Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,948
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282759 Feb 7, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No one took umbrage with your tag line because no one picked up on your lie, which I did because you just claimed you take abortion seriously.
Epic fail, Toots. In your posts here awhile back, in this thread, in the abortion forum that PLers were "so serious", and asked why we were so serious. Your tag line was made with those same words to us, and now you want to lie and try to claim it was about other forums at Topix? lol. Epic fail, Toots. Need proof, because you know i can find it and prove you're lying about your tag line
If you "hate being nagged", here's an idea, stop posting stupidity and lies, and stop reading posts from people you think are doing that to you, bonehead.
Lynne, take a valium. You're hatred is palpable. On the upside, perhaps you'll stroke out.**shrugs**

Her tag line was referring to a discussion going on at the time that didn't have ANYTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION you moron. THe discussion that TL came in on or around the discussion about whether children are 'born in sin'.

CONTEXT y'stupid bitch.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#282760 Feb 7, 2013
Hey!
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Good question.
Anonymous

United States

#282761 Feb 7, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't provide any facts to back up you never endless religious claims.
Well as far as me having the facts I need, yes I do, becouse my boring story I tell all the time, is enough facts for me. Yet even I had to believe it by faith, the night He woke me up. There was No mistaking who He was, but again I did not see Him or hear Him audibly,but I did Hear and see Him spiritualy.

No one or thing has ever been able to answer my question on how what was done was done. I have had many try,but they left out God, and gave me credit for wanting to clean my life up and doing it, and as good as that soonded, it was wrong, plus like I stated before -I never never never wanted anything to do with any church or any religious people. Those that was in my wifes family that was, knew better then to try and convert me, so that's all the facts I need.

Plus to hear stories about how so many more had their lives changed, and the to give all CREDIT TO GOD. They,like me DO NOT BOAST, about how great they are.

Now you have to decide by faith to believe or not believe my story or Gods?
I realize I mess up, since I'm human, and I mess up alot, but I just try to show all others where God is, when, if they say anything at all to you about God, most only invite you to "their " club house, and tell you how wonderful their club is. I try and tell you how wonderful God is. Plus many more read this :)
Anonymous

United States

#282762 Feb 7, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, abortion is a somber issue, as are most medical issues. Nobody has been laughing about it, dear. Just because we are pro-choice doesn't mean we are cavalier about abortion. Guppy is mocking both sides of the abortion issue and she actually has been antagonistic about homosexuality. Please read and pay attention.
Elise no matter how many times you try an put abortion in the same category of having gallstones removed,it is still two totally different things.

If it was the same as any other medical procedure then all doctors most doctors would be doing it. And they are not.

As far as gay people they can do anything that regular folks can. What they do is not really any worse than 2 hedrosexual living together,but both are sin.

No one has sinned any more then I.

I just use my answers and post space to tell others Jesus saves :)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#282763 Feb 7, 2013
Hey foo, and anyone else in the northeast, stay warm and safe theis weekend!!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282764 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne stop lying.
None of us support "the choice" as you just claimed as if there's only one, this is a lie.
There are THREE choices women have, not two. THREE options regarding their pregnancy.
Gestate to keep - gestate to adopt out - or abort.
Pro-choice SUPPORTS THE RIGHT OF WOMEN TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES OF THE THREE.e
PERIOD.
You and your kind trying to twist that into something it isn't is just another example of your lies and dishonesty.
But I can see where this will be the beginning of what will be your newest days long twisting and justificational bullshit rants.
There are pro-lifers who, no matter how many times we explain, in depth and succinctly, what being pro-choice is about, will turn a completely deaf ear to our words. They prefer to blatantly rewrite our own words to suit their agenda. That tactic is audaciously dishonest and smarmy. And very political, to boot. Fortunately, I know pro-lifers who aren't like those people. It's safe to say that, at least 50% of my friends are pro-life. I've mentioned that I live in a heavily Catholic community and have most of my life. Thank goodness most of us are more tolerant in real life than all of us behave on this thread. I include myself, of course.

Location hidden

#282765 Feb 7, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text> This was decided back in 1973, meaning, prior to that decision, the law of the land did not permit "Legal" abortions. So from 1776 to 1973 or 197 years, this was not allowed!
***sighs***

You're not very bright.

Abortion was legal and ADVERTIZED in the United States until the Comstock laws were passed in the 1870's barring teaching ABOUT abortion and birth control, as well as other issues. Abortion was legal in dozens of states under certain circumstances prior to RvW. Abortion was "illegal" in the US FEDERALLY for just under 100 years.

Location hidden

#282766 Feb 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as far as me having the facts I need, yes I do, becouse my boring story I tell all the time, is enough facts for me.
Keywords:

FOR YOU

The rest of us dont give a shit.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#282767 Feb 7, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Women have always made their own reproductive decisions. Abortion was illegal for a relatively short time. Now, we can have an abortion as the medical procedure that it is, and have that procedure protected as a private medical matter. No one's personal morals are being impinged upon, since no one is being forced to stay pregnant or to abort a pregnancy.
i guess 197 years is considered a short time In some circles. The moral inpingement may be on society.

Atrisco Village

#282768 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, take a valium. You're hatred is palpable. On the upside, perhaps you'll stroke out.**shrugs**
Her tag line was referring to a discussion going on at the time that didn't have ANYTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION you moron. THe discussion that TL came in on or around the discussion about whether children are 'born in sin'.
CONTEXT y'stupid bitch.
I don't know when I wrote that tag line, but it's a philosophy I have adopted from the Dalai Lama. So, whatever that unfortunate woman chooses to believe, I am in excellent company. One should aim to live in good humor, love and compassion, every day, all day, no matter the circumstances. It has to be a way of life, in order to be of service to others. Some people choose not to get it. That's up to them. It's really quite simple.

Atrisco Village

#282769 Feb 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Hey!
<quoted text>
Oops. Sorry, I didn't see you there.

Location hidden

#282770 Feb 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise no matter how many times you try an put abortion in the same category of having gallstones removed,it is still two totally different things.
ROFLMAO!

Only to those of you with a religious objection to abortion.

In the REAL world, they're both medical decisions made to rid one's body of something that's either unwanted that's in it, or with the potental to harm it (as in women making the decison to abort FOR medical reasons).
If it was the same as any other medical procedure then all doctors most doctors would be doing it.
ROFLMAO Horseshit. Not all doctors do gallstone removal either you idiot.
And we use ours to point out your hypocricy, your phony religiosity, and your lies.

And son, you DO lie.

Location hidden

#282771 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>i guess 197 years is considered a short time In some circles. The moral inpingement may be on society.
@@ Again - abortion was perfectly legal in the US until the 1870's when the Comstock Act was passed.

Atrisco Village

#282772 Feb 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was the same as any other medical procedure then all doctors most doctors would be doing it. And they are not.
As far as gay people they can do anything that regular folks can. What they do is not really any worse than 2 hedrosexual living together,but both are sin.
No one has sinned any more then I.
Yes it's an entirely different procedure, and may or may not have a uniquely emotional and ethical consideration, depending upon the individual woman. That doesn't mean it should be illegal. As for your thought that no one has sinned more than you... pulleez, honey. You are neither the worst nor the best of anything. You, as any of us, are just another garden variety screwup. Come on, get out of your own way, already.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#282773 Feb 7, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Women have always made their own reproductive decisions. Abortion was illegal for a relatively short time. Now, we can have an abortion as the medical procedure that it is, and have that procedure protected as a private medical matter. No one's personal morals are being impinged upon, since no one is being forced to stay pregnant or to abort a pregnancy.

The problem with this is that pro"choicers" are forcing others to be involved, by requiring employers to provide coverage for them, by expecting all OB/GYN's to perform them, by allowing minors access to them, and by giving federal money to the "clinics" that provide them.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282774 Feb 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Three men? that's not even a decent weekend.
Not your father's type? What, he liked tall blond guys with no body hair? Or did he just fondle you for relief?
Not into teens. I like'em at least in their thirties.
<quoted text>
I know what you need. A good woman.

Relief? I don't know what that means.

Yes, he liked tall blond guys with no body hair. Can't imagine why.

If you were into teens - you would never admit it.. Would you? A gay pedophile.

You need a good woman to whip you into shape. You would be amazed at the difference. Well? I'll find one for you. Gee, that could be difficult because you are such a momma's boy.

Atrisco Village

#282775 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>i guess 197 years is considered a short time In some circles. The moral inpingement may be on society.
It was 100 years... yeah, that's, as I said, relatively short. Your second sentence made no sense.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282776 Feb 7, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Oh, and did you miss her "nurse" post? I know you asked her for some, but I don't think you were around when they were finally posted.
When Sassy asked Elise to clue Katie in about a fetus just born being an "infant", and asked her to since Elise was a nurse and all and Elise had stated a newborn is an infant but Katie thinks they're a fetus until cord is cut and 1st breath; Elise stated she said it was an "infant" just as a matter of opinion, and not as a fact. She claimed she was a geriatric nurse, so wouldn't "know" it as a matter of fact, so wouldn't be telling Katie anything.
Convenient, huh?
Funny...we're not in the medical field and we know that when a fetus is born, it's a newborn infant. Who the hell wouldn't know that was a fact? Ignorant PC buffoons like Katie and Elise, apparently.
Stop your ridiculous claim I don't know a newborn is a newborn is a newborn. Am so sorry you still weren't able to separate the answer to a hypothetical question from reality. Unlike JM, I kept my answer as hypothetical as the question was since I realize there is not an instant moment fetus becomes baby. That it's a process.

Aren't you tired of being thought of as a ridiculous ninny with nothing better to do than trying to outsmart your betters?

You think you're funny, sly, clever. You are none of those things.

If you were, I'd agree with you on some things. I don't. You stick with your emotional manipulations and I'll stick with facts. I do know the difference between the two. Unlike you, who is willing to steal women's civil rights out from under them like a thief in the night.

Atrisco Village

#282777 Feb 7, 2013
Susanm wrote:
elise in burque wrote:
The problem with this is that pro"choicers" are forcing others to be involved, by requiring employers to provide coverage for them, by expecting all OB/GYN's to perform them, by allowing minors access to them, and by giving federal money to the "clinics" that provide them.
Explain all three of those accusations, please. I have to go to work until tomorrow morning, so talk to you then. Have a good night!
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282778 Feb 7, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No one took umbrage with your tag line because no one picked up on your lie, which I did because you just claimed you take abortion seriously.
Epic fail, Toots. In your posts here awhile back, in this thread, in the abortion forum that PLers were "so serious", and asked why we were so serious. Your tag line was made with those same words to us, and now you want to lie and try to claim it was about other forums at Topix? lol. Epic fail, Toots. Need proof, because you know i can find it and prove you're lying about your tag line
If you "hate being nagged", here's an idea, stop posting stupidity and lies, and stop reading posts from people you think are doing that to you, bonehead.
Why don't you stop taking everything so personally, falsely believing everything is about you. It's not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,152,933
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min kal 49,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,985
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr scirocco 68,873
Murder suspect in Hollywood had history of bein... (Mar '09) 8 hr microbe 104
visit the sun shine need a azules hookup 14 hr krown187 2
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr Vic 96,606
Hollywood Dating
Find my Match

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hollywood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hollywood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News