Had they listened to the message of Jesus, they would have ruled over whole of Europe and USA, but they missed the bus.
Then they got another chance, if they would have accepted the message of Last and Final Prophet, they would have ruled the whole land of Palestine for ever. But they missed the bus again.
If they keep on missing the busses again and again, they have to accept what is in store for them.
In other words, if we would of just shut up and been good Christians or good Muslims, then there would of been no conflict between us and you guys.

Do you realize how LAME your comment sounds? How ILLOGICAL?

What size L O I N cloth do you wear?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45064 Dec 9, 2012
Hey Judging Fan,

You are lagging again.

I didnt know Sunday was a big day for the mosque.
former res

Broomall, PA

#45065 Dec 9, 2012
What happened to the Christian chick from Jamaica?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45066 Dec 9, 2012
former res wrote:
What happened to the Christian chick from Jamaica?
http://glbtqja.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/mi...
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45067 Dec 9, 2012
FR,
Re: our discussions on settlements
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/12/06/31...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45068 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, if we would of just shut up and been good Christians or good Muslims, then there would of been no conflict between us and you guys.
Do you realize how LAME your comment sounds? How ILLOGICAL?
What size L O I N cloth do you wear?
rabbee: one might add, that the one misnamed as jesus. was not as critical of any other government, but the errant ysraelee government and lawmakers. since all the problems of ysrael or any country, beguin with ysrael or any country. the outside threat is nothing, compared to the internal threat.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45069 Dec 9, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: one might add, that the one misnamed as jesus. was not as critical of any other government, but the errant ysraelee government and lawmakers. since all the problems of ysrael or any country, beguin with ysrael or any country. the outside threat is nothing, compared to the internal threat.
in a democracy, we the corrupted perverts elect our means of idol destruction from within. in all other forms of government, it is elected for your corrupt perversions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45070 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And with the translations come the multiple interpretations.
such as yours.
next time dont make the error declaring you know anything about the Jewish religion by your participation on this forum
You are excused for this one error.
Frijoles, what is clear to me is that you qualify to be a rabbi as you are not particularly bright.

I KNOW about JUDAISM e.g. currently it teaches that a person's Jewish identity is determined by a Jewish BIOLOGICAL mother and this is BS.

Tell me Einstein, do the Jews who do not speak Hebrew know anything about JUDAISM?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45071 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So, thats your litmus test for certainty?
I KNOW you were a dung beetle in your last life.
Do you feel better now?
HugBe---I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.

Frijoles---So, thats your litmus test for certainty?

HughBe--- It certainly is a part of my litmus test. I know that you accept the words of others who tell you about your own EXPERIENCES that YOU have no knowledge of. Why? Because you are a BLASTED ASS.

Frijoles---I KNOW you were a dung beetle in your last life.

HughBe-- in your previous lives you were pure BS. In this live you are CHICKEN Sh..
route

Dortmund, Germany

#45072 Dec 9, 2012
Pascal
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45073 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So let us go ahead with our discussion. Who is nutter and who is corrupt.
How to identify them and isolate them, so people can have peace in the land.
Based on what I have learnt from being on the forum I believe that the rabbis are the NUTTIES and the most CORRUPT.

Frijoles,the Judaite, a member of their CORRUPRED religion JUDAISM called them NUTTY and CORRUPT. Now that confession was not done lightly. Don't expect more honesty from him for a long time as his religion JUDAISM DOES NOT place a premium on HONESTY.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45074 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 13.1%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 16.7%
Muslim Population 1.8%
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/America/
Jewish Polulation 2.1%
http://www.jewishdatabank.org/PopulationStati...
In case it escaped you, we have a BLACK president who, if it wasnt for the HISPANIC vote, in all likelihood would not have been reelected. That speaks for itself.
1. Do your statistics cancel MUQ's point? Recall his point, "Even though Muslims and Blacks and Hispanic are same in numbers as Jews, but No US president makes any "vow" to them for the safety, security and protection of them."

2. What is MUQ's point?

3. Please answer MUQ's questions below.

Why every US president has to make a "bow" to ensure Security and safety of Isreal? Why? Is Isreal part of USA?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#45075 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, what is clear to me is that you qualify to be a rabbi as you are not particularly bright.
I KNOW about JUDAISM e.g. currently it teaches that a person's Jewish identity is determined by a Jewish BIOLOGICAL mother and this is BS.
Thank you for your opinion.

Moving on...
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Einstein, do the Jews who do not speak Hebrew know anything about JUDAISM?
You would have to ask them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,901
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min freelancehobo 59,468
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,149
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) 4 hr HxK7720 6
News South Florida ports see mixed results in first ... Tue Jayne 1
News Broward prepares another tow truck crackdown to... Tue Jayne 1
News Broward County May "Ban the Box," Remove Crimin... Tue Jayne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages