Hollywood chiropractor injured in coc...

Hollywood chiropractor injured in cocaine bust -- Police, Flori...

There are 33 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Hollywood chiropractor injured in cocaine bust -- Police, Flori.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A Hollywood chiropractor was hospitalized after a police officer shot him during a cocaine bust in Bal Harbour, authorities said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big D

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Apr 3, 2008
How do you accidently shoot someone twice? I guess the cop forgot his drop gun that day.
Big D

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Although in Bal Harbour you can get shot like that for speeding. Maybe they planted the drugs on him to cover up a traffic citation gone bad.
Big D

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Apr 3, 2008
Ok Now I'm getting dillusional like concerned one. Somebody stop me.
Paul Zak

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2008
He went from Quack to Crack Now he will be giving Bubba some adjustments !
CHAS DARWIN

Labelle, FL

#7 Apr 3, 2008
"I'm sorry that the guy got injured," Hunker said. "But in a case where you're dealing with violent offenders, with that amount of cocaine, things happen."

Oh, B.S.! Things happen like your SWAT officer neglected to engage the safety on the MP-5.
DaveRisque

New Orleans, LA

#8 Apr 3, 2008
Bigger D wrote:
Scum of the earth = Chiropractors and lawyers
Scum? You have your opinion. I have mine. You should be Biggest D. Go back to Dairy Queen and get your check.

Since: Aug 07

Hollywood

#9 Apr 3, 2008
CHAS DARWIN wrote:
"I'm sorry that the guy got injured," Hunker said. "But in a case where you're dealing with violent offenders, with that amount of cocaine, things happen."
Oh, B.S.! Things happen like your SWAT officer neglected to engage the safety on the MP-5.
Said he was fighting with a swat guy. Resisting arrest during the commission of a felony. The safety does not need to be on. He is lucky.
ward stanley

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Apr 3, 2008
Big D wrote:
How do you accidently shoot someone twice? I guess the cop forgot his drop gun that day.
The MP5 submachine 9mm comes with a select switch safe-single fire-3 round burst-full auto.Do your homework before you judge the word of a police officer NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20 YOU JACKASS
we need the good old boys

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Apr 3, 2008
Bigger D wrote:
Scum of the earth = Chiropractors and lawyers
What about elceted officials
Big D

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Apr 3, 2008
ward stanley wrote:
<quoted text> The MP5 submachine 9mm comes with a select switch safe-single fire-3 round burst-full auto.Do your homework before you judge the word of a police officer NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20 YOU JACKASS
Ward. weren't you a little hard on the beaver? Are you saying cops never lie to protect their @$$
lab-rat

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Apr 3, 2008
"Doctor" LOL

Since: Mar 08

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Apr 3, 2008
Who care's,oh well...this time you got caught,better luck next time.
dirty socks

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2008
haha his license was about to expire so he decided to swing coke.. what a loser... lol
The Kooch is Back

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Apr 3, 2008
Do a Google Search for David Goroway, I think you'll be amused:
(from Cult News website http://www.cultnews.com/... )

"Scientologists and fraud?Posted in Scientology at 10:12 am by Rick Ross

Is there something about being a Scientologist that somehow leads professionals to commit so-called “white collar crimes”?

Some chiropractors that shared a common commitment to Scientology, once named the “Cult of Greed” by Time Magazine, have been linked to such crimes in recent news reports.

Scientologist Markell D. Boulis of Pennsylvania, now jailed on drug charges in Georgia, has become a focus in one of the largest health insurance fraud cases in the United States reports the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

The former chiropractor ran something called “Practice Solutions” out of his basement, selling other chiropractors a package of services.

Another Scientologist was reportedly linked to Boulis, chiropractor David Goroway, who became a defendant in a federal racketeering lawsuit that was later settled.

Time Magazine once noted,“Many of the group’s followers have been accused of committing financial scams” and called the organization “a hugely profitable global racket.”

Scientology has a history of specifically recruiting dentists, doctors and chiropractors through business management companies such as Sterling Management.

Boulis and Goroway were also associated with yet another Scientologist and chiropractor in Florida.

Interestingly, Clearwater, Florida, which is a major hub for the controversial church and is known for its many Scientology-linked building projects and businesses run by Scientologists, now has another distinction.

Clearwater has been cited by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in its annual report as a metro area with one of the highest per capita rates of consumer fraud in the United States.

Postscript: David Goroway contacted CultNews and advised that he is no longer involved with Scientology."
Doctor My A-Z-Z

Miami, FL

#17 Apr 3, 2008
All Chiropractors are Frauds. They hide behind Dr. They are not real doctors! They go to seminars on how to cheat insurance companies out of money. They should be out lawed. Most of them are dopers anyway. Life Chiropractic school is one of the biggest party schools in Ga. The Swat guy should have TAZED the moron.
TamaracJeff

Memphis, TN

#21 Apr 8, 2008
Chiropractors and Personal Injury Lawyers account for about 50% of your auto insurance premiums! Their offices should be required to have a red light over the door!
so sad

Pompano Beach, FL

#22 Apr 9, 2008
what in the world was this guy thinking??
friends to all

AOL

#23 Apr 9, 2008
do u people have nothing better to do then sit and pass judgement all day? whatever happened to "innocent till proven guilty"? give the guy a chance to plead his case also,do the cops have nothing better to do than set a guy up like that? sad state of affairs I tell yta
boogey man

Miami, FL

#25 Apr 11, 2008
their coming for all you guys......he's cherping like a song bird......mike surdis your next......better hide
Near Miss

Vero Beach, FL

#26 Apr 13, 2008
SOOOOO Glad I didn't do business with this guy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Ms Sassy 1,536,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mooooooo 63,621
Hollywood Music Thread (Nov '14) 8 hr nielsb42 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr John-K 314,357
News Nancy Pelosi in South Florida, talks up Democra... 12 hr Patriot 6
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) 13 hr rahrahrenz 115
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,403

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages