Review: The Purrfect Cat Groomer, Inc

Review: The Purrfect Cat Groomer, Inc

Posted in the Hollywood Forum

Janis Holman

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Elizabeth comes to my home and grooms my two cats. She lets me watch everthing step of the grooming process. Actaully I don't see how she is able to do it? We are glad. My cats get so upset while driving to vets or groomers facility. I like knowing how my cats are being treate while being groomed. Elizabeth explains everything she is doing to my cats. Before I did not know how hard it was to groom a cat? Thank you for your hard work. So glad we found you. Elizabeth Always follows up and wants to make sure the my babies hare happy and content.
Patricia Goldberg

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Oct 26, 2011
I found Elizabeth through my vets. I trust Indian Trace Animal Hospital and have been with them for years. Elizabeth comes to your home. Explains everything she will be doing with my cat. I had no idea, so much went into grooming a cat? Eliabeth is calm while handling my cats. One of my cats are not easy to groom. She handles Blackie just fine. He use to be sedated by his former groomer request? Just thank you for taking sure good time with my fluffy babies!!
Sary Fox

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jan 23, 2012
This was our first itme giving our cat the lion cut and I was a bit concered with how Savannah would respond. However the shedding was getting out of control. Elizabeth came to our home, she was on time. Savannah did not realize that she was being shaved at first because she kept talking to Savannah calming her down. She did a great job. I would highly recommend calling Elizabeth. We are really enjoying not having all the hair everywhere!
Sary Fox

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jan 23, 2012
This was our first time giving our cat the lion cut and I was a bit concerned with how she would respond. The shedding was getting out of control. Elizabeth came to our home and was on time. Savannah did not realize she was being shaved at first. Elizabeth kept talking to Savannah keeping her distracted. She did a great job. I highly recommend calling Elizabeth. We are really enjoying not having all the hair everywhere!
Jeffery Nelson

Three Rivers, MA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I had Elizabeth with "The Purrfect Cat Groomer" groom my cat and it was a great experience for both of us. She was helpful and attentive to my cat. You can tell she likes cats. I will definitely have Elizabeth groomer my cat again.
Jeffery Nelson

Hollywood, FL

#6 Feb 12, 2013
My cat has never been groomed and was matted in several areas. When I picked up Lilly she looked so different but was rid of that fur mess on her body. She is so happy and I love to touch her now. Everyone in the family has noticed how happy she is, running around like a kitten.
Silvia Garcia

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2013
I can't think you enough for taking such good care of my boy, Tony. He is my love and I trust you grooming my cat after watching you groom him. Thank you for your patience.
Marshall Williams

Irmo, SC

#10 Jul 23, 2013
We had our Smokey groomed two days ago by Elizabeth. She has excellent cat handling skills and did a wonderful job. Smokey smells so clean and looks great. He is moving around more, so I know he feels better.
Tina Arcay

Hollywood, FL

#11 Aug 7, 2013
Elizabeth is the best Cat Groomer out there. She really cares about your cat and has excellenct cat handling skills. She came to our home and let me watch the entire process. I know my cat is not exposed to other cats while being groomed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2013
These are all self-serving, WEASEL ATTEMPTS AT FREE ADVERTISING......Cat Grooming?...lol...
Judy Benites

Miami, FL

#13 Dec 25, 2013
I had my cat Jimmy groomed by Elizabeth yesterday. She was so good with him and even left 1" all over his body since Jimmy does not like a Lion Cut. Very Happy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min FYVM 1,403,095
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Ize Found 70,821
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 72,036
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 hr cpeter1313 311,484
News Jehovah's Witnesses take faith -- and mops -- t... 23 hr carlossantana 6
Brandon Balom, 25 and Camron Hamilton,18 to we... Sat Zimmerman 1
Christopher Joshua Thomas, 23, robs 79-year-ol... Sat Zimmerman 1

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages