Comments
1 - 20 of 120 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Memo

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Karlie Tomica has been released on house arrest today.
She will be checking up on the latest news about herself.
If you would like to leave a comment for Karlie to read, leave one here.
Cheryl

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
So you kill a man and only gets a $77K bond?! Guess that poor mans life wasn't worth more then that. Sure hope u get more then just buying your way out of this!
Sheila

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2013
This is EXACTLY the type of person who will NEVER understand what she did until she is locked up with her own thoughts .... in jail ... with no amenities. I hate this "just twenty" mentality ... she has not learned right from wrong in TWENTY YEARS.
Bart

Miami, FL

#4 Feb 18, 2013
You don't look distraught, you look pissed that your being charged with anything at all. Another entitled brat.
Lou

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Wow, how horrible :( RIP Stefano Riccioletti. She sounds like an immature, spoiled, brat! Getting drunk and striking a person, and she doesn't even stop or report what she has done? She deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison and suffer for what she has done to that hardworking father and his family

Miami, FL

#6 Feb 18, 2013
You know, it 's common knowledge (from about anyone that's driven drunk and was caught) that alcoholics, or those that drink and drive, do it COUNTLESS times before they're caught and go to jail (for the 1st time)-- and some continue to do it even after, and NEVER learn their lesson.

It's very sad that this bytch had to kill someone before she stopped drinking (as in, NO MORE liquor for her, ever, now that's she in jail, going to prison, more than likely)-- very sad.

I drank and drove, not a lot of liquor/smashing drunk, but tipsy, sometimes, when I was younger, but I ALWAYS drank lots of water before I went home and "felt" I was fine........UNTIL, one nite, I hit a cop car in the parking lot of the bar, after I was creeped out by some man following me in the bar all nite, offering to buy me drinks. The owner of the bar said it looked like I had seen a ghost, when I RAN out of the bar (he said it looked like I was sprinting/running out, all freaked out) spilling my purse and leaving it in the parking lot. He got my number from my check book, and called to give my things back. I don't remember ANYTHING, other than that man following me around creeping me out, then hitting the cop car as I left, that's it. I was drinking VERY little, as I was waiting for concert tickets I had won, and the radio station had a certain time they were going to announce me as the winner, and I knew I had to drive home. I think I was rufe'ed, by the man following me, too. I ended up in jail for 3 days because they misspelled my last name, and my ss# was incorrectly logged. My mother tried feverishly to get me out, and FINALLY after 3 days, she did. The entire system had NO IDEA I was even in jail due to the errors. It was HORRIBLE my experience in jail, I mean HORRIBLE. THAT was the last time I drank and drove. That was 17yrs ago. It LITERALLY did scare me straight. I think back, and realize, I could've killed someone, killed myself (my son was young then) killed someone's child, mother, brother, father, sister, etc.--- I learned my lesson and, to this day, NEVER drink and drive, and rarely drink, only drink 1 or 2 drinks, maybe 3x a year, if that.....and only at home. I have been the "designated driver" for so many people, since I really don't drink, and don't go out. I always tell my son, or people he's with....I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME, call me -- DO NOT drink and drive, it's not worth your life or someone else's, or the trouble that follows you w/it on your record (of a DUI) or worse, if you kill someone.

Sad this man had to die on THAT one time she drove drunk, when I'm sure she did it COUNTLESS times before. I wonder just how much this "party princess" drove home and risked her life and other people's lives, until killing this man. Sad.
Mel

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 18, 2013
That is not a distraught look. It's "where's daddy to get me out of this mess". You're life's over baby - deal with it.
Nancy

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Instead of coddling her, I hope her doting parents catch a clue and make her own this! She looks like she's got both of them wrapped around her finger. May their wallet not be fat enough to make this go away
Donner

