Dave

Dania, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

I can just say thank's God for this school. Were are Israeli, not overly religious.We live in Emerald Hills in Hollywood in an outstanding area. Believe it or not they wanted to send my child to Attucks middle school and my younger to a terrible school in Dania even though we live close to Sterling Elementary! This attucks is complete black with terrible students wearing pants falling of them! It looked like a terrible part of NY. My children are highly inteligent and of proper social skills. They would be eaten alive at a school like that, not to mention no education. These Ben Gamla schools are as good as any private school and they are free! The meals are kosher if this is important. I do not have to live in the area and theres nothing the board can say by me sending them to this public school. I would travel 50 miles to avoid the rif raf of some of these other schools. A real God send. Why would they send my children to a bad school miles away with Stirling Elementary practicaly next door?
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Where in Florida is this school?
Hanna

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

You are so right about those schools. The other one your talking about is Bethune elementary. They are both bad beyond belief. How they would send a child from Emerald Hills to those schools is beyond the beyond. I pay a lot of money to go to a private school in north Miami. Im considering Ben Gamla also.
Brenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

I went to attucks in Dania. It sucked big time. The few white guts there were all wiggers. Most of the teachers sucked. The only good thing was that I left there at the top of the class.....thats a shocker.
derick

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

What allu crackers down on black folks schools?
Mike

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

derick wrote:
What allu crackers down on black folks schools?
Because you black people turn the schools into ZOOS where no decent human being wants to go. Gangs and crime all over the place.
Gary

Dania, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

I would never ever send my childfren to a black school. Ever.
David

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

Dave wrote:
I can just say thank's God for this school. Were are Israeli, not overly religious.We live in Emerald Hills in Hollywood in an outstanding area. Believe it or not they wanted to send my child to Attucks middle school and my younger to a terrible school in Dania even though we live close to Sterling Elementary! This attucks is complete black with terrible students wearing pants falling of them! It looked like a terrible part of NY. My children are highly inteligent and of proper social skills. They would be eaten alive at a school like that, not to mention no education. These Ben Gamla schools are as good as any private school and they are free! The meals are kosher if this is important. I do not have to live in the area and theres nothing the board can say by me sending them to this public school. I would travel 50 miles to avoid the rif raf of some of these other schools. A real God send. Why would they send my children to a bad school miles away with Stirling Elementary practicaly next door?
. This ben gamla school is outrageous!! This is a religs school being paid by the tax payer. Something has to be done. This place needs to be closed down. I'm looking into it
Attucks sucks

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

I went to Hollywood hills high and then to Attucks 2 years ago. They have to have a full time security crew there and cops hanging out all the time. We never had that at Hills. It was scary. I found myself starting to speak ebonics. Thank God we moved!
jonathan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

this is for dave and most of you on here. You guys think your kids are so much mroe special and smarter than the next parents kids. what is worng with you. I am jewish myself and you are the reason people look at us like we are so much better and stuck up. How does it feel when someone says oh you are siraeli you are for sure scamming me or cheating me to make a dollar, it does not feel good. so instead of knocking down attucks which I went to and turned out find graduated from UF, keep your nasty stuck up opinions to your self, because if you were a parent of one these kids that do go to attcuks it would not feel good reading what you wrote. stop giving jews a bad name and being a snob, everyone wants the best for there kids but you saying and showing them that they are so much more high ranked is not good parenting because when they get to the real world, they will get a serious reality check on who is who.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••