Family of dean killed in tow-truck accident files lawsuit

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: The Miami Herald

Dr. Elias Konwufine, called "Dr. K" by many of his students and colleagues, was the dean of Kaiser University's business school.

Full Story
butterfly57

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I have been following this story since it happened. It has mad me very sad that this man lost his life over a greedy crooked tow compnay called Superior Roadside Asst towng. I have had dealing with them and they took one of my cars. They wanted to charge me 1800.00 dollars to get my car back. Which was crazy. So I took him to court and won and got a judgemnet that cant collect becasue he sent paper work to the judge and put N/A on he owned nothing In my oppion the judge should have called him back in to court to demanded he gave his information . But he did not do anything the judge actually laughed at me and said well I told you you might win but good luck collecting.What kind of judge laughs at you. Our system is insane,I was so mad that I said to the judge, "well your honor you might think this is funny but you ordered him ino your court room and he defied you and did not show up. Well that made judge Marks not a very happy Judge.
I notified every offical I could think of and no one helped me. Except Tallahsee. Becasue he forged many documents and I showed proof that he forged the paper work so they retitled it back to my name. But I never got my car back and I never collected my judgement i have against him. They are the most greedy crooked tow company i ever dealt with. When I called they told me to f-- off .Real classy company. They lied about everythng . They have multipal corpormations under there nae, Marshall Saskn Alcia Saskn and Marlene Saskin.I called every offical for help on this matter and no one did anything for me. They had lisences out of a Pak and ship 8255 W Sunrise Blvd #124. called the licences ,compliance and police and got no where. I called everywhere.I just feel if someone would have done there job and checked this place out they would have seen all the illegal activity that was going on with them. This terrable accident could have be avoided..My heart goes out to this family and I hope all the news and police and lawyers do there job and once and for all put this guy out of business once and for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Chicken Little 46,868
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,111,511
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 28 min zazz 96,452
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 49 min VET 2,518
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Frijoles 69,431
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min Life is Love 305,712
Broward County properties busted for 'rent-a-co... (Dec '13) 8 hr JAQUEBAUER 2
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hollywood News, Events & Info