Comments
221 - 240 of 323 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2014
Arsonist

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Firefighters wrote:
I really wish I could be the firefighter and know the people like righteous when they are trapped in a house fire because they wouldn't make it.
You probably wish for a lot of things, like you weren't homosexual or you weren't four foot eleven or you weren't a big zero. Then you too could play hero wannabe and demand this and that like your idols.

Loser
Lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
just because YOU were only able to a achieve a GED is the reason you hang out at Publix..... maybe some day YOU can become a bag boy.... but for now you are stuck being a COWARD……….
The only thing that will be stuck is the big hose, and it will be stuck right where you need it. Now open up that bag, boy, and take it like a lady. lol
Righteous

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lefteous wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that will be stuck is the big hose, and it will be stuck right where you need it. Now open up that bag, boy, and take it like a lady. lol
"lefteous"?????? so is that the hand you use while you pleasure yourself on these forums?????? Sorry... got your wife and daughter in 3some right now.... they sure know how to take it.... they say you need a strap-on to even get a hard on.. no wornder they call you the dckless wonder???? While you are at Publix... pick up some more KY.... the ladies are getting horny again.....
Lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
"lefteous"?????? so is that the hand you use while you pleasure yourself on these forums?????? Sorry... got your wife and daughter in 3some right now.... they sure know how to take it.... they say you need a strap-on to even get a hard on.. no wornder they call you the dckless wonder???? While you are at Publix... pick up some more KY.... the ladies are getting horny again.....
Glad to see you bought a ticket to watch you wife and daughter again, but I can let you see them for free at my house. The only thing is...you're required to bring your bag boy so that you can have some fun, too, playing with my giant hose that I brought home from the station. YOu'll love it! Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Righteous

North Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lefteous wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to see you bought a ticket to watch you wife and daughter again, but I can let you see them for free at my house. The only thing is...you're required to bring your bag boy so that you can have some fun, too, playing with my giant hose that I brought home from the station. YOu'll love it! Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
just keep stroking your own little garden hose..... We are treating YOUR girls just fine.... they both like it up the rear.... they say you like too.... that is when their mouths are not full..... she just gave me your mothers number..... this is going to be one hell of a train!!!!!!!!!! Where do you want me to send you the video??????? Make sure you change your sheets tonight..... your wife got a bit carried away with her O face.....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
just keep stroking your own little garden hose..... We are treating YOUR girls just fine.... they both like it up the rear.... they say you like too.... that is when their mouths are not full..... she just gave me your mothers number..... this is going to be one hell of a train!!!!!!!!!! Where do you want me to send you the video??????? Make sure you change your sheets tonight..... your wife got a bit carried away with her O face.....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
YOu need to bend over right now and get ready for the biggest hosing of your life...BWhahahahahahahahahaha. ..
Righteous

North Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lefteous wrote:
<quoted text> YOu need to bend over right now and get ready for the biggest hosing of your life...BWhahahahahahahahahaha. ..
are you haveing those wet dreams again????? are the boys at the fire house still picking on you and your little pecker???...... they say you are hung like a field mouse??? they give you too much credit.....
Lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
are you haveing those wet dreams again????? are the boys at the fire house still picking on you and your little pecker???...... they say you are hung like a field mouse??? they give you too much credit.....
What was that? I can't quite hear you when you're bending over like that. Bwhahahahahahaha...
Righteous

North Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lefteous wrote:
<quoted text> What was that? I can't quite hear you when you're bending over like that. Bwhahahahahahaha...
"Bwhahahahahahaha".. ..... that is what you sound like when one of your COWARD has his hose is your mouth.... TMI Drag Queen... or in your case that sould be FLAMING Drag Queen.....
lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bwhahahahahahaha".. ..... that is what you sound like when one of your COWARD has his hose is your mouth.... TMI Drag Queen... or in your case that sould be FLAMING Drag Queen.....
You've SLURRED at least 2 words; please remove my hose from your mouth before attempting to ask for more... Bwhahahahahahaha...
Righteous

North Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lefteous wrote:
<quoted text> You've SLURRED at least 2 words; please remove my hose from your mouth before attempting to ask for more... Bwhahahahahahaha...
stop deep throating your station cheif......... he alreay said no pay raise..... little BOY..... sounds like he is choking you.....
FMJ

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

As they say, it only takes one fire to earn all those supposedly "unearned" payroll checks.

They need to get rid of all the PED Police Officers first.

That would be a real savings, even to human life.
F M J

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why doesn't the Police Chief use occasionally some supposed sitting around doing nothing firefighter to make an appropriate domestic house call.

I rather see a fire fighter at my door then some PED user anyday of the week. And Sgt??? Gallagher proves it, he actually did a search without his partner. He actually made Sgt??? Never go in alone.

He Use to sit out my front door waiting for the world to end. Arrigo orders. Then he's laughing in my face when my son was found taking college entrance exams. How dumb can you be Gallagher???
lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
stop deep throating your station cheif......... he alreay said no pay raise..... little BOY..... sounds like he is choking you.....
Sure sounds like the only "raise" will be right in your little pants... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Marlena

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Feb 6, 2013
 
Testing
F M J

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Feb 6, 2013
 
As incredibly, amazingly, awesome this may sound, when I went for my daily walk, exercising my body and brain, there was a fire at the apartment complex just down the road from me.

Just across from me on Abercorn St. for those doubting Thomas's who read the forum. There were approximately (5) fire trucks. Police had traffic backed up, snarled for miles and miles.

Do you think the residence now feel these guys are over paid ??or the residents in close proximity.
I highly doubt it.

As for you Gallagher, I am not nuts or clueless, in fact if I were you I'd start eating "Mixed Nuts" everyday for the rest of your life. Just more of the R(Racy) N(nuts) C(Clueless) The three stooges from Wings Plus.

There not called Nuts for a reason, instead of playing with them while watching my apartment complex, eat some every day.
Peecan, Piss stachios, Pee Nuts are extra good for you.

Simply loaded in beta sit. Tell Theismann to take a hike and go back to DC.

By the way, MSN recently reported today's 50 is the equivalent of being 70, so Gallaghar before laughing in my face. What goes around comes around Gallagher, I don't think you'll make it to 50 with those nuts of yours..
Righteous

North Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

lefteous wrote:
<quoted text> Sure sounds like the only "raise" will be right in your little pants... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
while you have your lips around it .......... gagging little COWARD....
Arsonist

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marlena wrote:
Testing
Good thing, Marlena.

You need to test your smoke alarm because all the 'heros' aren't at the firehouse, they're at Publix or at a Union meeting planning their next raise in salary and benefits.
FIREFIGHTERS

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You know what's funny I make more money than Arsonist and Righteous with all my overtime and the great IAFF to hang out Publix. You two are a waste of air go somewhere and kill yourself losers
FIREFIGHTERS

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When you two do kill yourself can you do it in my call area so I can come out on the call and make fun of your dead body and LOL at you with my Union brothers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hollywood Forum right now

Search the Hollywood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Heroin Market in Broward? (Jun '12) 5 min Trustkill958 315
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sun Mutt 2,928
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sun P Quinn 2,402
Sharn & Carllean are you out there Sat ----Bob--- 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
Say good by to Canter's Deli (Sep '13) Jul 25 Guest 4
Threesomes relationships: Are they for everyone? Jul 21 Just another pilot 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hollywood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hollywood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••