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 18, 2013
How dreadful for those he left behind, the wife and children must be completely devastated! The sad part is, with vehicular homicide, there is very little they usually do, even when you AREN'T filthy rich. It will likely be a 'token' slap on the wrist, but we can hope that her fear of being imprisoned will teach her something. Unless she has already been informed of the low penalties for vehicular deaths. I just do not understand this happening. Compared to the consequences, taking a cab or calling a friend, how difficult IS that? A little inconvenience to avoid the mess she has caused. Even if she only thinks of herself, she will be a LOT more inconvenienced by this than she would have getting home a LITTLE later that night having to wait for a ride. Wishing some semblance of comfort for that poor family!
Tin

Miami, FL

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Just look at her smug face . Like she's saying "what , you are doing this to me " ? Throw
Heather

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 18, 2013
This bitch is a younger Crackie Lohan, only this bitch is gonna get her day in court.
Fake ID

Miami, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2013
You should have been charged for the fake ID. Little bitch
Tracy

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Note how little miss party princess is trying to look all prim, proper & innocent in the photo. Good luck in, toots, you're gonna need it.
Watch this

Miami, FL

#15 Feb 18, 2013
You need to watch this Karlie
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/02/chefs-wi...
AAA

Miami, FL

#16 Feb 18, 2013
I hope you learn something in AAA. You owe it to alot of people.
Lessons

Miami, FL

#17 Feb 18, 2013
First lesson: Karlie Tomica is a horrible person. She might be pretty, popular and fashionable, but it's your actions that determine whether you're a good person or a bad person.

This was not some blameless freak accident. Ms. Tomica made a series of reprehensible mistakes that clearly show her to be a menace to society:

She made the decision to drive drunk, probably not for the first time, which had a foreseeable outcome.
She ran over a pedestrian who was probably not just standing there in traffic. He flew 30 feet through the air, so she was probably speeding while running a light, in an area that's always full of pedestrians at any hour.
She fled the scene of the crime, when anybody can see from the gigantic, head-shaped indentation in her windshield that she knew that she hit somebody.
Those actions make her a horrible person. That's how it works. That's the very definition of a "horrible person". People are not judging Ms. Tomica for being a "dumb blonde", they're judging her for her deplorable actions.

Second lesson: It is not "understandable" to flee the scene of an accident because you're drunk. Anybody who thinks that way is a reprobate. Ms. Tomica will hopefully spend years in prison learning that lesson. Learn from other people's mistakes.

Third lesson: Just because everybody else is doing it does not make it okay. The "hard partying" culture of the service industry is no excuse for taking an innocent life. A person who rationalizes immoral behavior just because they happen to know a lot of immoral people who behave that way is a horrible person.

Fourth lesson: Worrying about being humiliated instead of worrying about the people whose lives have been destroyed makes people even more angry. Is this true that Ms. Tomica had her boyfriend take down her Facebook and Twitter profiles for her while she was still in jail? Why is anybody even talking about how she feels humiliated? Who cares if she feels horrible? She killed a person, as a result of her own selfish decisions. But she's worried about her social life? It is not appropriate to ask for sympathy. That's going to make people even more angry.

The fact that I even had to post this means that there are more people like Ms. Tomica out there. Enemies of society, who care more about their "hard partying" and their social lives than about the consequences of their actions. If you're part of the "hard partying" service industry and you think that it's normal to drive drunk and that Ms. Tomica was just unlucky, then you need to take a long, hard look at these three images:
Owning up

Miami, FL

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Are you going to blame Nikki Beach for you actions or are you going to own up to them?
Lbc

Miami, FL

#19 Feb 18, 2013
As soon as as stepped in to your car you was like a loaded weapon. They should keep you in jail and not house arrest.
Bart

Miami, FL

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Sadddd I went to high school with you.
FIO

Miami, FL

#21 Feb 18, 2013
there is never an excuse to leave someone for dead like that, I don't care how drunk you were.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr AWAKE 2,123
Emily Heichelbech the Stipper/Prostitute. 12 hr move on lol 3
Stripper & Prostitute Emily Heichelbech 16 hr Emily Heichelbech... 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Aug 29 Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Anthony Moses Aug 27 wes 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Dope market in Hollywood/broward county (Jan '13) Aug 21 freshboul 5
•••
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••