Hollywood chiropractor injured in cocaine bust -- Police, Flori...

A Hollywood chiropractor was hospitalized after a police officer shot him during a cocaine bust in Bal Harbour, authorities said Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Near Miss

Vero Beach, FL

#27 Apr 13, 2008
Agreed on the Chiro over Surgeon - however - DR? Don't think so - I think that an LMT can make you feel just as good...and for an extra $50 you might get a happy ending ;)
THE UGLY TRUTH

United States

#28 Apr 14, 2008
Do you guys notice a trend here? For some unknown reason, Hollywood or better yet Hollyweird seems to be involved here.

It's not an illusion, Hollywierd is a s.h.i.t hole.
MCHammer

Lake Worth, FL

#29 Apr 14, 2008
Personal use, Your Honor. I only buy it once a year.
DR D

Alpharetta, GA

#30 Apr 30, 2008
I think you are the true Scum. most likly you have no job and live at home with your mom and dad. The day you compair lawers with chiro is the day chiro realy get payed for all they do to help you ass who are cow mowing in the lies the gov tells you about health care well sick care.

“Kenny Schrader I'm for you”

Since: Apr 08

Hollywood, FL

#31 Apr 30, 2008
friends to all wrote:
do u people have nothing better to do then sit and pass judgement all day? whatever happened to "innocent till proven guilty"? give the guy a chance to plead his case also,do the cops have nothing better to do than set a guy up like that? sad state of affairs I tell yta
This is here for opinions.
shippy

Bluffton, SC

#32 May 13, 2008
FYI all you numb nuts, chiropractors are our future of healthcare, unless you just like the quick cover up and take drugs that mask pain, and cause major organ damage. Go ahead to the allopathic doctors and get sick care, real health care is provided by holistic types of chiro's that understand the body. Hear, hear...Mo-ham-head!!

“Kenny Schrader I'm for you”

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#33 May 13, 2008
I don't have nuts so they're not numb.
Dr Perfect

United States

#34 Jan 8, 2009
Its funny to look at what all you have say about a man u dont know-- Read more about the guy and you'll--- see things happen and people make bad choices--- That doesnt make him bad!
spiritfilled

Charleston, SC

#36 Jan 27, 2012
I'd like to set all of you straight. I am a DOCTOR of chiropractic, and not a "quack." David Goroway does NOT represent the majority of chiropractors, nor are "all chiropractors frauds." But we can be deceived by the likes of David Goroway. I for one have recently been scammed by him under the guise of a weight loss program. This is now 2011 -- I'd like to know how, with such a long history of an illicit life, that David Goroway is not in jail for a long time. Wonder when he will stop scamming and robbing other people. And Scientology IS a cult.
All Broward Chiro

Chicago, IL

#37 Feb 24, 2012
boogey man wrote:
their coming for all you guys......he's cherping like a song bird......mike surdis your next......better hide
I know Mike Surdis and he thinks that he is the gift of chiropractic. He is one with many skeletons in his closet. There have been times that he enjoyed a lot of time with the good looking women rather than adjusting in the room and of course he enjoyed the touching while adjusting. His poor wife, Grace has no clue. This is off the topic, but the boogie man will be after him with EVERYTHING that he is hiding.
Goo Daddy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Mar 29, 2012
why is goroway out of jail, why wasnt he sentenced, he didnt serve a day for his half kilo crime

... want to know why?
He's a police informatnt, bette rknown as a SNITCH, yes he snitched on his fellow drug dealers and addicts and now he runs free, scamming all over again. His latest thing is HRT weight loss. You go Goraway, but we're watching you. Time rolls on.
Dr feel good

Chicago, IL

#39 May 3, 2012
All Broward Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Mike Surdis and he thinks that he is the gift of chiropractic. He is one with many skeletons in his closet. There have been times that he enjoyed a lot of time with the good looking women rather than adjusting in the room and of course he enjoyed the touching while adjusting. His poor wife, Grace has no clue. This is off the topic, but the boogie man will be after him with EVERYTHING that he is hiding.

Just what I thought would happen. Dr. Mike Surdis is next in line and his patients will see him in a whole new light. Many can not stand his ego.
Broward patient

Chicago, IL

#40 Sep 20, 2012
boogey man wrote:
their coming for all you guys......he's cherping like a song bird......mike surdis your next......better hide
Goraway needs to go away! He is trouble! He is very good friends with Dr. Mike Surdis. Do not let yourself be blindsided if you are a patient. They love to make money and love to be extra nice to keep patients coming back. Dr. Surdis believes he is every patients dream. Dr. Goraway is a total jerk. Dr. Goraway made money for drugs by keeping the patients coming back and doing unnecessary x-rays and ditto for Dr. Surdis. Start hiding!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,110,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min gcaveman1 46,838
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Marty has a bro 2,512
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr VoteVets Org 305,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Eric 69,427
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,522
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr noshellswill 2,977
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hollywood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hollywood
•••