Anna Nicole Smith Plays Final Scene, ...

Anna Nicole Smith Plays Final Scene, Grim Reality

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 13, 2007, titled Anna Nicole Smith Plays Final Scene, Grim Reality. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Some people are calling her an actress, but that's overly generous. Yes, she acted some.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Michael Archer

Canada

#1 Feb 13, 2007
Hasn't this poor woman suffered enough? She had her problems and don't we all, not to he extreme the media made hers but I am sickened by the negative publicity about her when she was alive and now more so due to her death. She lost a son, just had a baby girl and people have judged her and critized her but she was a beautiful woman just trying to make a living and a life for herself. I can't wait for some other celebrity to draw ignorant Americans like flies to the new tragedy du jour. Back off and let her rest in peace finally and remember her for the crazy, fun loving buxom blonde she was who I am sure would never hurt anybody.
Kelly Davis

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Feb 13, 2007
All this negative talk about Anna Nicole. How can you call yourself anymore of a person? You have done nothing but bash her, and other celebrities. As far as her lifestyle, she must have done something right. She was well known and a very wealthy women. Far more I'm sure than you. It seems that you have nothing better to do than criticize, you must be a very unhappy person. Anna has brought many smiles to many faces, and allowed us to laugh a lot. Regardless of how. That means a great deal in this day. We need not to dwell on Anna's past but think towards the future. Pray for Dannielyn, her family and friends. Remember Anna for the beautiful women that she was. Keep her memory alive so that this poor innocent little girl can get to know who her mother was and realize she loved her very much. Family and friends of Anna may God be with you, bring you peace, and remember your loss is being shared by many.
hema

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Jan 26, 2011
big
Tialicious

Calgary, Canada

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Michael Archer wrote:
Hasn't this poor woman suffered enough? She had her problems and don't we all, not to he extreme the media made hers but I am sickened by the negative publicity about her when she was alive and now more so due to her death. She lost a son, just had a baby girl and people have judged her and critized her but she was a beautiful woman just trying to make a living and a life for herself. I can't wait for some other celebrity to draw ignorant Americans like flies to the new tragedy du jour. Back off and let her rest in peace finally and remember her for the crazy, fun loving buxom blonde she was who I am sure would never hurt anybody.
REPOST
LOOKIN

Humboldt, TN

#6 Jul 10, 2012
ferfg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,413
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Raymond 63,569
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 313,670
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 8,070
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Sat Miamilivinblews 76
Let's Change Plantation's Name! (Oct '13) Sat xxx 8

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages