fake id - federal charhes - karlie to...

fake id - federal charhes - karlie tomica

Posted in the Hollywood Forum

Fake ID

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2013
If she had a fake ID as mentioned in court and news today, why did she not get charged? Is this going to be a separate Federal charge?
Fake ID

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Why didn't she get charged initially for resisting arrest? What the hell is going on here? She needs to be charged for that fake ID. Why is she getting away with this? Why does she get special treatment?
Fake ID

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 15, 2013
We need to low WHY she is not being charged for that fake ID, this is some BULLSH*T!
Fake ID

Miami, FL

#4 Feb 15, 2013
We need to find out from the prosecutor why? She shouldn't get away with anything. She needs to go down for that fake ID
Aaaaaa

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Yup, something is up here. I got a felony charge for having a fake it. If I got charged, she needed to get charged. What makes her better than me to not get a ID charge. Nothing.
Comment

Miami, FL

#6 Feb 15, 2013
I agree. Why is she not getting charged? Because she's white, blond and pretty. My ass would have had the book thrown at me. I can't believe she wore that dress to court, she doesn't dress like that! She was just trying to look conservative. It's funny how people fake themselves.
Ahole

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 15, 2013
She's got enough charges... You all are a bunch of a-holes.
Friend

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 15, 2013
You guys are just jealous bc she's pretty, is the only reason you are all picking on her. Everyone drinks, she just got unlucky. We don't even know if the guy was j-walking. Let the fact come out first before making stupid comments. Get a life!
No way

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 15, 2013
No way this is a federal charge! But the question is, why isn't she being charged?
Not surprised

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Friend wrote:
You guys are just jealous bc she's pretty, is the only reason you are all picking on her. Everyone drinks, she just got unlucky. We don't even know if the guy was j-walking. Let the fact come out first before making stupid comments. Get a life!
Because she's "pretty" ?!?! What does that have to so with that fact that she KILLED someone?!?! And everyone drinks....? And he was probably j walking?!?! You sound like an idiot. GOODBYE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Nuculur option 1,383,848
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 70,609
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
News One Person Hurt In Miami Gardens Shooting 5 hr Up with Hope 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
News Incredibly inefficient car burglars broke into ... May 27 hamada 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) May 26 Tzu 98,045
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages