Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,041 - 267,060 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Looks like old Goo-Goo eyes is in her glory.

Two guys show up and she's a changed person.

Didn't know she liked men.

What a scream!

When a woman starts calling a man "hon'- I start gagging.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not prudent for people to be giving out full names on such a forum. Maybe you wouldn't stalk people, as you say, but there may be others who might so last names should not be given or solicited.
Why do people hide their first names and their locations? Kind of hard to track down a Tom from New York City, don't you think?

Yikes! I live in a very, very small town. If people knew my name..........I would have to live in fear. Especially from the women on here. God only knows what they would do to me. Tear my heart out and stick needles in my face. Or worse. Guess I better run around and close the shutters! If you don't hear from me, it's because..........

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Levittown? Isn't that where O'Reilly is from?
I was talking about the soil farther /further east. It was beautiful. I saw it with me eyes. I'm used to dealing with clay and or sand.
At one time - Long Island had many farms. The soil had to be good.
Anyway. Are you new?
Eh, I assume you're asking about Bill O'Reilly the Fox news anchor.
Yeah, he's a Long Island Native--as is Sean Hannity, but I can't swear to where either of them actually "hailed" from except to say that "yes," it was from good 'ol Lawn-Gyland!

Well, we've got a fairly temperate climate here which is pretty good for growing crops, but the composition of the soil itself is pretty terrible--especially along the coasts. Inland, it's probably better but I'll confess that I'm no farmer.

Am I new to what?

Living on Long Island, well, I've been here for 30-plus years so I don't know...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What did that change? It makes you real. What is you last name? Don't worry, I have no interest in tracking anyone down. What would that prove?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
"I would have no problem using my real name if other people did too."

I see it's pretty much one way with you. Obviously what you say and what you mean are two different things.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why you like that name, since it is sooo plain. Lol
Plus John K "s land was formed about 4000 years ago when we had a large flood :)
Oh, and ps -my name in John, you're funny guppy!
You're name is John, too? Good solid name. Goes with every last name.

Why are some of you telling me your first names? Out of character.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, I assume you're asking about Bill O'Reilly the Fox news anchor.
Yeah, he's a Long Island Native--as is Sean Hannity, but I can't swear to where either of them actually "hailed" from except to say that "yes," it was from good 'ol Lawn-Gyland!
Well, we've got a fairly temperate climate here which is pretty good for growing crops, but the composition of the soil itself is pretty terrible--especially along the coasts. Inland, it's probably better but I'll confess that I'm no farmer.
Am I new to what?
Living on Long Island, well, I've been here for 30-plus years so I don't know...
Are you new to Topix?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Katie wrote:
either of these posts showing up?
The first post, but not the second post. Is 334 your post?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people hide their first names and their locations? Kind of hard to track down a Tom from New York City, don't you think?
Yikes! I live in a very, very small town. If people knew my name..........I would have to live in fear. Especially from the women on here. God only knows what they would do to me. Tear my heart out and stick needles in my face. Or worse. Guess I better run around and close the shutters! If you don't hear from me, it's because..........
What exactly is your problem? You are on here using a made up name while complaining that we are too. You're starting to act creepish and too interested in our personal information.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
"I would have no problem using my real name if other people did too."
I see it's pretty much one way with you. Obviously what you say and what you mean are two different things.
Don't be so bitter, Marie

I have no idea if people are telling the truth. I am skeptical.

I have no way of knowing if your real name is Marie. Do I? For all I know, you're a guy.

Some guy says his name is John and lo and behold, some other guy says his name is John, too. Makes you wonder.

I'm pretty honest. Don't know if anyone else is. Lot's of games being played, but not by me. Straight shooter.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you new to Topix?
No.

Evidently you are, otherwise you'd have taken a glance at my "profile" which is open for anyone--registered or not--to "see."
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having food and clothing is a need. Water and food is essential, with that in mind, when was the last time you seen someone in america in need? If ever.
I'm 42, and have never seen anyone starve yet, but I have seen many die from over indulging.
The info you have about God came from somewhere. Many claim to know God from the same type of info. I know God, from a personal experience with God, that is offered to not only me, but any and all who wish to know the truth.
I say you should build your own god, becouse you have made up your mind what a good god would be,if he exsisted.
You're insane. You think your baseless opinions about the world are facts. Too bad you don't research anything before opening your big, fat mouth.

Many other people from other cultures can speak of their personal experience with God, just like you. And if their God is not the same as yours, do you think that makes their experience invalid? Remeber, you're the dimwit who talks about Hindus worshipping cows when that is total BS. Seems like you're the as$hat making Gods up in an effort to devalue other religions and their beliefs.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What exactly is your problem? You are on here using a made up name while complaining that we are too. You're starting to act creepish and too interested in our personal information.
Acting creepish? That is my personality. I am interested in people. I don't find that creepish. Why do you? I find that to be a good trait. You are introverted, I guess.

My problem? Didn't know I had one. Why are you so bitter about me?

Personal information? Did I ask you for your financial details? Did I ask for your phone # or your address? No.

You know where I live. I am the only one who has been honest.

You sound very paranoid.

I am a very normal, everyday person, who would never hurt a fly. How about you?

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guy says his name is John and lo and behold, some other guy says his name is John, too. Makes you wonder.
I'm pretty honest. Don't know if anyone else is. Lot's of games being played, but not by me. Straight shooter.
So, which one are "you" going to "Believe...?"
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which one are "you" going to "Believe...?"
Are you saying one is lying?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Evidently you are, otherwise you'd have taken a glance at my "profile" which is open for anyone--registered or not--to "see."
John, "guppy" is a troll that's been around before. Its in its glory now because so many are feeding it. Its a "good" one as trolls go. Posts cordially to get responses, posts like an ass to change it up, then posts nicely again for a time or two. Nobody knows when its sincere or not, and it laughs at all at one time or another.**shrugs** You know what they say, feed a troll, starve a brain cell .... or .... something like that LOL!
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Clicked on your avatar - basically nothing.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clicked on your avatar - basically nothing.
"As ye seek, so shall ye receive..."

:)
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The first post, but not the second post. Is 334 your post?
Yes, did ##284353 not show up as well?

Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Acting creepish? That is my personality. I am interested in people. I don't find that creepish. Why do you? I find that to be a good trait. You are introverted, I guess.
My problem? Didn't know I had one. Why are you so bitter about me?
Personal information? Did I ask you for your financial details? Did I ask for your phone # or your address? No.
You know where I live. I am the only one who has been honest.
You sound very paranoid.
I am a very normal, everyday person, who would never hurt a fly. How about you?
The weirder ones say this.
Pretty sure my old neighbor, Ted Bundy, said the same (long before he made his way into your neck of the woods).

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
John, "guppy" is a troll that's been around before. Its in its glory now because so many are feeding it. Its a "good" one as trolls go. Posts cordially to get responses, posts like an ass to change it up, then posts nicely again for a time or two. Nobody knows when its sincere or not, and it laughs at all at one time or another.**shrugs** You know what they say, feed a troll, starve a brain cell .... or .... something like that LOL!
Yeah, she's a "Rachel" wannabe without "Rachel's" manners, introspection, or sense of self-deprecating humor.

More's the pity...

:(

Rach! Where the heck are ya luv?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••