Victoria Roman of Hollywood is accuse...

Victoria Roman of Hollywood is accused of biting a courtroom de...

There are 78 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Victoria Roman of Hollywood is accused of biting a courtroom de.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A Hollywood woman is accused of biting a courtroom deputy who tried to separate her from her fiance after she was sentenced to five years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
u r ignorent

United States

#63 Mar 20, 2009
Amazing wrote:
I see there is a lot of court deputies posting on this blog. Let's get the record straight. Court deputies are NOT SWORN DEPUTY SHERIFFS. They are civilans acting under a very limited scope in their authority. The judges direct their actions in the court room. Again, they are NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT. The court house does have Deputy Sheriffs who are armed and sworn Law Enforcement. The Baliff is not a sworn Law enforcement officer. They should not get a high risk pension or equal pay that a regular Law Enforcement officer recieves. There is a huge difference between them. It's like a nurse's assistance and a doctor. Yes, both are in the medical field but do different jobs. A nurse's assistant should not get paid a doctors salary.
Wow you are a true donut pass the buck fla.cop.you could NEVA LAST AS A REAL COP IN NYPD TRUST ME ON THAT!!!!!! YOU SEEM LIKE A COURT DEPUTY IS A ZERO POSITION BUT WITHOUT A COURT DEPUTY OR A CSA YOU WOULD HAVE TO WORK 4 A LIVING.SECOND IT WAS A CSA WHO FOUND THE DUNKIN DONUT CAPTURE ALL YOU DID WAS EAT THE FREE DONUTS.I suggest you pray and pray hard for we are all in the same team.Jealous is what you seem to be,COURT DEPUTIES HANDLE INMATES THEY DESERVE THE SAME PAY AS A CORRECTION DEPUTY AND DONT FORGET 3%PENSION PKG.ALSO. HALF OF THE SWORN DEPUTIES COULD NOT FIND SAND ON A BEACH. ALSO YOU DONT NEED A TAKE HOME CAR ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME,SO PEOPLE IN GLASS HOMES DONT SPEAK NASTY.
sipowitz

United States

#64 Mar 20, 2009
Amazing wrote:
I see there is a lot of court deputies posting on this blog. Let's get the record straight. Court deputies are NOT SWORN DEPUTY SHERIFFS. They are civilans acting under a very limited scope in their authority. The judges direct their actions in the court room. Again, they are NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT. The court house does have Deputy Sheriffs who are armed and sworn Law Enforcement. The Baliff is not a sworn Law enforcement officer. They should not get a high risk pension or equal pay that a regular Law Enforcement officer recieves. There is a huge difference between them. It's like a nurse's assistance and a doctor. Yes, both are in the medical field but do different jobs. A nurse's assistant should not get paid a doctors salary.
HERE IS A BETTER QUOTE,LIKE A FLA.COP TO A REAL NYPD COP.GET IT REAL
wow

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65 Mar 20, 2009
u r ignorent wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are a true donut pass the buck fla.cop.you could NEVA LAST AS A REAL COP IN NYPD TRUST ME ON THAT!!!!!! YOU SEEM LIKE A COURT DEPUTY IS A ZERO POSITION BUT WITHOUT A COURT DEPUTY OR A CSA YOU WOULD HAVE TO WORK 4 A LIVING.SECOND IT WAS A CSA WHO FOUND THE DUNKIN DONUT CAPTURE ALL YOU DID WAS EAT THE FREE DONUTS.I suggest you pray and pray hard for we are all in the same team.Jealous is what you seem to be,COURT DEPUTIES HANDLE INMATES THEY DESERVE THE SAME PAY AS A CORRECTION DEPUTY AND DONT FORGET 3%PENSION PKG.ALSO. HALF OF THE SWORN DEPUTIES COULD NOT FIND SAND ON A BEACH. ALSO YOU DONT NEED A TAKE HOME CAR ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME,SO PEOPLE IN GLASS HOMES DONT SPEAK NASTY.
i agree with the same pay and same 3%,
however, they need to go to a academy,
they need not be political appointee's
and they need to work in the jail, and
go up the senority ladder as well, and i might add also not 90 yrs old
either, with due repect only to:
retired police officer's who can handle the title :
=
....'DEPUTY SHERIFF OF BROWARD COUNTY
jim

Palm Harbor, FL

#66 Mar 20, 2009
That Deputy should have put her in an airplane spin and thrown her in the middle of the courtroom.
Officer Toody

United States

#67 Mar 20, 2009
ham wrote:
that not battery.all cops are COWARDS and love drama.the wife of the police chief tried to kill kim but nothing will happen to her.
Mrs. Adderly said she was shooting at the mattress.
Amazing

Pompano Beach, FL

#68 Mar 20, 2009
Bailiffs are civilians with no authority. The judge only directs the bailiff in what to do.. Other counties bailiffs are sworn BUT NOT HERE. Stop dreaming you morons, you are civilians and should be thanking god you have a job. If you had to be sworn most of you would be fired for not passing all the test an applicant would have to pass to become a real cop. And yes you are a big ZERO and don't deserve anything but minimum wage.

Signed by a real cop.
ben over

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#69 Mar 21, 2009
Amazing wrote:
Bailiffs are civilians with no authority. The judge only directs the bailiff in what to do.. Other counties bailiffs are sworn BUT NOT HERE. Stop dreaming you morons, you are civilians and should be thanking god you have a job. If you had to be sworn most of you would be fired for not passing all the test an applicant would have to pass to become a real cop. And yes you are a big ZERO and don't deserve anything but minimum wage.
Signed by a real cop.
If you are a real cop from FLORIDA in NY you are a school crossing guard and it shows by the way you think and write
ean meee

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#70 Mar 21, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with the same pay and same 3%,
however, they need to go to a academy,
they need not be political appointee's
and they need to work in the jail, and
go up the senority ladder as well, and i might add also not 90 yrs old
either, with due repect only to:
retired police officer's who can handle the title :
=
....'DEPUTY SHERIFF OF BROWARD COUNTY
Just for your own info more than half of the sworn BSO officers could not PASS the test today either.to old,out of shape or just ego maniac.anyway in nypd u are the same as a crossing guard.
Still Watching

United States

#71 Mar 21, 2009
Victoria Roman is just another law breaker playing the system. If she bite you would you worry about HIV? Should the judge ignore misconduct. Maybe we should all have a nuttsie when being confronted with breaking the law. We could all be free of any consequences. Jail her long and hard.
Astute journalism

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#72 Mar 21, 2009
She embraced her fiance after being sentenced to prison? WHAT?!? I see this reporter failed to mention that she wriggled out of her handcuffs and waist chain and pretty much latched on to him for dear life. The reporter also fails to mention that the fiance (who IS an actual sworn police officer) completely ignored the court deputies commands to step away and go sit down only fueling an already explosive situation. If the one and only SWORN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER in the room had complied with orders, the court deputy probably would not have been bit while trying to get the girl back under control. She didn't calm down until they got the fiance away from her. He was told to sit down minutes before this even happened.
Stupid Civilan Bailiffs

Pompano Beach, FL

#73 Mar 21, 2009
So go back to New York. What were you a sanitation cop.
mighty one

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#74 Mar 22, 2009
Astute journalism wrote:
She embraced her fiance after being sentenced to prison? WHAT?!? I see this reporter failed to mention that she wriggled out of her handcuffs and waist chain and pretty much latched on to him for dear life. The reporter also fails to mention that the fiance (who IS an actual sworn police officer) completely ignored the court deputies commands to step away and go sit down only fueling an already explosive situation. If the one and only SWORN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER in the room had complied with orders, the court deputy probably would not have been bit while trying to get the girl back under control. She didn't calm down until they got the fiance away from her. He was told to sit down minutes before this even happened.
SEE WHAT I MEAN THE sworn law enforcemrnt officer thinks he is ABOVE THE LAW.COURT DEPUTIES YOU SPEASK OUT YOU HAVE EARNED THE RESPECT.DONT LET THESE sworn guys BULLY YOU trust me in the real worl of police they would never last.
mitch

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#75 Mar 22, 2009
Stupid Civilan Bailiffs wrote:
So go back to New York. What were you a sanitation cop.
i bet you voted for scott israel your negative attitude SHOWS YOU LIKE HE ARE LOOSERS
anon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#76 Mar 23, 2009
First off . I am ashamed to say I know this person. She is nuts, with a capital N . Second she is American for the few that said for her to go back to her country. Next the circle of friends that she was part of when I met her all can't stand her . She burned many bridges by acting really stupid. Her family is a bit messed up as well. So needless to say I am not surprised by the fact that she is going to jail. I am not surprised she flipped out yet again . This just had the group wondering what took so long. Maybe she will actually learn something this time and grow up a bit .
Railroaded

Hialeah, FL

#77 Jun 10, 2013
All of you people who decided to post negative messages are clearly ignorant. My attorney failed to communicate to the previous public defender who took sworn depositions of the so-called victim. In the sworn depositions, the accuser admitted to lying to the police. If you were being told your going to prison based upon false allegations how would you handle it? My fiance spent over six thousand dollars in hoping to have a successful appeal. This this very day, 2013, I still voice my innocence. The only thing that I have in my favor is the sworn depositions where the guy admitted to lying to the police. As for the issue with the deputy, she wrapped her arm around my neck and it was difficult to breath. I was in a state of shock and duress. Before making ignorant statements, know the facts.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#78 Jun 10, 2013
How can we know the facts if you have only just made them up now? Were not mind readers yanno.
Railroaded wrote:
All of you people who decided to post negative messages are clearly ignorant. My attorney failed to communicate to the previous public defender who took sworn depositions of the so-called victim. In the sworn depositions, the accuser admitted to lying to the police. If you were being told your going to prison based upon false allegations how would you handle it? My fiance spent over six thousand dollars in hoping to have a successful appeal. This this very day, 2013, I still voice my innocence. The only thing that I have in my favor is the sworn depositions where the guy admitted to lying to the police. As for the issue with the deputy, she wrapped her arm around my neck and it was difficult to breath. I was in a state of shock and duress. Before making ignorant statements, know the facts.
Deputy Dog

Winnetka, CA

#79 Jun 11, 2013
Railroaded wrote:
We do know the facts, you just keep leaving out the ones that show you two losers belong behind bars....for a very long time.
Railroaded

Hollywood, FL

#81 Jan 7, 2014
All of you people who posted ignorant comments are ignorant ghetto trash. BSO deputies and jail guards are serious underpaid rejects.All of you people who assumed to have knowledge of this case are ghetto trash. Any objective and mature person would thoroughly research the case before generating a formal opinion. Judge Kenneth Gillespie didnt bother to request to review the depositions which would have validated that the accusers admitted to lying to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min THE LONE WORKER 1,251,707
Review: Bellagio Condo (Apr '11) 41 min Justin 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min OzRitz 53,988
Review: Red Balloon Party Rental (Sep '09) 2 hr Maria 45
Review: Chillout A/C Services & Appliance Repair Thu david m 2
Boy in miami Jun 29 Skywalker 9
News 'Love Psychic' Jill Dahne to speak today at con... (Feb '09) Jun 23 Sonia 35
More from around the web

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages